What's your favorite animal?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

What's your favorite animal?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
angel4life95
[Avatar]
my favorite animal is a cat. i am an animal lover !!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:02

Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Bunnies! But bears, red pandas and coatimundi are all pretty nice too.  
caboose22
[Avatar]
I think the coolest animal is a Kangaroo.
They like to hop around, and I like to hop around too
They like to kick things, and I like to kick things
They like to punch things, and I like to punch things
But one thing makes them pretty cool
They have a pouch to carry their beer so they don't have to use their hands
And I have to use my hands
And my hands get cold sometimes
Because the beer is cold
So, I need a kangaroo to carry my beer for me  
inewton
[Avatar]
LMBO Caboose!!!!!!! ROFL with tears in eyes and stomach cramps!!!!!!!

Pandas are my favorite. They have a really cool quasi-opposable thumb. It helps them grasp their bamboo and climb. Plus they just look so sweet and cuddly! I want a panda for a pet!  
dthieman
[Avatar]
I have two favorites. The Lhasa Apso because they are so intelligent and easy to train. They love you unconditionally.

The chimpanzee, apes or orangutans because they are so human and funny to watch.

Caboose you are a riot.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 6 Aug 2009 08:50

steeleblue
[Avatar]
Geesh boose , you and your beer that is too funny!! and i bet a kangaroo could carry a whole pack for you..LOL newton I loved your theory on being a female bear. sounds ideal to me .. I could really go for that . I have to say my favorite is MAN!! Gotta love em LOL  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:00

steeleblue
[Avatar]
all joking aside . my favorite is the Hummingbird. They are so delicate yet powerful. they can fly at speeds exceeding 15 MPH, beat there wings up 90 times per second , and are the only bird species capable of hovering and flying backwards .. I have 3 feeders out for them and enjoy watching them battle over them by the dozens . they are beautiful  
Wingman36
[Avatar]
Man is more cool than birds. We can fly at Mach3 (15mph? Slow). Our wings are more cool, and we can hover and fly backwards, as well as sideways and upside down. In fact, birds think were so cool they fly into us all the time. And people feed us.

Favorite animal? I'm not much of an animal person. But if I had to choose, I would choose the Budweiser Clydesdales.  
steeleblue
[Avatar]
well J , you notice my first choice was man, but can you flap your wings 90 times per second LOL. Have you ever seen the clydesdales in person?? they are HUGE!! and awesome in there beauty !! Cool choice , as with boose should have known it would include beer somehow LMAO!!!  
caboose22
[Avatar]
Did someone say Beer?  
marykruger
[Avatar]
my favorite animal is ,what else a DOG OR and a Cat. However at this stage of the game I enjoy neighbors animals because I don't miss them when they go to heaven. For ease of care I will keep pictures of cats and dogs OR just enjoy MY PETS here at I WIN.  
Wingman36
[Avatar]
Yeah Greg, I think Blue said Beer, let find out if she has any for us  
steeleblue
[Avatar]
Now J and Boose, you know I always have beer for you guys I even serve it in my diner now just for ya"LL LOL  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Thu, 6 Aug 2009 21:54

bearhugs2
[Avatar]
Steeleblue, if you feed them and give them beer they'll never go away and they'll always want more (trust me on this, save yourself while you still can)  
cdelane
[Avatar]
Beagles are the best animal ever! And bunnies! Me and Marybeth are very smart!
We love Beagles and bunnies! Everyone on iwin should get one!
Beagles and bunnies will love you forever!  
bearhugs2
[Avatar]
Yes Zoey, I agree, Beagles and Bunnies are wonderful animals, but Bears are so cute too!  
angel4life95
[Avatar]
i like beagles and bunnies 2, i am an animal lover so i like all kinds of animals!! and will yall please stop talking about beer!!  
steeleblue
[Avatar]
Bearhugs , Ive already learned that.. Thats why I have to keep adding beer to my rooms and if I have to fix any more food ,Ill have to expand my diner LOL  
caboose22
[Avatar]
I need beer  
steeleblue
[Avatar]
LMAO< ROTFL > LOL .too funny  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]
cdelane wrote:Beagles are the best animal ever! And bunnies! Me and Marybeth are very smart!
We love Beagles and bunnies! Everyone on iwin should get one!
Beagles and bunnies will love you forever!

Right On Zoey, Bunnies and Beagles are the COOLEST animals....just ask us and Totsco, Dexter and Gypsy Princess!!!! I've have been around dogs all of my life and had a beagle when I was very small, her name was Candy and she was gorgeous. She also had a decent pedigree according to my dad. I've been around rabbits for 18 years. I've lived with them, volunteered in a shelter expressly for them, work to educate the public about rabbits as pets, fundraise and make toys for rabbits. They are smart, mischievious, comical and so misunderstood. Rabbits are not for sissies because they bite when they don't like something or if you're annoying them. Though I love every creature on this planet, I have a soft spot for bunnies, beagles, poodles, yorkies, airedales and horses.....oh dear....I love all of God's creatures.

~MaryBeth

VIOLETCRUSH
[Avatar]
PIGS!,MONKEYS! LOVE ALMOST ALL ANIMALS THO!
SOMEDAY I HOPE TO HAV A SMALL PIG 4 A PET! AND I WOULD LOVE 2 HAV AN ALASKAN HUSKY PUPPY TOO!
HUSKY'S R SO BEAUTIFUL,AND SUCH A GOOD TEMPERMENT! WILL HAV 2 WAIT TILL I MOVE OUT OF AN APARTMENT AND HAV A BIG YARD!  
puzzlfrk53
[Avatar]
I REALLY love animals; often over people. Just about any animal will do. I've had cats, dogs(I have 3 at present), ferrets, parakeets, racoons, bunnies, gerbils, a tarantula, guniea pigs, horses... I love them all, but I often think I want a meerkat, kangaroo, or a parrot. I'm too old for that, though, so I guess I'll stick with my puppies. (Although I really want a Rag Doll cat) Oh, well!  
inewton
[Avatar]
Very cool, Violet. I want a pet pig, too, so I can roll in the mud and have fun, too. I hear they are very smart. And I hear they could be very clean, if humans wouldn't supply them with mud.

I want a husky, too. A whole team of them, in fact! Yes, huskies have great temperaments, but some can be really shy. I love the way they talk to you--rowr, rrroooowwwrrrr!

Now for the really cool animals--the Walrus and the Eggman! koo koo ka choo  
sergia3
[Avatar]
my favourite animals are the dogs(yiorhsire)  
coolgirl131
[Avatar]
i love cats i have 2 cute cats  
milena1233
[Avatar]
My favourite animal is dog.i think it is sweet when it small.kiss  
angel4life95
[Avatar]
i would love 2 have a horse, bunny, and a husky. huskys r so beautiful. i love all kinds of animals, i currently have 2 cats, 5 dogs, 1 hamster, and 9 goldfish. but i would give up 2 of my evil dogs 2 have a husky puppy. but my fav animal is a cat because they r so playful and cute (when they wanna be) exept for the hairless ones. i hope 2 be an animal care taker when i get older.  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Cats are my favorites.  
angel4life95
[Avatar]
kool so who's fav animal is cats?  
.cherry.
[Avatar]
My favorite animal is the white siberian Tigers , they are so beautiful. I'm a tigress...... roarrrrrrrrrrrrr  
redsonya2
[Avatar]
i like panda bears  
charlette7
[Avatar]
i love dolphins.  
angel4life95
[Avatar]
i love tigers 2, i like all kinds of cats!!!! except for hairless cats those kinda creep me out!!! lol  
angel4life95
[Avatar]
dolphins r so pretty!!! i love the way they move through the water!!!  
BeckieV
[Avatar]
My fave animal has always been a dolphin. <3  
arwalbrown
[Avatar]
i love dogs and cats i have 3 dogs and i had 2 cats but 1 cat ran away and the other one died but i do like bunnys fish lizards and turtles  
angel4life95
[Avatar]
aww!! my cat died about 3 years ago and he was only 2!!

angel4life95
[Avatar]
but then again i HAD like 9 cats!! but it still upset me pretty bad cause he was my baby!!  
Aquaashe
[Avatar]
my favorite animal is the spotted cus - cus . it is a type of monkey and it has aposable tumbs like us humans ( the male spotted cus- cus only has spots the female dose not  
Aquaashe
[Avatar]
i also love parrots i have many arrots we train them and all of them know how to talk very good exept the one we just got it is still timid

DexGypMom
[Avatar]
Aquaashe wrote:i also love parrots i have many arrots we train them and all of them know how to talk very good exept the one we just got it is still timid

Hi Ashley -- What kind of parrots do you have? Parrots live a long time, how old are yours? They are extremely bright birds and full of mischief too, I'm sure they keep you very busy. I have 2 rescued bunnies, Dexter & Gypsy Princess. Their picture is on my profile page. Stop by and take a peak at them.

•••MaryBeth

Zombing
[Avatar]
RED PANDAS, all BEARS and ELEPHANTS. Shame on you DS, for missing them off your list!!!  
breandan
[Avatar]
Dogs, they are so faithful and loving. but need thier owners to be properly trained  
jjthoms
[Avatar]
I like the Platypus. First of all, the name itself is just cool to say (plural is platypi) Second, it's such a strange yet somehow still cute looking animal. Third, when I think of a platypus, I always wonder what happened when it was created...did someone sneeze at the last second? Or did a duck happen to fly in there just as something was being created? Or is it Mother Nature's warped sense of humour?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:17

hjhamnd
[Avatar]
I love all animals (except insects...spiders yuck!!!) I have a cat (Belle) and an elderly min-chi-dauchs (Coco) right now, had Coco's sister but she passed away 4 months ago. WAAAHH! Her name was Sable,I miss her, and Coco would have been lost without Belle.Although i love my dog(s), i have to say my favorite pet is a cat. They are so independent that you know they stay with you because they want to, not because they have to. And Caboose, get you a large kangaroo and it can carry you and your beer! LMAO!!!!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:54

Lillianmax
[Avatar]

If that includes fantasy animals i'd say cat fairy mermaid unicorn pegasus and pegacorn  
Zombing
[Avatar]
what on earth is a PEGACORN, Lilianmax???

hjhamnd
[Avatar]
Zombing wrote:what on earth is a PEGACORN, Lilianmax???
I think it is a cross between a pegasus and a unicorn, what some always called a unipeg. but i could be wrong.  
Salamandress
[Avatar]
My 5 Cats I love them like there my children.I especially love the siamese cat.I also love dogs we just had to put our dog down she was a rhodesian ridgeback it ***was sad***
Post edited for language....Dee, volunteer moderator

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 22 May 2011 18:31

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: