Bella Design: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Bella Design
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
It's time to open your own fashion boutique! Together with our main heroine, Bella, an attractive and adventurous girl, you will take a thrilling adventure into the world of style and fashion. There will be unusual customers, interesting challenges and captivating gameplay!

Features:
-70+ entertaining time management levels
-Captivating gameplay to maintain interest
-A variety of mini-games
-6 boutiques where your business will grow and flourish
-A house to fit out to your own taste

Category: Time Management
Release Date: 08/22/14

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 1 Sep 2014 15:05

dwellen1
[Avatar]
Why is it in this game you can do all the levels at expert except level 5-9 which leaves you 5.00 short I think thatis lousy.  
Redd4lfe
[Avatar]
Thanks for that note. I thought I was just too slow for that level but always 5 short also.  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Has anyone gotten all expert levels yet? I'm dying to know what the wrapped gift is inside the house. To pass 5-9, you have to buy the minigame upgrade, which allows you to select the scarf only, versus the scarf & hat. I had been having trouble with that level myself. Good luck!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:30

cp2412
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on level 6.4 - I fall short of expert by $5 and have played it over and over again. Everyone has full stars. Has anyone passed this level and do you have any tips?

I do find it annoying there are all these upgrades that you can't purchase because you just don't earn that kind of money, I'm thousands short even with expert at almost all levels. I also upgraded the fitting rooms only to discover that upgrade doesn't last past the first level (unlike the other upgrades). So I suggest avoiding that one.  
cp2412
[Avatar]
ShayeraHol wrote:Has anyone gotten all expert levels yet? I'm dying to know what the wrapped gift is inside the house.

------Spoiler Alert--------

It's a statue of the eiffel tower. I'm guessing it's a reference to what to expect with a new game in the series.  
egol28
[Avatar]
I already perfected all of the levels even the upgrades and the number of visitors but unfortunately I cannot open the gift and dunno why!!!! so frustrated because on my first try i cant open it then I've tried to make a new account so that I could perfect all of the levels but then I CANNOT OPEN THE GIFT!!!

and also purchased all of the interior and exterior of my house to be able to open the gift!!! but then again I CANNOT!!!!!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 20 Nov 2015 01:26

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: