Adelantado 4: Aztec Skulls - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Adelantado 4: Aztec Skulls - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
msbeejay
[Avatar]
Has anybody completed the "Four Books?" If so, can you let me know where to find ALL the "CACHES" for Books 3 and 4 since I'm really having trouble locating them even after replaying each of the Levels several times  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 16 Sep 2016 06:29

msbeejay
[Avatar]
FYI...I did locate every one of those elusive Caches, but it wasn't easy since they were well camoflouge by trees, rock walls and also hidden in plain sight as small "bumps!" I'm sure all of you Experts will not have any difficulty finding them with ease!  
ROSA9966
[Avatar]
no tiene nada que ver con los anteriores capitulos. este no vale nada, mas de lo mismo. antes destacaba por la historia que llevaba, los retos etc... ahora no vale nada

Per the Forum Guidelines, the language of the Forums is English. Please use an online translator to put your message into English so others can understand what you mean. I used a translator and the gist of this post is: " It has nothing to do with the previous chapters. this is not worth anything, more of the same. towered before carrying the story, challenges etc ... now worthless". However, please note that it is not the job of the volunteer moderators to translate for you. Thank you!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 24 Sep 2016 14:05

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: