Amulet of Dreams: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Amulet of Dreams
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Inseparable from childhood, Aiden and Alison were like brother and sister, and Alison’s sudden illness was a huge blow for Aiden. Nobody could diagnose the cause, and as the doctors threw up their hands in dismay, the girl withered with each passing day. It wasn’t until Alison was too weak to get up from her bed that she chanced sharing with Aiden her secret - that she was the Queen of Magical Realm, a realm inaccessible to rationally thinking grownups. Help the brave boy complete the six kingdoms of the Magical Realm and save Queen Alison and her faithful servants, enslaved by a dark sorcerer, to not only restore her reign, but also her life in the seventh kingdom - our world. You will have help on this path: the Amulet of Worlds to serve as a portal connecting the edges of reality, and a small Goblin to squeeze into places no human could

Features:
-40 magical locations
-16 original puzzles
-17 hidden object scenes
-Amulet of Worlds to travel between the edges of reality
-A small Goblin to help in especially difficult situations

Category: Hidden Object / Puzzle / Adventure
Release Date: 04/23/2015

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
mommasusy
[Avatar]
i am stuck at the frozen pond..how do I get the flower shaped item all I have is a gear, apples and a ribbon  
axb
[Avatar]
mommasusy, click the little elf like guy by the hint button. Then click the flower thingy  
ksnell410
[Avatar]
how do I recharge the dagger? There is no fire, air or water to use.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 26 Apr 2015 18:53

mommasusy
[Avatar]
Thank You axb that was a real help

zacandnan
[Avatar]
Could someone help me recharge the dagger? Stuck really bad! Please I just realized I need to build the sword also! Does anyone know where the bellows are? Please and Thank-You!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:40

JLPauley
[Avatar]
I have to put the shards together to finish the tea set. I put the pieces in the proper places but they won't stick. I did manage to put the teapot together and part of the cups but the final pieces will not stick. I would rather not skip the game but it makes no sense that the final pieces will not stick. any help? tia  
JLPauley
[Avatar]
I found my own answer-I was trying to place the pieces where they belonged. I went back and just started putting them around the cups and they finally snapped into place. very strange to not have them where the shapes fit.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: