Build-A-Lot 3: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Build-A-Lot 3
Forum Index » Game Discussions
AnneiWin
[Avatar]
Do you play Build-A-Lot 3? Tell us your favorite part of the game!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:49

wnyjdmfan
[Avatar]
I love this game, and I beat build-a-lot 2, but I am stuck on the level where you need 4 3-star dormers, a premium chateau, 20 workers, and 6 million dollars, I just can't get the 6 million. I try to build as many chateaus and haciendas as I can and sell them at the end of the level, but I can't make enough in time.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Have you tried building one of those places that lets you train more efficient workers (sorry, haven't played the game in a while and can't remember what they were - let me know if you don't know what I mean and I'll go back into the game and check) early on in the level, making sure you use that ability to make all of your new workers faster & then demolishing it near the end of the level to make room for one of the big fancy houses?

I think this may also have been one of the levels where I built 2 banks.

It takes some trial and error to figure out the optimum time to start selling (too early and you won't have got enough rent, too late and you won't have time to sell enough property to meet the target), but it is do-able.  
wnyjdmfan
[Avatar]
Dinismurf wrote:Have you tried building one of those places that lets you train more efficient workers (sorry, haven't played the game in a while and can't remember what they were - let me know if you don't know what I mean and I'll go back into the game and check) early on in the level, making sure you use that ability to make all of your new workers faster & then demolishing it near the end of the level to make room for one of the big fancy houses?

I think this may also have been one of the levels where I built 2 banks.

It takes some trial and error to figure out the optimum time to start selling (too early and you won't have got enough rent, too late and you won't have time to sell enough property to meet the target), but it is do-able.

Hmmm, there's an idea. I always build a workshop because I inspect all my houses (can't stand when they need repair), but I never build a bank or a sawmill or anything like that unless it is one of the goals. The best I have done so far on this level is gotten all the other goals and 4 million. Freakin level is killin me, I've been on it for months. Guess I'll have to get crazy and try building something I usually don't. Thanks.  
hot_ana
[Avatar]
iu love all the games of built a lot i ve played built a lot 1 ... i like in general the arcade games  
gardenfairies
[Avatar]
I am stuck on level 45 is anyone able to advise how I can get past this?  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: