Where did you get your sign in name from???: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Where did you get your sign in name from???
Forum Index » Hotel iWin Lobby
Chocolatiery
[Avatar]
my name is just gaelle but i chose chocolatier bcoz my favourite game is chocolatier i just added a y to aviod adding a bunch of numbers at the end
oh and p.s: uhuru1071 am from kenya !!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 9 Jun 2012 12:16

fizzbizz
[Avatar]
My name came from my Best Friend Fizzy Half jackrussel&spaniel.She is always busy therefor,fizzbizz!  
knit01
[Avatar]
I enjoy knitting on a loom -- circular ( scarves ) + long ( blankets ) -- Knit 01

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:30

AnGeLlBabie68
[Avatar]
thats easy thiswas my daughers acct hence the 68 i took it over when she lost interest  
seasoak
[Avatar]
puzzlfrk53 wrote:Okay, if you really want to know.... I've always been into puzzles: jigsaw, logic problems, crosswords, hidden objects, you name it. My husband used to ask why we bought a dining room table, when all I did was cover it with 1,000 or 2,000 piece jigsaw puzzles. Also my granddaughter started calling me a freak a few years ago; now it's always "You're such a FREAK!" So, I came up with puzzle freak (puzzlfrk). Oh, and I was born in 1953. So, now you know!

Happy 60th birthday to you and me!! Rememberr when we were children and thought about the "old peope", ages 21 and over? Somehow, I don't feel old.
Peace and blessings!

seasoak
[Avatar]
My name comes from what you do when you go into the caribbean sea. When I vacationed on one of the islands, I was asked if I had my seasoak yet.  
gostlady
[Avatar]
My name came about because I am the type of person that can be in a crowed room yet nobody ever sees me and my kids always tells me I need to tan cause I am white as a ghost. and my uncle always called me Linda go cause when I was little I always wanted to GO somewhere. So thats how i got my name long story for a short name! lol  
Turtle-maw-Ej
[Avatar]
mine is rather simple actually
i had a step mother that passed away that i loved dearly
she was a member of the turtles club we called her maw and her name was ej
I picked the name so everyday of my life my thoughts will touch her at least once  
ezron
[Avatar]
People always tell me I'm so easy to get along with so there you have it attached to my name  

Forum Index » Hotel iWin Lobby
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.