Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox
Forum Index » Game Discussions
rjtaba
[Avatar]
yeosc73 wrote:Got it...i got it...
Oh man... it's the row of small hieroglyphic right above the portal... a magnefying glass will appear, but only for split second... very fast... just click on it n ...
Viola... can jump thru portal onto next stage.

How did you arrange the pillars w/o that info?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:44

yeosc73
[Avatar]
rjtaba wrote:
yeosc73 wrote:Got it...i got it...
Oh man... it's the row of small hieroglyphic right above the portal... a magnefying glass will appear, but only for split second... very fast... just click on it n ...
Viola... can jump thru portal onto next stage.

How did you arrange the pillars w/o that info?

I dun quite really know how i got it though at the pillars scene, quite frustrating at 1st when trying to rearrange the pillars just by following the pics on the notebook...
Lucky

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:44

bandy@iWin
[Avatar]
sha49tn wrote:
sizlinsue wrote:
jerjac wrote:
jerjac wrote:i cant figure out the code for the computer in the robot world their are only a 1 and a 2 on there
still cant figure it out!

10110101 hit enter
it's 01001010
the numbers r 11001001  
sandraisis
[Avatar]
Hi Im really stuck in CH 4 CARRIBEAN PIRATES , I can;t seem to find the HAMMER. Can anyone help me please?  
aefraser
[Avatar]
I am stuck on the God level. Don't know how to get the stone flower? any suggestions.

I finally figured it out. Thanks to all the people who helped me.  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sun, 4 Apr 2010 11:05

rjtaba
[Avatar]
aefraser wrote:I am stuck on the God level. Don't know how to get the stone flower? any suggestions.

Place the petals from your inventory on Medusa's mirror and they will turn to stone  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
sandraisis wrote:Hi Im really stuck in CH 4 CARRIBEAN PIRATES , I can;t seem to find the HAMMER. Can anyone help me please?

The hammer is on Blue Island, one part in the main scene and one part in the temple  
angela1955
[Avatar]
Help: I have the ph number 7534268 &Golden Sheild & sword. I tried The ph num it does work..I can't a place to put the sheild & sword.Do i need to place them before the ph num. if so WHERE.  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
angela1955 wrote:Help: I have the ph number 7534268 &Golden Sheild & sword. I tried The ph num it does work..I can't a place to put the sheild & sword.Do i need to place them before the ph num. if so WHERE.

No, the sword and shield are used at the end of that segment  
confused713
[Avatar]
I am stuck in the God level. I need to find the rest of the helmet to get the rest of the tablets but I can get the tablets unless I have the helmut. (I think) Also can't find a use for the hammer. I hate to ask but it is driving me crazy.

Forget it. I found out my problem (and Mortimer's also). I now feel very stupid even though I finished the game.

I hope I see Mortimer in the free games again soon.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:08

middy2006
[Avatar]
dose any one know how to put the lines on the stars? i cant get it  
middy2006
[Avatar]
i am in the pyramid and i need help connecting the stars can some one help me pls?  
confused713
[Avatar]
middy2006 wrote:dose any one know how to put the lines on the stars? i cant get it

middy they have to look like the constellation you got earlier and you put the cursor on the star you want to start with and clickit and draw the line to the next star you want to connect to.

I sure you can understand this as it seems a little jumbled but it works

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:46

cheetah257
[Avatar]
stuck on robo section help  
goodsonl59
[Avatar]
I understand in Cairo, there should be an oriental man standing on the left side of the screen. I would like to hand him something. I don't see such a man. Does anyone else have this issue? Is it possibly a problem with my "display"?  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
goodsonl59 wrote:I understand in Cairo, there should be an oriental man standing on the left side of the screen. I would like to hand him something. I don't see such a man. Does anyone else have this issue? Is it possibly a problem with my "display"?

He doesn't appear until after you light the fireplace in another scene  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
cheetah257 wrote: stuck on robo section help

I would like to help but need more info to do so.  
cb776
[Avatar]
I loved all the Mortimer Beckett Games. I bought The Secrets of the Spooky Manor and the Lost King. I just play the Time Paradox free.  
ktbonetti
[Avatar]
Ok I just keep going round and round in the Age of Gods. Everything is hidden. I can't get pass the Octopus.  
ktbonetti
[Avatar]
confused713 wrote:I am stuck in the God level. I need to find the rest of the helmet to get the rest of the tablets but I can get the tablets unless I have the helmut. (I think) Also can't find a use for the hammer. I hate to ask but it is driving me crazy.

Forget it. I found out my problem (and Mortimer's also). I now feel very stupid even though I finished the game.

I hope I see Mortimer in the free games again soon.

How did you get pass the octopus???  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
To get past the octopus:
Place the petals from your inventory on Medusa's mirror and they will turn to stone
Put the stone flower in the goblet at the Temple of Demeter and take the insomnia cure  
ktbonetti
[Avatar]
rjtaba wrote:To get past the octopus:
Put the stone flower in the goblet at the Temple of Demeter and take the insomnia cure

** Everyone keeps telling me to place the petals in Medusa's Mirror... BUT... I can't find the last piece of the petals.
I'm stuck and can't go any further. In the Temple of Zeus... How do I get the gates to open??  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
ktbonetti wrote:
rjtaba wrote:To get past the octopus:

** Everyone keeps telling me to place the petals in Medusa's Mirror... BUT... I can't find the last piece of the petals.
I'm stuck and can't go any further. In the Temple of Zeus... How do I get the gates to open??

You don't need all the petals, just place those you have.  
ktbonetti
[Avatar]
Thanks for your HELP!!!!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 3 May 2010 16:34

sljed
[Avatar]
i can not figure out the columns in ancient egypt, aswan.
i have tried and tried and i'm getting frustruated  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
sljed wrote:i can not figure out the columns in ancient egypt, aswan.
i have tried and tried and i'm getting frustruated

You get the answers from two sources: Cleopatra and the monk you feed  
heltorren
[Avatar]
I'm stuck in the middle ages; can't figure out the door knocker sequence nor what to do about the stones under King Arthur's sword. All hints say try elsewhere, but all items have been found except those behind the door with the lighted knockers and, I suppose, the sword's stones.
Help!  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
heltorren wrote:I'm stuck in the middle ages; can't figure out the door knocker sequence nor what to do about the stones under King Arthur's sword. All hints say try elsewhere, but all items have been found except those behind the door with the lighted knockers and, I suppose, the sword's stones.
Help!

The stones puzzle under the sword - do you not understand how to solve it or have you not found it? You have to get the sword first and King Arthur will give you the code for the lighted knockers.  
undertaker619
[Avatar]
i love the game its fun chalengeing and need helpon the fifth level  
EBMurley
[Avatar]
sha49tn wrote:
sizlinsue wrote:
jerjac wrote:
jerjac wrote:i cant figure out the code for the computer in the robot world their are only a 1 and a 2 on there
still cant figure it out!

10110101 hit enter
it's 01001010

That code 01001010 is not working for me. Help  
catslike
[Avatar]
please help have tried all the numbers for the phone still can't get it to worknad am still on the first lap help???????????????????????
mmbubb@ff wrote:
AnneiWin wrote:Have you played Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox? Lets talk about it!
love the game but get stuck quite often

skhpkmhp
[Avatar]
everyone keeps asking about the constallation in the pyramid, but I haven't seen a response for solving it???? Would someone please solve this for me and everyone else who has inquired?  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
After you get the ink for the scribe, he will give you an illustration for the constellation that goes in your journal, good luck  
skhpkmhp
[Avatar]
Joanietreb
Once again thank you for your help. I placed the ink on the scribe and finally received the illustration for the constellation. I guess I didn't click around enough the first few times.
Thank you,
skhpkmhp  
skhpkmhp
[Avatar]
Does anyone know what the order is for the items on the pedestal?
I'm not sure about the Gods, Dark ages, revolutionary, & carribean??? Help, please.
skhpkmhp

JackieJebb
[Avatar]
I am in the Robot section / time zone; with help I finally figured the code to enter into the computer. Now that I have the Partical Emitter, where do I put it?
J

never mind got it.
J  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 9 Dec 2010 20:36

bb1951
[Avatar]
I am stuck in the Dark Ages. Can anyone help me with the sequence of the knockers in the tower? And I don't know how to get the sword for the King! HELP PLZ!!!!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:51

band4
[Avatar]
Does anyone know what the order is for the items on the pedestal?I can not remember where any of them came from. Please! Please!
Help me. Or where can i go to get info on this.
Thank you in advance for your help!!!! Any one please help me. it's the end of the game and I would like to close it.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:17

blang219
[Avatar]
I've gotten to the end and have all the items on the pedestals and nothing is happening!! Help...

Never mind - found walk through and finished the game  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:02

qweeny25
[Avatar]
Iam stuck on the first level. P;ease can any one tell me where to find the last of the shoe. Qweeny 25  
qweeny25
[Avatar]
I found the shoe. Please tell me where the cats ear is. I'll thank you alot.  
qweeny25
[Avatar]
the phone number=753-0268 or 573-0266 does not work. What am I doing wrong?  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: