Kelly Green Garden Queen: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Kelly Green Garden Queen
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Kelly Green Garden Queen is out, and here's your place to talk about it!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:33

cdelane
[Avatar]
My 1st and 3rd award showed up, but not the 2nd. I know a few other people with the same problem on the 100 flowers planted award. Is anyone else having a problem with this one?  
lata1954
[Avatar]
I have to say I am not real happy with the game, but then I am just no good at most timed games. The graphics a great, and I guess the play is good, but I just am not having any luck with it. Unfortunately I went ahead and bought it, but like most time management games it is just to much multi tasking at to fast a speed for me.  
hellyham
[Avatar]
lol....frustrated.....

tarita73
[Avatar]
Geez, Im stuck on level 11. No matter what I do I cant pass it. Anyone have suggestions?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:12

momaie
[Avatar]
I'm not having problems with freezing but I'm having the same issue with level 21 - just can't get the $ needed for tips...so close & yet so far! must be a bug if so many of us are having issues with that one level But the rest is fun! Boy, you have to really hustle to get everything done...dang gophers drive me nuts...they sure seem to love munching on the birds of paradise ...lol : -)  
priviledge
[Avatar]
Hi everyone I played the game for 30 minutes it was enjoyable but I too didn't receive my awards as promised? help  
mtm77@ff
[Avatar]
I thought I was the only one with the LEVEL 21 problem. It has to be a glich.  
Markusiwin
[Avatar]
We have listened to feedback regarding the user experience for the game "Kelly Green Garden Queen," and we are preparing to make some changes.

While it is currently possible to attain the Gold on level 21, it is a fairly challenging prospect to do so. Currently players are expected to reach the 700 threshold in order to reach this status. We are going to be lowering this to 650 to preserve the sense of challenge but also to reduce the level of frustration some have expressed. After testing and verification, we expect the revision to be live within a few days.

We do listen and respond to our players to make our games and website as enjoyable an experience as possible. We hope you are otherwise having as much fun with "Kelly Green Garden Queen" as we are.

hjhamnd
[Avatar]
tarita73 wrote:Geez, Im stuck on level 11. No matter what I do I cant pass it. Anyone have suggestions?

I just build up my flowers in the previous levels. i keep filling pots and growing flowers, even if my shed fills up, i sell off the flowers in the shed that i have growing in the pots. the only level i can't get gold on is 21.  
SengaFox
[Avatar]
Drives you nuts but I finished all 50 levels. I think it's more of a staying power and how much you can take from those cows, than a time management. But it was a good challenge. Now I get to re-do some of it to acheive the overall gold cup..oh joy joy!! lol  
anissa525
[Avatar]
THAT is one of the beszt games i ever played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love kelly green garden queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[b][i]  
Markusiwin
[Avatar]
Hello,

The newer build with the lowered difficulty is live on the site at this time. If the version you are playing is not 1.2 (you may check your version from the bottom of your "options" screen) you should be able to download it and ease your frustration on level 21 - the benchmark is now $650 instead of $700.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Will do. Thankyou so much!  
tooleclan
[Avatar]
will do thank you  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Now I'm obsessively trying to get the 5000 time bonus award. LOL!  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: