Mystery PI The New York Fortune: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Mystery PI The New York Fortune
Forum Index » Game Discussions
AnneiWin
[Avatar]
Have you played Mystery PI The New York Fortune? Need any game hints? Here's where to discuss!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 28 Jul 2013 06:21

uhuru1701
[Avatar]
I played this game many months ago and even started replaying it at one point. I liked the graphics, the objects were a challenge sometimes but FAIR which is a complaint I have about some hidden object games. They make some of the objects very transparent or fuzzy or colored very dark as in almost the same dark color as the background behind them.

It also doesn't help when the list doesn't spell words right. One game wanted me to find a "busket" and when I couldn't figure out what that was, I was forced to use a hint and a basket was the object to be found.

And... I don't think it's fair to put an item on the list then not make ALL of that item correct for clicking -- I don't remember how many butterflies or spiders or telephones I've clicked on when that item is on the list (as a singular item not three of it, etc.) and I get the red "x" and sometimes time deducted for too many wrong guesses.

It's been so long ago that I played this game that I don't recall if there were too many problems with it, but I don't think so.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:49

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: