Virtual Families: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Virtual Families
Forum Index » Game Discussions
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
That's never happened to me so far.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the house had a ghost. lol.  
Maya757575
[Avatar]
This is a great game because it will make you wonder when you grow up, What kind of family you will be comfortable with...  
Stars151
[Avatar]
These are two really stupid questions that I really should know.
#1. What do you do when someone is weak?
#2. What do you do when someone is feeling drepressed?
Like I said, they're realling stupid questions.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Stars151, when they are weak, you need to feed them, and when they are depressed, you need to use the green glove to pat them. It takes a while to make them happy again. Just get them to do jobs and then stroke them for it.  
babseymaz
[Avatar]
Sometimes a piece of candy is even better for their mood then the glove or fruit.  
Mmizzell
[Avatar]
In addition to what has been said, buying home improvement and cleaning up the house and yard also make them happier. And exercizing, treadmill and work outs also tend to make them healthier. It is a slow process but all you have to do is put them in the up trend and gradually their mood and health will improve on its own.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 17 Aug 2012 05:05

shokahoka
[Avatar]
Stars151

If your peeps are still weak after getting food then it is time to invest in a "visit to the doctor" the stethescope. The weakness can be a symptom of a serious illness.  
12missmisr
[Avatar]
u go to the work shop thr room behind the house and drop uor charater on the the capourd i hope i helped  
yummy222
[Avatar]
to get the red ball (easter egg) you could also click: the stairs that are between the bathroom and the parents bedroom. if you click were the bottom of the stairs and the top of the wall of the bedroom meet you can get another ball. i already got 2 from there!  
shokahoka
[Avatar]
To fix the leaky hose you havae to wait until the tape shows up in the store. Once you have it drop it beside the leaky hose. Drop someone in the shower and then drop an adult on the tape.

To open the shed drop an adult on the door knob in the sand box once the knob is on drop someone on the front door mat and they will unlo9ck it.

For an oven fire or a lint fire in the dryer drop an adult in the smoke and wait until they wave at you then keep dropping them in front of the shed until they say they are going to put the fire out (if in that process they say they are going to water the flowers let them and find another adult to deal with the fire).

I know the solution to the fountain but I haven't been able to get it to work. I was told to buy the pump from the store and have 2 adults (it's heavy) install it.

The only way to get money is to encourage your parent peeps to work at their jobs.  
yummy222
[Avatar]
wat i want to know is that if the fish bowl says magic fish and u buy them wat is magic about them because i bought them and they didnt do anything 4 me  
Mmizzell
[Avatar]
yummy222- the red ball will be whereever you place it once you have found it. for instance when I found it in my first game I placed it in the bedroom and when I open my other four games it is always in the bedroom where I leave it. Even if it is invisible once you find it it will be where you left it. I hope that explanation wasn't too confusing. And as far as the fish, they do not do anything special.

sholahoka- place the pump on the fountain and then drop two people on it. It may take a few tries the first time but it will eventually work.

And it has been said in this thread that you have to fix the leaky hose before the birdbath, that just isn't true. I was able to fix it for 3 of my families before fixing the hose. It's the work shop wall that has to wait until the hose is fixed.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 17 Aug 2012 05:06

yummy222
[Avatar]
i understand thank you. for those of you who dont understand its this: if you hav more than one game playing and u can place a red ball somewhere on the ground and than go to ur second or third game and click in the spot that you had it in for ur first and u will find it.  
Stars151
[Avatar]
I'm starting a whole new game, but there's one thing that I can't remember. If you have a kid(not a baby) and you want another kid, what age does the first kid have to be in order to have a nother baby?  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
I think the first child must be at least 3 years old before you can try for another baby.  
angilssin
[Avatar]
How do i get my people to sleep. It says they are tired but they keep getting up after a few minutes and it dont look like thier sleep meter is getting any higher. ty  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Angilssin, if they're tired, they tend to nap in the lounge room. When they get exhausted, drop them on the bed and they'll go to sleep.

Towards the end of the day, they tend to get more tired, and stay tired. At night, they will be exhausted all the time. It's a factor of what time of day it is.

You can change your day to night and vice versa in options. The game is in your time zone (roughly). I have two games that are in my time frame - daylight for me is daylight for them - and I have two games where I've made it the opposite, so that I have two families to play with when I'm up most of the night.

I hope that helps.

Para.  
angilssin
[Avatar]
How do you meet new people?? Like when my kids grow up and go to school and whatever i dont want them haveing kids with their sibilings lol  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:29

selenagomez1
[Avatar]
its kinda fun
go to my house  
angilssin
[Avatar]
selenagomez1 wrote:its kinda fun
go to my house

I dont know how to go anywhere lol  
babseymaz
[Avatar]
yummy222 wrote:wat i want to know is that if the fish bowl says magic fish and u buy them wat is magic about them because i bought them and they didnt do anything 4 me

I'm sorry to be responding to this DAYS later, yummy222, but if you have any Virtual Villager games, they had spinoffs of Fish Tycoon
and Plant Tycoon. The fish come from the island of Isola, (where the VVillagers live), and the eggs of the fish are raised in
fish tycoon. They are called the Magic Fish of Isola. Check out the Last Day of Work site. Virtual Families are part of there story
creations. If you bought the paintings on the walls, you will see fish pictures. They are the Magic fish. But unfortunately, the
fish in the tank don't do anything but swim. Virtual Villagers 4 should be out sometime this year. Try out the first few games,
They're fun, just like the Virtual Families game!!

Stars151
[Avatar]
How do I fix the broken bird bath? I know how to fix the hose but not the bird bath.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Stars151, first you have to buy the green fixeruppery thing from the store. You drop that on the bird bath. Then you grab an adult or anyone over 14, and drop them on the bird bath. They will say it's too heavy. So you grab another adult and drop them on the bird bath.

Basically, you need two people to fix it. You can do it quicker with three or more. But if you add a third, they'll say it's too heavy so just pick up one already working on it and drop them on it again if you don't have any other available biggers.

Good luck.

Para.  
Mmizzell
[Avatar]
Paradoxis wrote:green fixeruppery thing from the store.

lol. it's called a pump  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 17 Aug 2012 05:07

BonM68
[Avatar]
Have a question about a workshop career? How many levels are in a workshop career? I am on level 7 and want to know how much longer i have until I get the trophy for it. How many level are there in this career?

BonM  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
All careers have 8 levels, BonM68. It won't be long now.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Mmizzell wrote:
Paradoxis wrote:green fixeruppery thing from the store.

lol. it's called a pump

Thanks. LMAO  

BonM68
[Avatar]
How do you get the level in the workshop to move up quicker. I feel that I have been on level too for way to long. It doesn't look like progress bar is moving much or not at all. How do I get the progression to move faster. I have the highest undated workshop.

BonM

BonM68
[Avatar]
Well my person died at age 68 and I was on lever 7 in the workshop. I wasn't paying attention and let her go to sleep and when I was pulling her back to the workshop she wouldn't move then I watched a double of her come up and she died. For next time I get to level 7 how do I move up faster?  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
When you have the money, upgrade the work areas - kitchen, workshop, office. That makes the peeps progress faster. Also, keep an eye out for the books that come up in the store. There's one for each career. Drop the appropriate book on the person who is working on that particular career, and they'll either get a promotion or earn money. Either way, they progress.

Hope that helps.

yummy222
[Avatar]
babseymaz wrote:
yummy222 wrote:wat i want to know is that if the fish bowl says magic fish and u buy them wat is magic about them because i bought them and they didnt do anything 4 me

I'm sorry to be responding to this DAYS later, yummy222, but if you have any Virtual Villager games, they had spinoffs of Fish Tycoon
and Plant Tycoon. The fish come from the island of Isola, (where the VVillagers live), and the eggs of the fish are raised in
fish tycoon. They are called the Magic Fish of Isola. Check out the Last Day of Work site. Virtual Families are part of there story
creations. If you bought the paintings on the walls, you will see fish pictures. They are the Magic fish. But unfortunately, the
fish in the tank don't do anything but swim. Virtual Villagers 4 should be out sometime this year. Try out the first few games,
They're fun, just like the Virtual Families game!!

i have already played all three virtual villagers b4 and fish tycoon lol. thx for explaining though and for tellin me they have a website and a new game is coming out  
Stars151
[Avatar]
I'm so lost... what if one of the families don't have a baby like they're aguing too much? How will I start another generation?  
Mmizzell
[Avatar]
Stars151 wrote:I'm so lost... what if one of the families don't have a baby like they're aguing too much? How will I start another generation?

Keep placing the woman on the man or vice versa until it says trying to make a baby. Sometimes they are just stubborn and you have to try a few times in a row. If they don't make a baby, then wait 15 minutes and try again.  

Paradoxis
[Avatar]
You could also try the purfumes for men and for women. The men's one is yellow and the women's one is blue. They come up occasionally in the store.

It may be that your lady needs a baby booster from the doctor too. You can buy that as well, but it's expensive and a last resort. It also doesn't guarantee success.

Usually if there are no children sooner or later a child shows up at the door and they adopt them.  
NamesDi
[Avatar]
promqueen8 wrote:What do you do when they start an oven fire?
You have to get the shed open to get the fire extinguisher.  
singingflag
[Avatar]
AnneiWin wrote:Have you played Virtual Families? Want to talk about how great a game it is? Need game tips? Here's where to discuss it!

how long does it take for the kids to grow up?  
singingflag
[Avatar]
Paradoxis wrote:You could also try the purfumes for men and for women. The men's one is yellow and the women's one is blue. They come up occasionally in the store.

It may be that your lady needs a baby booster from the doctor too. You can buy that as well, but it's expensive and a last resort. It also doesn't guarantee success.

Usually if there are no children sooner or later a child shows up at the door and they adopt them.

how long does it take for the baby to grow up?  
iluvbooks4
[Avatar]
WHat do I do if the shower is clogged??  
Mmizzell
[Avatar]
iluvbooks4 wrote:WHat do I do if the shower is clogged??

u can drop someone on the shower and they will go get the plunger or u can drop someone on the bucket in the laundry room.  

LolaWrinkt@ffmc
[Avatar]
Stars151 wrote:I'm so lost... what if one of the families don't have a baby like they're aguing too much? How will I start another generation?

I've had to try up to ten times in a row before they decided to try and make a baby. I was just placing them on one another over and over and over, but it finally worked. However, for me, it seems to be that the less times you have to try to make them try to make a baby, the more likely it is that they will have one.

On a different note, how far is everyone else into the game? I'm on my 5th generation (I started playing soon after the game came out), and I have about 73 trophies out of 101. How about everyone else?  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Ninth generation, 86 of 100 trophies. And I'm RICH. $998826.57  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
singingflag wrote:how long does it take for the baby to grow up?

About a day, I think. They leave home after they turn 18.  
Mmizzell
[Avatar]
Well....I did have 11 generations and 87 trophies....but....*tear*....I accidently deleted the wrong LDW folder on my computer....I still can't believe it....now I have to start my 4 families all over again....plus my husband's gonna kill me when he gets home....one family was his....*sigh*....  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mon, 5 Mar 2012 21:14

Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Mmizzell wrote:Well....I did have 11 generations and 87 trophies....but....*tear*....I accidently deleted the wrong LDW folder on my computer....I still can't believe it....now I have to start my 4 families all over again....plus my husband's gonna kill me when he gets home....one family was his....*sigh*....

*GASP!*

B*****.

My sincere condolences to you!  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Fri, 17 Aug 2012 05:08

DexGypMom
[Avatar]
Mmizzell wrote:Well....I did have 11 generations and 87 trophies....but....*tear*....I accidently deleted the wrong LDW folder on my computer....I still can't believe it....now I have to start my 4 families all over again....plus my husband's gonna kill me when he gets home....one family was his....*sigh*....

Did it go to your recycle bin and you cleared out the recycle bin also? There is a way to undelete in command mode. Nothing ever really disappears completely. Do you know the exact name and extention of the file? Or is what you've done something inside the game?

~MaryBeth

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 5 Mar 2012 21:14

payordie
[Avatar]
I fixed the hose but still cant get them to fix the wall . I also bought the compound and it is sitting by the bucket.  

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Fri, 17 Aug 2012 05:08

Mmizzell
[Avatar]
DexGypMom wrote:
Did it go to your recycle bin and you cleared out the recycle bin also? There is a way to undelete in command mode. Nothing ever really disappears completely. Do you know the exact name and extention of the file? Or is what you've done something inside the game?

~MaryBeth

I tried restoring it from recycle bin, but I guess because the game created a new folder when I opened the game It wouldn't accept the old file? I'm not that great with computers, maybe I didn't do it right, but that's okay. I got triplet girls right off the bat!  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mon, 5 Mar 2012 21:14

Mmizzell
[Avatar]
payordie wrote:I fixed the hose but still cant get them to fix the wall . I also bought the compound and it is sitting by the bucket.

Since it is sitting by the green bucket, drop someone 14 or older on the green bucket and they will mix it with water and carry it to the workshop wall. The proceed to drop everyone old enough on the bucket and the wall will be fixed in no time.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mon, 5 Mar 2012 21:12

purty7
[Avatar]
the father and the son were sick and i kept sending them to the doctor, and i did not get any diagnosis , so i kept giving them penicillin and i let them do some chores and i kept praising them ,and , and with a little patience i saw their health improve.

Mmizzell
[Avatar]
purty7 wrote:the father and the son were sick and i kept sending them to the doctor, and i did not get any diagnosis , so i kept giving them penicillin and i let them do some chores and i kept praising them ,and , and with a little patience i saw their health improve.

you only have to give the penicillin for a serious infection and the dr would tell u if they needed it. working out or excercizing also promotes in better health  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mon, 5 Mar 2012 21:12

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: