What Cartoon Charactor Best Describes You?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

What Cartoon Charactor Best Describes You?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
DragonHearts
[Avatar]
Mine would have to be Garfield! He loves Italian food, lazy, hates Mondays. Just like me!  
jade12472
[Avatar]
Hey Garfield, I'm Goofy the Disney Character.....shhh.....because he goofs up almost everything and has fun doing it. I love it when I goof.......  
Amber47
[Avatar]
Hi Garfield and Goofy, I think Im sleeping beauty. Im not very beautiful, but I sleep a lot and the only thing that could wake me up is a really cute and rich prince.  
uhuru1701
[Avatar]
I love Woodstock because he is so wise. So I'd like to be Woodstock from Peanuts. I used to want to be Brenda Starr or Moonbeam McSwine (because I thought she was prettier than Daisy Mae).

But, maybe the cartoon character that best describes me would be Sherman (Mr. Peabody's assistant) from the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:09

cdelane
[Avatar]
Is sleeping beauty a cartoon character? I am so confused now!
I think I would like to be Winnie The Pooh, he is so cuddly and nice to everyone! But he is a boy, and I'm not! But isn't Winnie a girls name?  
inewton
[Avatar]

Wile E. Coyote best describes me--creative, ambitious, persistent, and always doing things the hard way. Someone wrote a message under this video that made a good point: If Coyote has all this money to buy stuff from Acme, why doesn't he just buy himself more to eat? LOL

Because then it wouldn't be a funny cartoon!  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
I would have to say that I'm Ros, from Monster's Inc.  
steeleblue
[Avatar]
IM not sure if its the one that best describes me, but my long time favorite is "TAZ", then again I guess I am like a chaotic whirlwind at times like the tazmanian devil LOL  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Oh I LOVE Taz!!  
Wingman36
[Avatar]
I would say I'm Sarge from Red VS Blue
Don't know what it is?
Youtube it
I can't post it here
There are children around........  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]

Of course, I must pick Bugs Bunny not only because I love bunnies but because I'm a smart aleck with a wicked sense of humor. Neeaaah, what's up doc?

~MaryBeth

uhuru1701
[Avatar]
inewton wrote:If Coyote has all this money to buy stuff from Acme, why doesn't he just buy himself more to eat?

...or a professional hit man. But, of course, it's Wil E.'s "dummy factor" and the Roadrunner's "smart factor" that makes for all the humor. I loved all those cartoons.

What was the "real life" cartoon identity of the horse cartoon character that had the superhero identity of El Kabong and his trusty sidekick was Babalou (and what was HIS "real life" identity)? That question is in my head and I can't forget it until I know the answer.  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]

Was it Quick Draw McGraw? He's the only standing horse cartoon character I can think of. Yup...Guessed right...for once!
Quick Draw McCraw on Wikipedia

~MaryBeth

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:54

uhuru1701
[Avatar]
Oh, thank you Mary Beth!

Now, aside from Mighty Mouse who was only ever a superhero, around the same time he was so popular, wasn't there another mouse character who would switch into a superhero identity? I don't know why the name Underdog keeps popping into my head since obviously, he was a dog character, but maybe it was the same "theme?" The mouse was another Wally Cox mild-mannered character until he had to play superhero. Do you remember that one?  
wattikins
[Avatar]
I guess I'm bipolar,'cuz sometimes I would be Garfield,fat,sassy & lazy. Other times,I would be Jerry the mouse,'cuz I love 2 pester the kids when they were little (playfully) & now the grand kids. Of course we don't get violent like Tom & Jerry,just teasing,hiding & playing around w/each other.  
inewton
[Avatar]
steeleblue wrote: IM not sure if its the one that best describes me, but my long time favorite is "TAZ", then again I guess I am like a chaotic whirlwind at times like the tazmanian devil LOL

Taz is cool! So are you, Blue!  
steeleblue
[Avatar]
AWW Thanks newton , your pretty cool yourself. I've liked Taz every since I was a kid, love the way he talks , kinda babbles like me LOL  
justhank
[Avatar]
both of these guys were a riot. but i'll have tochoose FOGHORN LEGHORN over YOSEMITE SAM.
although sometimes i feel like using sam's line, "oooooohh ! BACK OFF !"

here's a classic FOGHORN LEGHORN clip. BUT (there's that big but again) since i'm on thin ice, you'll have to watch it out side of iwin jurisdiction. (standard cya disclaimer) it's a cartoon ....made for children. but the youtube title could be the straw that broke the camels back.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvwh9_HsUmU and don't forget ":http://"  
xanadu22@ffat
[Avatar]
Well I'd have to say Betty Boop..for reasons im sure you can work out lol  
aqua911
[Avatar]
definetly micky mouse coll faces huh  
emcall
[Avatar]
Depending on my mood and how much sleep I've had, I am one of two characters from Bloom County.

Milo Bloom ~~ philosophically intelligent
OR
Opus ~~ absolutely clueless.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Nice thread!

Not a smurf for me, surprisingly. The only prominent female smurf is Smurfette, who's such a bimbo that to my mind she's a bit of a disgrace to smurfhood, and I'm certainly not a male anything.

The animated character I most resemble is ZaZa, the cat from Hector's House who drives him to distraction, alternately delighting and tormenting him. Just ask my long-suffering husband!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:42

emcall
[Avatar]
Dinismurf wrote:Nice thread!

Not a smurf for me, surprisingly. The only prominent female smurf is Smurfette, who's such a bimbo that to my mind she's a bit of a disgrace to smurfhood, and I'm certainly not a male anything.

Hey, Dini. Speaking of smurfs: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn??? Just wondering.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
emcall wrote:

Hey, Dini. Speaking of smurfs: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn??? Just wondering.

Red - but I don't advise trying it. We are very resourceful & always get our own back in the end!  
emcall
[Avatar]
lol. 2 funny Dini. A cunning smurf. Necessary to "outfox" Gargamel and Azrael. What meanies they were!!!  
justhank
[Avatar]
Dinismurf wrote:Nice thread!

you certainly aren't.

mr. zombing, your the man..... sinsay.  
puzzlfrk53
[Avatar]
I think I must be Penelope Pitstop, she was always one of my favorites. Either that or Touche Turtle? I know, eclectic(sigh). What can I say, I'm a freak!  
Zombing
[Avatar]
After much considered thought, it would have to be BARNEY BEAR!
But maybe not with all the flies circling his head I have a shower every morning, you see).
OR.... CHOO CHOO (the cat with the white polar-necked sweater in TOP CAT). Oh those were the days.  
Zombing
[Avatar]
Oh... and come on, Dinismurf... you have your Smurfette moments!!!
Thank goodness!  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Zombing wrote:Oh... and come on, Dinismurf... you have your Smurfette moments!!!

Trying to think of a pretext to delete this...!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 16 Sep 2009 04:54

ggbettes
[Avatar]
I would have said Bugs Bunny, but it seems DexGypMom has already claimed that one. lol My nickname is Bunny, so it seems a natural... so maybe she'd share?  
jewelicious
[Avatar]
This is really sad but...I have been referred to on several occasions (note to self, find new friends) to be like that cat who is terrorized by pepe le pew. (is that how you spell it?, Does anybody know?)  
caboose22
[Avatar]
I like cartoons. A lot.  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]
ggbettes wrote:I would have said Bugs Bunny, but it seems DexGypMom has already claimed that one. lol My nickname is Bunny, so it seems a natural... so maybe she'd share?

I'm not a cartoon snob -- so absolutely I'll share!!!

I'm iWin's resident crazy bunny lady. I have 2 bunnies and volunteer for the education, rescue, and fundraising on behalf of domestic rabbits. My furkids are on my profile page.

•••MaryBeth

DexGypMom
[Avatar]
jewelicious wrote:This is really sad but...I have been referred to on several occasions (note to self, find new friends) to be like that cat who is terrorized by pepe le pew. (is that how you spell it?, Does anybody know?)

According to the Warner Bros. website, each feline pursued by Pepe LePew is different from one cartoon to the next. Since all these kitties are black and somehow end up with a white stripe down their backs, it's only natural to assume it's the same girl.

•••MaryBeth

Volunteer Forum Moderator

jewelicious
[Avatar]
TYVM. for looking that up....I just had a paranoid thought.I wonder if "they" know this. Could my friends be trying to tell me that I have Some type of Multiple Personality Disorder? Hmmmm.  
maestroclique
[Avatar]
I think this Wikipedia entry on Bubbles from the Powerpuff girls sums me up pretty well :
She displays and is defined by innocence, playfulness and gentle demeanor, having a tendency to be naive, ditzy, submissive, timid and sensitive. She is also more loving to her father figure, Professor Utonium. That leads to her often being regarded, by friends and foes alike, as the group's weak link. She can become very independent and aggressive when pushed, however, and among the girls, she is most feared by Mojo Jojo after having single-handedly taken him down in a fit of rage in the episode "Bubblevicious". She also loves to color, draw, and sing.

Only, I don't have a Professor Utonium in my life. But I imagine I'd be very loving towards him too if I did  
nervie
[Avatar]
haha!,I think i'm Shana in an anime!  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:05

NutkittenA
[Avatar]
One of the Seven Dwarfs.........probably DOPEY................yes.................definately!!!!!  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
I would say Jeremy Hillary B**b PHD from Yellow Submarine.
Or Super Granny (video game).

Foghorn Leghorn was already taken!

Also, Squidward from Spongebob SquarePants.  
miniskirtcutie
[Avatar]
I would have to say that I'm Spongebob...fun to be around, always getting on other peoples nerves, loves to work hard, not afraid to laugh at himself, and always thinking of new ways to have fun, oh and not to mention he has trouble getting his Driver's Licsense, just like me! <3  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
I always loved SpongeBob's character. He's such a kind spirit. We need more real life people like him!

miniskirtcutie wrote:I would have to say that I'm Spongebob...fun to be around, always getting on other peoples nerves, loves to work hard, not afraid to laugh at himself, and always thinking of new ways to have fun, oh and not to mention he has trouble getting his Driver's Licsense, just like me! <3

astradeni4
[Avatar]
Hi guys!Say whatever you want , but Shadow and Sonic are my best cartton caracters! [youtube]  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 2 Dec 2009 01:24

winnerdey5
[Avatar]
I wanna be Hong Kong Fooey or his secretary Rosemary (who was really the brains). His cat usually led him in the right direction to solve the crime.
Does anyone remember Huckleberry Hound or Yogi Bear and BooBoo?  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]

Absolutely do!! How about Wally Gator, Magilla Gorilla, Mighty Mouse, Atom Ant, Underdog, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Quik Draw McGraw and Deputy Dog.... All I can remember right now.

•••MaryBeth

Volunteer Forum Moderator

joanietreb
[Avatar]
"Chilly Willy" always looking for warmth, i think his character is based on me,  
winnerdey5
[Avatar]
Zombing: Top Cat and CHOO CHOO were the coolest. But what about Magilla Gorilla, or Grape Ape. I would love to be purple and just walk around saying 'GRAPE APE"  
winnerdey5
[Avatar]
awwww, Joanietreb, Chilly Willy was one u wanted 2 take home and cuddle.  
winnerdey5
[Avatar]
Yeah, I liked the way he said "Up and attem, Atom Aunt" How bout Space Ghost. What was the prehistoric family that was on the same line up with Space Ghost?

winnerdey5
[Avatar]
This cartoon chat has brought up fond memories, and remember it's still ok to be childlike. lol  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: