Delicious - Emily's Home Sweet Home: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Delicious - Emily's Home Sweet Home
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Discover Delicious - Emily's Home Sweet Home Deluxe and help the O'Malleys fix up their dream house! After a warm welcome, some neighbors reveal a different nature. A turbulent time follows in which Emily and Patrick must go above and beyond to stop their house being condemned. A house is but a house, but can you help them make it home? Enjoy Delicious - Emily's Home Sweet Home Deluxe now!

Features:
-Help your favorite family repair and fix up their dream house before it's too late
-Complete 60 exciting time management levels and 25 extra challenging levels in 5 amazing restaurants
-Prepare lots of new customizable menus, enjoy extra daily challenges, and decorate by unlocking every achievement
-Catch up with all your favorite characters like Francois, Angela and many more!

Category: Time Management
Release Date: 06/18/2015

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 12 Jun 2015 19:39

springmist775
[Avatar]
yeah i can't wait  
ossie33
[Avatar]
How does one get through the last one on the first level? How can you make all the items in the restaurant when you can't change the menue once you start that level  
stlnmyhrt
[Avatar]
ossie33 wrote:How does one get through the last one on the first level? How can you make all the items in the restaurant when you can't change the menue once you start that level

You just have to make one of every item available when you start the level. You don't even need people to order them.
Remember some items there are multiple combinations of that item.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mon, 22 Jun 2015 07:38

springmist775
[Avatar]
i loved it  
seeress2005
[Avatar]
I love this series of games so much that I actually bought it for my kindle. I swear Emily has saved people's lives in long lines and doctors offices. Please keep making them.

stlnmyhrt
[Avatar]
Has anyone been able to get the challenge on Level 57? Even if I utilize what I consider to be a game bug so every item available except the espresso offers a tip, I still end up short.  
ossie33
[Avatar]
for the level where you are to sell 40? sugary snacks..how? I have tried every combo I can think of and they do not buy them. There are several levels the same.. so many grilled items.. or so many re-stockable items...how do you get through it if the customer does not buy them?  
Pernulle
[Avatar]
ossie33 wrote:for the level where you are to sell 40? sugary snacks..how? I have tried every combo I can think of and they do not buy them. There are several levels the same.. so many grilled items.. or so many re-stockable items...how do you get through it if the customer does not buy them?

You just have to make them, not serve them So when you're waiting for new customers just put them on your tray and remove them again, keep doing that till you have created 40 sugary snacks  
Pernulle
[Avatar]
stlnmyhrt wrote:Has anyone been able to get the challenge on Level 57? Even if I utilize what I consider to be a game bug so every item available except the espresso offers a tip, I still end up short.

Yeah i find it pretty tough too, even as you say when I use all the possible items that gives a bonus...  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 22 Jun 2015 20:28

klane1
[Avatar]
stlnmyhrt wrote:Has anyone been able to get the challenge on Level 57? Even if I utilize what I consider to be a game bug so every item available except the espresso offers a tip, I still end up short.

Can't get this one either. I've replayed the level a ridiculous amount of times. No luck.  
stlnmyhrt
[Avatar]
klane1 wrote:

Can't get this one either. I've replayed the level a ridiculous amount of times. No luck.

I'd love to just smash the espresso machine to pieces, the 5-8 of those that are being ordered are leaving this little sliver of tips I still need.  
dianesoutar
[Avatar]
On the challenge that says "only business people", that's all that shows up near as I can tell. I serve them all and don't get any credit for them. What's with that?  
stlnmyhrt
[Avatar]
dianesoutar wrote:On the challenge that says "only business people", that's all that shows up near as I can tell. I serve them all and don't get any credit for them. What's with that?

There are a few boards with challenges like that. They don't fill up at all as the board goes on, it's more like a notice, it will check off when you complete the board.  
iWinModTeam5
[Avatar]
A few messages about the problem with level 57 have been deleted. This is a known problem, and iWin is working on it. I also submitted a ticket - big Delicious fan here! - and that's what the response to my ticket said. Although it is frustrating, all I can advise is waiting. It is possible to finish the game with the exception of the level 57 challenge and its associated diamond; if you do that you can't get the final trophies in Paige's room but you can finish the game otherwise. When the fix is posted, you'll be able to finish up those loose ends. It doesn't keep you from finishing levels 58-60, in other words. In any case, the Forums are not the place to discuss this! The Forums are a user-to-user community for sharing game tips and strategies, not for discussion of technical issues. iWin staff do not read the Forums and they will NOT see your comments here. As per the Forum Guidelines, comments on tech issues are deleted from the Forums.  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
I got an e-mail saying that a new version of the game was posted on the site. I tried it (uninstall, then download and reinstall) and it solves the level 57 bug as well as the bug where you couldn't pick up the boots in the Farmers Market. Yay!  
dltancredi
[Avatar]
At the end of the game I was unable to get all the items in the house. Even though I have all levels completed with three stars and mouse found. I am still unable to purchase items for the house. Yet I cannot make any money to purchase items since all levels are complete. Anyone else have this problem?  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
dltancredi wrote:At the end of the game I was unable to get all the items in the house. Even though I have all levels completed with three stars and mouse found. I am still unable to purchase items for the house. Yet I cannot make any money to purchase items since all levels are complete. Anyone else have this problem?

You get diamonds to buy house items by completing the challenges, not by completing the levels or locating the mice. All regular levels have a challenge and then there are special challenge levels that don't have a mouse or a completion score.

Check level 57, did you get the challenge on that one? It is to get a certain amount in tips. If the game says you need 1500 in tips, you have the old version of the game. Uninstall the game and download the new version and install it. It will require 1000 or 1250 in tips - I'm pretty sure it's 1000 in the version available now.  
jackieruss52
[Avatar]
I can't remember the new game starring Emily's sister(Deliscouise series). I played the preview of it and liked it very much, but can't remember the name of it or when it will be available to purchase. If anyone can help I would appreciate it as I have been saving my icoins to assure I could buy it when it comes out. Thank you...Jackieruss52  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: