Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull
Forum Index » Game Discussions
spivery6
[Avatar]
Thank you about LaMont but I got it.  
sldoll
[Avatar]
How do I find the skulls?  
sldoll
[Avatar]
how do i get into the piano?  
Kyliona
[Avatar]
PeggyEMI wrote:
Kyliona wrote:The first time I played I got stuck on the cannons and thought I'd missed something so I started over. Then second time around I was able to complete it to the credits. But noticed posts about hidden insignia and figured maybe that's why i can't continue on to the extended ending. So I've tried a 3rd time this time cheating using a walk through looking for the hidden insignia. They aren't in this version. So maybe that is why the extended ending isn't working. I don't know. Wrote to iwin support and waiting on them to answer.

Hi Kyliona. The game developer did put out two editions of this game. One is the collector's edition. Typically, the collector's edition of a game has additional content, an extended ending, or a prologue and costs more than the standard edition. The standard edition does not have the additional content or extended ending. and ususally costs around $6.99. The version available here on iWin is the standard edition so you will not be able to access the bonus content that is referred to in the walkthrough that you viewed. I hope this helps clarify any confusion.

Peggy, volunteer Moderator

Thank you so much!!!!! I thought it might be that way but didn't get why it kept telling me to go to the ships and I win support wasn't very helpful. I'm very greatful that you cleared it up for me. Loved the game even if the ending was a bit unfair. LOL  
Kyliona
[Avatar]
ok. Now that I know that that really is the end till the collector's edition, I'm off to start another game. Hope you all have fun with this one.  
spivery6
[Avatar]
Did any one get into the piano? I got 1 screw out with the screwdriver and then it would not let me do any more.  
boomerbuns
[Avatar]
Hi...I'm to the point where I'm supposed to cut the weeds with the gardening shears at the side of the Manor...I clicked on "inspect bench" and the only thing it's letting me cut are the flowers, and then they grow right back! Help!  
boomerbuns
[Avatar]
Never mind - figured out the weeds! Now I need to figure out what to do after I listened to the phone conversation of Mrs. Lawson...  
td46156
[Avatar]
how do i get the cannonin the swamp todo  
td46156
[Avatar]
how do i find skull head  
deedeeclw
[Avatar]
I have the first code for the cannon.. not sure how... don't understand the map?  
joyceterry
[Avatar]
Ok, i am totaly stumped; I have made it to the cannons, but cannot seem to figure it out, help  
penny85
[Avatar]
I am stuck in the music room, trying to figure out how to get the piano to give up the map pieces. Any hints would be much appreciated!
Mahalo!
penlee  
Brenda19511
[Avatar]
im in the cemetery where i have to find the last indication and the hint says look in the coffin hanging on the wall but my hammer wont let me open it. What do I do from here?  
jackiejp1961
[Avatar]
In need of help with the Plunger at the Drink and swallow .  
jackiejp1961
[Avatar]
Hi I also am stuck on the cannons , i have also read the forums and I want to thank everyone for the advice that is posted here , ya'll have been a great help .  
jbryant70
[Avatar]
I am stuck at the coffin, I don't have all of the dates and not sure how to enter than can someone please help?

And also how to I get the computer code from the pic can't seem to do anything with the picture?  
sharnoble
[Avatar]
I have found a key in the shed in the metal box, however, it will not open the cemetary. Can someone please help me?  
sharnoble
[Avatar]
Made it to the coffin and it is drained, however, I don't know the dates and can't seem to get any further. Help?

sharnoble
[Avatar]
Kyliona wrote:
Beth48@ff wrote:Please help I am stuck in the cemetary and don't know what clues I am looking for. Found the indentation but don't know what to do with it

You need to find all 4 metal T pieces. You have to fit them so that none of them cross over the others.

I have found 2 of them. Where are the other 2?  
sndrlynn86
[Avatar]
Thank you all for the help you've given me. Now I need some clues....I have the 13 skulls, got rid of 12 and haven't a clue where. HELP

kinzig08
[Avatar]
nrsbay wrote:ok now dose anybody know how to get into the piano?

I am stuck at the same part. I tried using the screw driver on the side panel but it only unscrewed the botton right bult?????

ANYONE HELP???  
kinzig08
[Avatar]
Kyliona wrote:
nrsbay wrote:ok now dose anybody know how to get into the piano?

1st: Use screw driver on screws.
2nd: After side panel falls off. Arrange icon all of the same left to right in the order listed on panel behinde the piano keys at front of piano
3rd: After piano lid opens, you'll see numbers attached to the strings. Using those numbers you need to add them to get the sums to equal the amounts listed on the piano keys at the front of the piano. You do each sum one at a time. When you get the correct sum check the piano keys a button should appear where it's number was, click on it. Then redo for each number amount. After all buttons have been pressed you should get your map peices.

IS THERE A SECRET TO GETTING THE SCREW DRIVER TO WORK CORRECTLY? I CAN ONLY GET IT TO WORK ON THE BOTTOM SCREW. EVER TIME I PUT THE SCREW DRIVER UP TO THE OTHER NUTS IT DOES NOT WORK??? ANY INSIGHT ON THIS MATTER PLEASE HELP?

Please don't shout! On the internet, all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to yell at your iWin friends. Please read the Topics & Guidelines at this link for more information on posting to the Game Chat Forum. Thank you. Dee, volunteer moderator  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 25 Feb 2012 13:44

kinzig08
[Avatar]
nrsbay wrote:kyliona thank you for your help with piano, however my screwdriver that i have in invintory will not work on the side panel

i am having the same problem with my screw driver. How did you finally get your screw driver to work? Thank you for any help you can offer.  
kinzig08
[Avatar]
Cynthia46 wrote:
nrsbay wrote:kyliona thank you for your help with piano, however my screwdriver that i have in invintory will not work on the side panel

When you are holding the screwdriver see that your cursor is over the screw not the screwdriver end.

Thank you cynthia this just saved my sanity with that dubm screw driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
jemscats
[Avatar]
I can't get the key from under the closet door....help!  
ktbgug
[Avatar]
Beth48@ff wrote:Please help I am stuck in the cemetary and don't know what clues I am looking for. Found the indentation but don't know what to do with it

Have u found an answer? I'm also stuck in the cemetary - I can only find 3 of the T's. Help!  
lodenj
[Avatar]
jbryant70 wrote:I am stuck at the coffin, I don't have all of the dates and not sure how to enter than can someone please help?

And I have all of the dates needed but don't know in which order to put them in. I have tried many ways but nothing happens, Please help I am stuck on it for 3 days  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:51

lodenj
[Avatar]
sharnoble wrote:Made it to the coffin and it is drained, however, I don't know the dates and can't seem to get any further. Help?
I do: birth year is 1772, house was rebuilt is 1808, fire was 1806, death is 1812, good luck.  
rberger2
[Avatar]
Which pixture in the manor canI find the key???  
Playersickwizit
[Avatar]
I'm stuck at the toilet with the plunger!!! What am I missing I've been plunging forever and nothing is happening!!! Please help me anyone???  
lisa-2011
[Avatar]
Playersickwizit wrote:I'm stuck at the toilet with the plunger!!! What am I missing I've been plunging forever and nothing is happening!!! Please help me anyone???

hello. i know, i was stuck there myself for awhile too! ok, u flush 4 times, plunge 3 times and then flush 5 times more. should work. good luck  
LESTAT65
[Avatar]
Where do I find the last key for the picture frame and how do I get them to go into the frame  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.