Coconut Queen: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Coconut Queen
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Coconut Queen is coming Thursday, August 20th! Here is where you can talk about it!

Having problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Mon, 1 Jul 2013 05:25

AndyMegowan
[Avatar]
I'm allowed to talk about the game! Mahalo for this wonderful opportunity!

Go ahead, ask me anything about the game. ANYTHING!!
--AndyM  
Redd4lfe
[Avatar]
This is a very enjoyable game. The levels are progessively challenging. The audio is wonderful. I buy most time management games and this Coconut Queen will keep me challenged for a good while.  
awillims
[Avatar]
It seems more action than time management.I'm still trying 2 decide if I like it,since I'm not a big fan of action games but 4 the 1's that r great game,very interesting,the graphics r awesome.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 1 Jul 2013 05:23

CdnFGamer
[Avatar]
The game was fun to play. It will definitely be a game to last for a long time.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 1 Jul 2013 05:27

Coolbis
[Avatar]
i finished the trial and just dont really need to buy a tm game or any game right now. so can anyone tells me if there is a relationship between the main girl and the main guy??  
amyredsox2
[Avatar]
How do I get it to go full screen?? Help!!!  
Deliiight
[Avatar]
Hi,
I wrote this elswhere but found this thread so guess i write it here to.
I have finished the 4 available areas of the game. I have 2 left but with padlocks on. I know you need gems to unlock them. But i have 0 gems now. I have tried to replay levels i already played to try get more gems but aint getting any...

Sooo wanna finish this game...anyone that knows whats up?

Thanks in advance/ Dee  
10tacleboy
[Avatar]
We loved the game. My wife and I have played the Build-A-Lot series and other similar games and Coconut Queen seems like a breath of fresh air with a sense of humor for building/time management style games. The game was a good challenge too, we found ourselves replaying a few levels trying different strategies for laying out the houses and shops. The Free Pay mode was a nice feature, it reminded me of SIM games i used to play for hours on end.

I hope they put up some tips on the temple area, they were challenging....but fun (shakes fist at Angry Monkeys!)

So whens Coconut Queen 2 coming? you got us hooked on the story and we cant wait to see what happens next  
khalleron
[Avatar]
I finished the game, and although I enjoyed it (I must have, since it only came out yesterday!), but hm - that ending? If you can call it an ending. I don't want to give spoilers, but, really, I've seen better. Much better.

I've also beaten all the levels, unlocked everything I could unlock, spent all my rubies and bought everything in the stores, as well as unlocking both secret paths, but I still have two buildings locked. What's up with that?  
BuddhaAl
[Avatar]
This is a great game. Very enjoyable. It also has a high replay value a big plus. The only complaint I have is that the game doesn't list the rent you'll receive on each building. There are plenty of levels that demand a certain amount of rent and it would have been nice to know the amount of rent for each building. How much x-tra rent from each upgrade, to form some sort of strategy in those levels where you pretty much have the area covered in buildings.

The only thing I found similar between the Build A Lot series and this game is building. Some of these levels are like a free for all, build anyplace you can find room. You're not as limited in where you can build in this game a big +. Can I fit a palm tree in there? There is nothing to keep the buildings from needing repair, as in many games of this type.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 1 Jul 2013 05:33

jjthoms
[Avatar]
How do you "win" freeplay modes? That is: how do you unlock the new buildings?  
kath80
[Avatar]
jjthoms wrote:How do you "win" freeplay modes? That is: how do you unlock the new buildings?

you don't win freeplay, you unlock it : around level 4 in each area.
And you unlock new buildings throughout the game, the main story will get you there.

Hope you don't consider this a spoiler, but what's with that ending? I was a bit frustrated...  
jjthoms
[Avatar]
What I mean is that it says to play the Freeplay modes to unlock new buildings. I have done that but no new buildings. So, what's up?  
kath80
[Avatar]
jjthoms wrote:What I mean is that it says to play the Freeplay modes to unlock new buildings. I have done that but no new buildings. So, what's up?

Oh, my mistake then.

I don't think you do... I think you play freemode with whatever objects you unlock in the adventure mode.
So the best is for you to finish adventure, so that you can have all the buildings available in freemode.
(not all I guess, I finished and didn't unlock all the buildings... don't know whats up with that either)  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
I spent my entire trial time trying to pass the first chapter! Is the game that tough to win or do I just bite at these kind of games?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:02

DexGypMom
[Avatar]
Seven - you are not alone. I absolutely tank with time management games and after 3 attempts to make it past the first location, I quit and uninstalled the game. I'm just not talented in TM games so I leave them alone. When it gets to crunch time, I click on all the wrong stuff which would make me a very poor shuttle pilot.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:04

rpowell5
[Avatar]
i played that game and it was boring to me!  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
DexGypMom wrote:
Seven - you are not alone. I absolutely tank with time management games and after 3 attempts to make it past the first location, I quit and uninstalled the game. I'm just not talented in TM games so I leave them alone. When it gets to crunch time, I click on all the wrong stuff which would make me a very poor shuttle pilot.

ROFL!!! Hopefully if you were a shuttle pilot you'd have more training..... also a pc screen is not a good interface for controlling an actual vehicle.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:05

lcarter659
[Avatar]
How do I get the monkey spas in level 8 of yippee-kei-yeh temple? I've palyed it way too many times and can't get access to them.  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
HELP- I'm stuck in Kaba-Lui Park, Chapter 5 I've gotten all the requirements except I can't get my appeal to 400. Any tips to help would be appreciated. thanks  
margerforc
[Avatar]
Any help on how to salvage the final building on Kaba-Lui Park, Chapter 10? It looks like it's the building I started with in chapter 1, but I don't have the option to salvage and all my other buildings and things are gone?  
Punkie65
[Avatar]
The palace that is left standing can't be torn down. You must make sure you removed everything else from the island, though. All rocks, bamboo, shrubs, and palm trees (decorative items) must be removed also. Good luck!  
kath80
[Avatar]
I haven't removed palm trees, bushes or rocks and I still won the level.
Just the buildings.
Maybe you're not seeing something.  
drummer1961
[Avatar]
I'm having the same trouble, getting my appeal to 250/ how do you increase your appeal?? I would appreciate any help!!!  
amyw1101@ffmc
[Avatar]
I have played all the unlocked levels upto level 10 in hot springs & I still have 2 areas that are locked and I can't play. Also there are 2 buildings that are locked can't be played. Can anyone help me with this??

Thanks,
Amy  
amyw1101@ffmc
[Avatar]
Drummer1961, build more houses close together and put umbrellas, hot tubs or pools near them. You can only give appeal of one of each item to all house and hotels. The more hotels and houses you build the higher your appeal.

wineyhiney
[Avatar]
This game is amusing, charming, and very enjoyable. I've played and finished all levels several times. I did manage to unlock the last building in free play mode. So.... when is Coconut Queen 2 coming? LOL  
yayado4
[Avatar]
I am on the 3rd resort and can't get past the 2nd level. I really like the game but it seems overly hard to get from level to level. I hope that if there is a sequel to the coconut queen that they make it a little easier to play. It shouldn't be that much work! I love time-management games and this one is especially diffucult.  
Calleighsmom
[Avatar]
lcarter659 wrote:How do I get the monkey spas in level 8 of yippee-kei-yeh temple? I've palyed it way too many times and can't get access to them.

I cannot get the monkey spas either?? Can anyone help us? Thanks  
yayado4
[Avatar]
I've completed Duh huh and need 1 more gem to go on. How do I acquire 1 gem?  
nzscorpio
[Avatar]
How do you get the last 2 levels open. I think I am missing something  
drummer1961
[Avatar]
how does one increase the appeal? I need 210 appeal and can only reach 130, how can I improve this? I would greatly appreciate the help!!  
GTrosper
[Avatar]
The first 5 items below are responses to others' posts. 6-8 are new complaints, and 9 is a new question.

1. The "monkey spas" in level 8 of the Yippi-Kai-yeh Temple. These are the regular Spa buildings. You can confirm this by building one, which will show that there are then only 3 left to go. Kane is just making an even lamer joke than usual.

2. Tips for getting high Appeal. Place the Appeal generators so each applies to as many rental buildings as possible. You may have to Salvage some stuff already built in favor of having more and/or smaller rental buildings. Buy and place the 3-point foliage and Boulder from the Cocoanut Grove. It's cheap and it effectively takes up no space--it goes around the edges where you can't put another building.

3. Tip for getting high Commercial income. Concession Stands earn more per square than any other commercial building. There's one level for the Temple, I think Chapter 10, where you have to build an utterly ridiculous number of them in a line above and around the temple. This is the most completely UNrealistic layout for a resort that you need to do in the game.

4. Salvaging Kaba-Lui Park, Chapter 10. You can't Salvage the original Palace, and you aren't required to. What you're probably missing is a beige umbrella or an even smaller beige Lifeguard Tower against the darker brown background.

5. Two areas locked you can't get to. This is a design or instruction flaw. You are told you CAN use your gems to open the other areas. You are not told that you must allocate 5 gems before you finish the last main area, Kaba-Lui Park, or you will be stuck. Of course when you start playing the 4th area, at the latest, you need to allot 5 more gems to reach the 5th area.

6. Another design flaw. The promised reward at the Yippi-Kai-Yeh Temple location is unlocking the Palace blueprint. which I already had and was using. Apparently they expect you to do the Temple before you get to that point on the main path, but there's no good reason for that expectation.

7. A programming flaw. To reach building goals I had to Salvage existing buildings and rebuild them so that they would count. The victims included a Spa, I think a Hotel, and definitely a 5-star Palace. In each case, there wasn't really any space to build an extra one, even if I wanted it, which I didn't. On earlier levels, smaller buildings were the problem, and I just built extras, but I was annoyed that previous buildings didn't count, and the goal didn't even say "new".

8. Click malfunction. In the Blue Moon Lagoon level where you have to raze 2 hotels (and BtW you are NOT actually told which), I had to restart the level a couple of times because when clicking some of the damaged buildings on the eastern shore--the smaller area at the right--neither Repair nor Salvage worked. I ended up building nothing new over there and instead clearing jungle so I could build necessary things on the western shore.

I did not have anything like that problem at any other time.

9. Unlocking the Daycare building. I wish someone would figure out HOW the last building gets unlocked, and tell us. So far, in all the forums I've read, there is only a vague indication that if you do Freeplay for long enough, it happens--which is no more than what the in-game hint tells you!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:24

GTrosper
[Avatar]
Regarding #9 above, iWin support wrote in a "cheat sheet" email, "In order to unlock the Daycare Center you need to play the Coconut Queen Bay Freeplay map and have a Tourist count of 600."

Another question quoted in the same cheat sheet complained that on the "last level" (which area not clear), the Water Park was unavailable. The response was that "You need to go back to Yippi Kai Temple (Chapter 10) and unlock the Water Park by simply playing through the level. "

GTrosper
[Avatar]
SUBJECT: Have you seen the surprise final "to be continued" scene?

I have reported this bug to software support, and after they'd sent me their two canned emails*, they told me it's the very first they've heard of it. This may be because some people have had the problem and didn't know it. Or it may be a glitch unique to me, and I'll be glad to discover so.

Background: After finishing Kaba-Lui Chapter 10, you should get a series of scenes in which Liz goes back into the Palace and is majorly surprised at what she sees there. They end with a "To be continued" or equivalent.

Problem: My second time through, I left Kaba-Lui until last, and got only the beach scenes with everybody dancing and declaring "YOU WON!" I ended up getting bored and returning to the main menu without ever seeing the scene again. My first time through, I'd left the side areas until later, and did get that final scene.

In neither profile can I get the final scene to play in Replay, which I consider a bug but could be considered a feature.

Request: If you have NOT seen the scene where Liz goes into the Palace and is surprised--or seen it with one or more profiles and not in one or more others--let us and iWin know, here on the forum and/or in a software support ticket.

And in case you can't stand the suspense, here's what she sees, written in white text: Lots of other attractive young women. (Just highlight it to view.)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 28 Jul 2013 06:39

GTrosper
[Avatar]
Orchid House

Is there such a thing? It's supposed to be an upgraded Greenhouse, obtainable in Freeplay, but all posts (on other forums) are either maddeningly vague or asking the same question: WHAT are the requirements to get it?

If you know, please answer. At least tell us what area you were in when you got it (somebody said "near the volcanoes" but never elaborated), how many tourists, rental income, and commercial income.

Thank you!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:25

GTrosper
[Avatar]
I've recently been told it was 600 tourists at Kaba-Lui Park.

I've got 600 everywhere in Freeplay. No Orchid House.  
GTrosper
[Avatar]
Even though this forum doesn't show number of readers, and I thus can't help but feel that I'm talking only to myself:

The answer seems to be building enough regular Greenhouses at Kaba-Lui. Eventually you get messages about it from Kane, and the chance to buy the Blueprint.

And if anybody else does read and appreciate the above, be kind enough to say so here! (Don't bother with a PM, please.)  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:58

lovejoyfamily
[Avatar]
HELP!! I didn't know you "HAD" to use the gems and I completed Kaba Lui Park without using them, now I am still locked out of the rest of the game. How do I unlock the rest? What do I need to do? I've tried redoing the other levels but nothing happened?  
lovejoyfamily
[Avatar]
I did receive the message "To Be Continued" after that last level.  
GTrosper
[Avatar]
@lovejoyfamily:

Sorry, you need to start over and use the gems on at least one path soon enough.

No, it's not fair, and Kane should have warned you. But that doesn't make you any less stuck.

Oh, and there goes my theory about why I didn't get the "To Be Continued" the second time--but thanks for the info!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:34

BeccaZB
[Avatar]
Calleighsmom wrote:
lcarter659 wrote:How do I get the monkey spas in level 8 of yippee-kei-yeh temple? I've palyed it way too many times and can't get access to them.

I cannot get the monkey spas either?? Can anyone help us? Thanks

Same here, it's lvl 8 of Yippee-Kai-Yeh (is that spelled right?) Temple. Supposed to build 4 'monkey spas' but can't unlock the option, I'm stuck Please, can anyone help?

Great game though, isn't it? I'm hooked
EDIT: ok, I read further and found my answers in other posts, so disregard. And thanks to all who write such helpful posts!!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 5 Feb 2010 01:49

chowzinha
[Avatar]
Hi, I'm stuck at chapter 8 of Duh Da Beach, because the restaurant is locked for me...
How is it so, since I bought the blueprint in chapter 6?
I've played over and over again, and there is no way of getting through. Any suggestions? Is it a bug? Can I fix it?  
Diana54901
[Avatar]
GTrosper wrote:Even though this forum doesn't show number of readers, and I thus can't help but feel that I'm talking only to myself:

The answer seems to be building enough regular Greenhouses at Kaba-Lui. Eventually you get messages about it from Kane, and the chance to buy the Blueprint.

And if anybody else does read and appreciate the above, be kind enough to say so here! (Don't bother with a PM, please.)

Thank you so much!!!

I've played through the game (before I read any forums) and spent my gems by dividing them up between the path(s) and the items for sale. I played through all the regular paths and left the last two paths - of which you had to open via gems - for last. Played the 'upper right corner' first (sorry, can't remember the name(s)) and then the lower left last.

I don't remember which path I was on (the one where you have to remove everything and then blow up the springs) ... and was surprised to see what happened as it made no sense (as to what was on the other side of the island --- don't want to spoil it even though it didn't make ANY sense)!!!!!! And it only lasted less than a minute so I just sat there thinking ... w-h-a-t ??????? I dunno ...

I was never able to unlock the last building. Apparently, it's the ORCHID BUILDING that can only be opened by playing 'free play'????? According to this forum and especially your input --- thank you! It was very frustrating trying to figure out what I did wrong --- apparently nothing. *sigh*

Also, they should put something in the game where you are told you MUST open those paths with your gems and NOT spend them all in the shops or you won't be able to finish. I finished the game with ... I believe it is 3 slots open yet in one store for something. The game doesn't even offer the amount of gems you need to obtain all the items in the stores PLUS the paths. WEIRD!

I enjoyed the game - but they either need Kane (or someone) to tell you in what order you need to follow the paths OR change the game where you can't go down any other paths unless it is in the correct order. (just my opinion)

I finished the game overnight ... and I enjoyed it. It was a bit different than most time management games but I enjoyed the change.

There were two trophies I didn't get and they were the top $$$$ trophies. I don't think I can get them now ... or does someone know if 'freeplay' will allow you to get those top dollar trophies?????

I'm going to have to look for a walkthough on the internet (HATE doing that) to see if anyone knows the correct order of the paths and if there is a way to get ALL the gems ... and if freeplay will allow me to obtain the last two trophies.

Overall, I enjoyed the game but it definitely has a few 'glitches' to be worked out. I, too, had a problem with trying to salvage some items so I could build something else there and it just wouldn't let me. Had to start the level over, and then it seemed to work fine. Was 'glitchy' like that here and there - not too often, though. I also noted that in between levels, Kane would 'say' something via a dialogue board - but it literally went by in a flash and I have noooooooo idea what he said. This happened a lot!!!!!!! That was very frustrating!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT!!!!

Diana

(To chowzinha: I'm not sure exactly where you're at, but if you have the blueprint, you should be able to click/mouse-over the restaurant and it should tell you how many workers plus how much supplies/money is required to build it. It won't become unlocked until you meet that ... make sure you have ALL the workers available, because if they're out working another job, they're not 'truly' available ... so it won't count them. Hope this helps! If not ... plz put in a support ticket and let the rest of us know if you've found another glitch or what iWin says. Thx!)  
Diana54901
[Avatar]
GTrosper wrote:"... iWin support wrote in a "cheat sheet" email, "In order to unlock the Daycare Center you need to play the Coconut Queen Bay Freeplay map and have a Tourist count of 600."

Another question quoted in the same cheat sheet complained that on the "last level" (which area not clear), the Water Park was unavailable. The response was that "You need to go back to Yippi Kai Temple (Chapter 10) and unlock the Water Park by simply playing through the level. "

AND

GTrosper wrote:Orchid House
"Is there such a thing? It's supposed to be an upgraded Greenhouse, obtainable in Freeplay, but all posts (on other forums) are either maddeningly vague or asking the same question: WHAT are the requirements to get it?

If you know, please answer. At least tell us what area you were in when you got it (somebody said "near the volcanoes" but never elaborated), how many tourists, rental income, and commercial income."

Okay ... wait a minute ... is that last building the ORCHID BUILDING or a DAY CARE CENTER?????

Either way, I wasn't able to obtain it/them. (see my post above)

So, it appears that there are 2 buildings I have yet to obtain. The one in the game in the 'Building' category that has a lock on it --- apparently that is a Day Care Center?? PLUS, there is an upgraded 'Greenhouse' available?? BUT ... both are only obtainable in freeplay mode?? Is this correct??????? (aagghh!!)

It really was a fun game ... but wow! Those 'glitches' and such really are adding up. I decided to divide the gems up between the paths and the store items --- otherwise, I would be in the same boat as a lot of you ... and I didn't even know there wouldn't be enough gems to fill all the wholes until I got to the last area and it was still only awarding one gem per level won ... so doing the math, I knew I wouldn't have enough gems to fill ALL the holes. (That is ridiculous! Definitely needs a change there! I just made it by 'assuming' there would be enough gems for everything ... just hadn't made up my mind as to which way to go so I spread them around. I guess it was just 'luck' that I was able to finish the game not even knowing I would NOT have enough gems if I purchased items and didn't apply them to the paths. DEFINITELY needs to be changed ... not very fair gameplay!) jmo

Diana

Diana54901
[Avatar]
Hi (again) ...

Just to reiterate (sorry) ...

Are the DAY CARE CENTER (last locked building) and the ORCHID BUILDING UPGRADE only available in 'freeplay' mode????

Also, the two remaining trophies I need require massive amounts of monies to be earned/collected. Since I already won the game, are those trophies a moot issue and I have to start over with a new game OR can they be obtained by continuing to play in 'freeplay' mode AFTER I have already won the game.

(Yup, after the last round, there were just a bunch of people dancing on an island beach with the words stating that I won ... which came after the 'to be continued' statement. VERY confusing ending ---- especially when I came upon the 'other side of the island' and saw what was going on there for a brief moment and thought to myself w-h-a-t???? --- very confusing!!!)

Thank you for any input!

Diana

chowzinha
[Avatar]
Diana54901, I am at the level where you have to build another sea food restaurant. However, I bought the blueprint on level 6 of Dun Dah Beach, which means that I should be able to build it on the next levels. But when I go to the next levels, it is simply locked!

Is there a way of fixing this?  
Diana54901
[Avatar]
chowzinha wrote:"Diana54901, I am at the level where you have to build another sea food restaurant. However, I bought the blueprint on level 6 of Dun Dah Beach, which means that I should be able to build it on the next levels. But when I go to the next levels, it is simply locked!

Is there a way of fixing this?
"

Hi Chowzinha:

Absolutely! Since you already purchased the blueprint, the restaurant is available from that point on throughout the game. You MUST meet the requirements to build it, however. You need to make sure you have the number of workers and the amount of materials/money available to build it - and obviously, the space to place it --- salvage 'lower-end' items if you need to for placement of your building AND place some 'appeal' next to clusters of buildings to make up the difference. Appeals are small and affect every building in its immediate vacinity that does not already have that type of appeal near it - so try various smaller appeals and hover around clusters of buildings - depending upon the appeal/buildings, the cluster of buildings will either light up OR you will see an increase in the dollar amount over each building (it all depends upon the type of appeal and buildings you're choosing - hover around the island while holding the appeal to see where it would be best placed ... if need be, go back for more appeal for other areas --- there is always room for appeals !!!) and then click/place the appeal(s) and you will see your $$$$ climb dramatically!!!!.

Make sure that you have the # of workers and the materials/money available or the restaurant will remain locked until you do. If you notice while playing that every building has a lock on it (from the cabanas onward), it doesn't necessarily mean you cannot build it - with the exception of the 'blueprint' buildings and the very last building --- I have posted help regarding the last building, myself --- it means that you do NOT have the # of workers available and/or the amount of materials/money available to build it. If you're absolutely sure that you have enough workers and materials/money to build it (remember your materials are being depleted from workers building everything from repairs to appeals) --- just click on the building tab and wait until the workers return from a job - thereby becoming available IF you haven't queued them to do something else - and you will see numerous buildings become unlocked.

HELPFUL HINT: FROM THE BEGINNING OF EACH LEVEL, START BUILDING YOUR ARSENAL OF WORKERS AND MATERIALS - BUY THE MAX AVAILABLE OF WORKERS FIRST (if available) ... THEN MATERIALS ... THEN WORKERS (even if only 1 or 2 are available for purchase due to your cash flow - or you've reached the max of 20 workers available per level), ETC., ETC. UPGRADE, UPGRADE, UPGRADE when you can. ALSO, PLACE SMALL APPEALS NEXT TO CLUSTERS OF BUILDINGS (or where clusters of buildings are being built) AS THIS WILL DRAMATICALLY HELP INCREASE YOUR CASH EACH TIME RENT IS COLLECTED --- REMEMBER TO KEEP CHECKING TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY WORKERS AND MATERIALS FOR PURCHASE AS YOU WILL NEED THEM EVENTUALLY (especially when you are required to purchase a CoCoCo building(s) - the more workers/materials you have - the more they can be sent to build/repair/salvage/upgrade/place appeals - thus, the more cash you will have on hand via all your HIGH rent collections to purchase those awfully expensive CoCoCo buildings and then refurbish them. Just remember to SLOW DOWN or even STOP buying materials when you have a fairly decent supply on hand or you'll be wasting your money and won't end up with a lot of profit at that level's end. (I hope I've explained this clearly --- if not, please let me know and I'll rephrase it - sorry...)

If the restaurant does NOT become unlocked, you do NOT have enough of either the workers and/or materials/money to build it. Either wait for another 'rent collection' period to pass if you need more $$ to purchase materials and then click the amount of materials and/or workers you need to build the restaurant -- wait for the bar(s) to fill and 'voila' ... you will have enough materials/workers to build your restaurant! Remember to spend your $ wisely - -- if you purchase the max workers and no materials - or vice-versa - you may have to wait for another 'rent collection' period to pass to purchase what you need. You can always send an available worker to chop material but in later stages of the game, it is a waste of a worker for such a small amount of material, and then you're also down one worker until he returns.

As everything runs in queue, you may have already 'pre-sent' workers to build/repair/upgrade something else, so your number of workers and your materials/money will deplete. If so, you will need to purchase more materials and/or more workers to build the restaurant (see Helpful Hint above). DON'T click on any repair or build anything else IF you have enough of everything to build the restaurant!! Wait for the workers to finish whatever you have 'queued' them to do and wait with the building tab open --- once they've completed their 'queued' jobs, you will see that building (along with all other buildings that meet your on-hand supply of workers/materials/$ required to build) become unlocked and you quickly click on it to build it (you have to make sure you have enough materials as those workers are returning from building/repairing something which will deplete your materials and you might not have enough - make sure you have the correct # of workers to build that type of building, too (again, see Helpful Hint above).

I hope this helps! if not, and you're sure you have all the materials/workers to build the restaurant (including the queued jobs depleting your materials) --- then I would think your game has something wrong with it or you've found another glitch. Contact iWin and submit a trouble ticket and please let us know what they say. I've come across glitches myself but they usually go away when I replay the level with one exception --- in between every level Kane says something on a 'dialogue board' but it goes by soooo fast, I can never see what he is saying ... very frustrating as it could be an instruction for the upcoming level or hint ... grrr!

Diana

kazulzebo3
[Avatar]
Hi, I'm glad I found this thread. I don't know how to unlock the monkey god statue. It must have something to do with the monkeys at the temple. I won the level but didn't unlock that statue in outdoor goods. It is my last object to unlock.
As for builing up appeal, I do it while I'm building. I watch my timer. If I have a lot of time left I leave one quick goal till the end and I build my rent and appeal.
One last question, what level is it best to try to get the 30Cabana award?  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: