Fabulous Angela's Fashion Fever - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Fabulous Angela's Fashion Fever - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
dt2190
[Avatar]
Need help getting past the level where the scissors, pin cushion, threaded needle, thread spool, and thimble are found. Do not know what to do with them because they take up all the spaces so you cannot sell product to customer. No information in help and have tried everything. Does anyone know how to get past that?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 18 May 2016 03:41

Griddlebone
[Avatar]
In earlier games, items like these might be requested one-by-one by a character. (In other cases, the idea was to just pick up items and clear them from the scene.) For instance, I've been playing Emily's New Beginning while I'm trying to decide if I want to reestablish my Club iWin subscription and get the newest Delicious game as well as Fabulous Angela's game. In level 1-8, there are a bunch of tools scattered around the restaurant, and Emily's dad comes in and asks for them one at a time. You can pick about half of them up, but you don't know which one he will ask for first, and as you said you can't fulfill any orders when your tray is full. Try just noting where each item is and see if someone comes in to ask for them, then pick up an item only when it's requested.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 18 May 2016 05:20

dt2190
[Avatar]
Thanks for answering. Unfortunately, no one ever asks for these items. There is a box on the floor. Periodically throughout the game a picture of an item, let's say scissors pops up out of the box and a timer starts. You must locate the item before the timer runs out. I have noticed that if I don't select an item or only select 2 items (leaving 2 places open for customer requests) they reappear in the box for selection. I'm not sure if they are supposed to be selected in order of sewing function, etc. I've tried everything and am getting frustrated. I can't believe there is no help on this functionality....  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
Guess I'll have to get the game, huh?  
DORRELL35
[Avatar]
wheres the mouse on level 76  
Nancy111111111
[Avatar]
where is the mouse on level 90  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 9 Jun 2016 01:50

1thickness
[Avatar]
Nancy1111111
The mouse is down the bottom in the left hand corner where the fake people are u just see his ears pop up now can you tell me where the mouse is on level 76  
amh1820
[Avatar]
The mouse on level 76 is right beside the cash register. If you hired Bob to work the catwalk for you, he covers the mouse. It's hard to see, but it is still there and you can still click on it.  
dt2190
[Avatar]
At Level 69, I am clicking on the sewing item, it goes to the left list of items, I click it again and it is supposed to be marked found, but it's not working. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

dt2190
[Avatar]
OK. Figured out Level 69. Once the tool appears above the mannequin, find it on the scene, click it, it will go to the left side; then click the mannequin and Angela will go collect the tool.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: