Fables of the Kingdom II Platinum Edition - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Fables of the Kingdom II Platinum Edition - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
Froentel
[Avatar]
There are supposed to be 135 levels. I've played 55 (45 regular, 10 extra) but can't find any more levels. The extra levels was the whole reason I bought this game. Any suggestions?  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 4 Aug 2017 19:57

iWinModTeam3
[Avatar]
The game description states that there are 55 challenges:
Features:
- Bonus chapter, integrated level by level guide, and wall papers
- Complete 55 amazing challenges to earn all the fantastic achievements

I did read elsewhere where someone thought the number of stars available were the number of levels to the game. The answer that was posted clarified that 45 levels @ 3 stars = 135 so maybe that's the confusion? You can always contact Support and let them know you're disappointed but the game description does seem to confirm 55 levels so there isn't much else I can tell you...

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 4 Aug 2017 19:58

msbeejay
[Avatar]
That's good to know about how many levels there are...Has anyone completed this game with all GOLD in every area of the Achievements? If so, could you let me know how to gain GOLD as "CHAMPION?" It has the number 18 in ( ) and even though I have replayed almost every level numerous times...it DOES NOT CHANGE! Your input will be immensely appreciated!

Like maybe it has something to do with what MODE a person uses to play this game?  

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at Sat, 5 Aug 2017 20:49

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: