Shiver: Moonlit Grove: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Shiver: Moonlit Grove
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
You owe everything to Rene Malot, the man who found you as a child and raised you as his own. So when he goes missing, you're elected by the district to take his place, following in his footsteps as a doctor. On the way to your new job, a wolf attacks your carriage, forcing you to flee for shelter in a nearby village. Something here is very wrong, but the villagers aren’t talking. As you discover their secrets, you might discover something about the foster father whom you've loved so dearly. You'll need all of your wits to survive the long night in Shiver: Moonlit Grove, a chilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

Features:
-Investigate the suspicious village
-Uncover the secrets of your past
-Find a cure for the ancient curse
-Can you survive the night?

Category: Hidden Object / Puzzle / Adventure
Release Date: 06/25/2015

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
franticau
[Avatar]
i am stuck in this game can anybody help? i am at the cliff and have dropped the rock and now I keep going back an forth between there and the base of the cliff. I have the chain for the mine but can't get back in there. The hint keeps going back and forth between the rock shelf and the hut. Nothing I have in the inventory workd in either place so I have maybe missed something.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: