Spear of Destiny: The Final Journey - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Spear of Destiny: The Final Journey - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
sassycat59
[Avatar]
Can any body tell me how to open the mold for the red gem I have tried every thing am I missing some thing?  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 13 Nov 2015 03:35

realpandora
[Avatar]
I'm at the part of making the "red" gem. I can not get mold onto table or get it to release the gem out of the mold. Any suggestions as to what I need to do? I can't go any further!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:55

franticau
[Avatar]
made it through to the crest but can't get it to move forward, language difficulties where annoying but I was able to get past and the game returned to english  
agnesnic
[Avatar]
Please help - I am stuck on the book code high up on the wall. The hand cursor does not seem to grasp anything nor turn the page. How does this work?
Many thanks  
grumpee1
[Avatar]
i have the same problem im stuck on the book high up on the wall. the hand curor does not seem to grasp anything nor turn the page, how does this part work, please help as i have played this game about 10 times now and im getting realy mad.  
Silverheart
[Avatar]
Has anyone found a fix for the problem? I am in act 2 and I am not able to get past the crest/book that is high on the wall in the house. Has 4 symbols on the pages but can't do anything. Hint keeps saying I need to grab the symbols but I am not able to do so. the arrow at the bottom of the page doesn't do anything either. I have nothing in my inventory to use on the pages. Can anyone help me? Thanks!  
iWinModTeam5
[Avatar]
I found a walkthrough by doing a web search. Could that help you out? I haven't played this game so that's all I've got to offer.  
Silverheart
[Avatar]
Thank you, was it specifically for this problem? because I have searched for walkthroughs and can't fine one for this specific issue. If it is, can you let me know what you searched under?

fatcatsat
[Avatar]
i have the same problem with the 4 glifs on the open book , the hand opens and closes but dose nothing hint is useless , what gives ???  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: