Rescue Team 5 - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Rescue Team 5 - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
caravan1
[Avatar]
Hi, I am wondering if anyone else has a problem getting past level 12 in Rescue team 5? I have played this every which way 36 times and still cannot resue the people before the fire reaches them!! I am sooooo irratated!!! HELP?!!

As there was no topic for this game, I have marked your post as the Master Game Topic. - iWinModTeam  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 3 Oct 2015 20:17

anttigger
[Avatar]
I just got past level 12. You have to build the landing spot ,then the wood on the left side. build a house, then grab the 3 barrels on the left. when you get enough money remove the rock on the right side, get all the lumber & wood ,then grab your first run square, then grab all the barrels,build1 gas station on the left,then clear the rocks on the left side.build up your money and start buying fuel drops, also have your 4 people in the back picked up first, ones in line from the first & second row. Hope this helps. PS this level took me about 3 days off & on.  
stlnmyhrt
[Avatar]
Has anyone figured out how to beat level 48 without using the boat? It's one of the achievements and I honestly don't believe there is any way to do it. You don't have the money or the food to get to the helicopter pad or the building sites.  
bulmaroo
[Avatar]
I have played level 22 26 times and can't win it. Anyone have tips?  
stlnmyhrt
[Avatar]
Make sure you clear the wood next to the fires before it catches, and build a house and fuel station as soon as you have the wood and building spots available. Upgrade your food, and build the bridge to the left before you break the rock to the fire station.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: