What is Your Favorite Television Show?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

What is Your Favorite Television Show?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
Janelle61
[Avatar]
I watch very little TV,I use it mostly for a monitor for viewing VHS tapes and DVDs,but my daughter recently got me hooked by telling me about NCIS so although this was year 9 for the show,I just got caught up by watching all the seasons on DVD except waiting for Season Eight to come into my library.

I also fell madly in love[via library DVDs] with the Brit-Coms "To The Manor Born" and "Good Neighbors" which also features Penelope Keith.  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
Without spoiling anything, the NCIS season finale last season was a doozy and I'm not sure I'd want to go in to season 10 (starting Tues. Sept. 25) without watching it.

Also, for fans of The Mentalist or the original CSI (Las Vegas), note that the new schedule moves The Mentalist to Sunday (season premier on Sept. 30) and CSI to follow NCIS and NCIS:LA on Tuesday.

I missed an episode of NCIS once because they changed the schedule and it was irksome.  
Janelle61
[Avatar]
Thanks for that 'heads-up'! I will wait until I'm caught up before I watch season 9,in that case.

I have also just become a huge fan thanks to my daughter's recommendation and the DVDs of the Complete First Season of The Big Bang Theory[4 Physicist BRAINIAC, geeky friends]. New season begins tonight Thursday Sept 27.She says the first 3 seasons are the funniest.  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Thu, 27 Sep 2012 07:42

bas081200
[Avatar]
My favorites shows are: The Monkees
Burke's Law (1960's)
Burke's Law (1990's)
Powers of Matthew Star  
dianacrane
[Avatar]
My favorite of all time is Dr Who (the new version). I love the creativity and the acting has been incredibile!
Also love Midsomer Murders.
Bones would be my third favorite  
burgershopboy
[Avatar]
suan1 wrote:I realy like Sonny With A Chance;SuiteLife On deck ;and Wizards of Waverly Place
i love them to  
burgershopboy
[Avatar]
kaimana09 wrote:I LIKE GLEE & SHAKE IT UP & MY BABYSITTER A VAMPIRE & KICK IT

Please don't shout...On the internet, typing in all capital letter is the equivalent of shouting and I'm sure you don't mean to shout at your iWin friends. Please read the Topics & Guidelines at this link for more information on posting to the Game Chat Forum. Thank you. Peggy, volunteer Moderator

it's kick'in it and i like shakeit up  
ascdebg
[Avatar]
Lifetime Movie Network,Kings of Queens  
Kerryiwin
[Avatar]
kaimana09 wrote:I LIKE GLEE & SHAKE IT UP & MY BABYSITTER A VAMPIRE & KICK IT

burgershopboy wrote:it's kick'in it and i like shakeit up

not kick'in it, it's kickin' it it yes i do like kickin' it but didn't mension it in my list lol i mension

Titanic
Jurassic Park
Le Francais (just french vids lol)
Cats and dogs
+3 more.

Edited to fix your quotes. They're tricky when there's a quote within a quote so I just separated them. -iWinModTeam  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 24 Mar 2013 06:53

AnGeLlBabie68
[Avatar]
hah im all about reality baby give mea bachelor bachelorette survivor idol dancing with the stars bachelor pad i loved temptation island hotel paradise ... new york the voice xfactor americas got talent ohhhhh ya and days of our lives in incredible see what i mean REALITY BABY i love it all mixed in with cmt im in heaven  
seasoak
[Avatar]
My favorite TV shows: all the old and new ones that have to do with espionage (including those on the military channel), murder mysteries, and cute actors who are on a mission to help. It's so good to see David McCallum on TV again. Illya Nickovetch Kuryakin, ooh, I had the crush of all crushes on him. And, as Ducky, he's still desirable (bad heart and all); I'm getting older too. Peace and blessings Everyone!  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
I'm really liking Freakshow, on AMC. Its a very inspiring show. I've been a fan of Morgue's from his street performer days, and I'm so proud of him. His act may not be for everyone, but its ART. I was hesitant to watch it at first, because I tend to shy away from anything which reeks of exploitation, but this show is about the celebration of individualism. Its absolutely beautiful. xx  
sharonmcbroom
[Avatar]
My husband and I are big fans of NCIS, JAG, and all of the CSI shows. But we also like Bones.  
rubywine
[Avatar]
I'm an NCIS-er for sure! Been with them since the first episode. I really like Antique Roadshow (and other PBS programs). I also like Warehouse 13 on Sy-Fy channel. Dog Whisperer is so hilarious and educational. Don't have a dog right now, but when I get one again I'll put some of his advice to practice. Also liked Stargate SG-1 when it was on and the ST Voyager series. Yes, I'm a sci-fi fanatic, but I also love the history channel, Nat Geo, and other educational programs. When I get the chance to watch TV, that is. Love old movies too, they just don't do 'em like that anymore. But there are plenty of newer movies that win my seal of appoval too. Keep the faith, everyone!  
srussell2171
[Avatar]
Duck Dynasty all the way baaaabeee!
Lizard Lick Towing......American Idol.....and all of the Tyler Perry sitcoms! But D.D. has my heart!!!!  
slappysquirrel
[Avatar]
Big Bang Theory: The mini series "Foyles War "(PBS):Lost (my husband hated me for getting him sucked into this one). The mini series" Rome "  
l4dyh4wk2
[Avatar]
well they canceled some of my favorites... ... but I'm looking forward to (in no particular order)

Big Bang Theory, Mike & Molly, Modern Family for comedy.

For fantasy I like Lost Girl, Grimm and Once Upon a Time

I like Davinci's Demons, Ripper Street, Vikings & The White Queen for historicals shows

I watch NCIS, Law & Order SVU, Bones, Criminal Minds & Greys Anatomy for drama & action

and my guilty pleasures are Bates Motel, Game of Thrones, Shameless & Dexter (though the series is about to end)

Then there a a lot of new shows coming out that I have to check out... good thing I can record some & watch them later  
Ethel34
[Avatar]
spongebob square pants  
xfilegirl
[Avatar]
I Love The X Files Best Show Ever Or Maybe Its Just Me.  
R5LOVER22
[Avatar]
My Favourite TV show is Buffy The Vampire Slayer because I Love the relationship between Angel & Buffy and I Like the different problems Buffy faces.  
christiankile
[Avatar]
:spongebob  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:17

wydmute
[Avatar]
Bones! Brenon and Booths are perfect couple  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: