Harry Potter Fans!!!: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Harry Potter Fans!!!
Forum Index » Chatter Central
Potterboy3000othrusr
[Avatar]
I'm a HUGE fan.  
austygirl2
[Avatar]
Hey u should b here my bro and his friend decided 2 get away from some people and they put on some of my old dresses and it was so funny hope u had a great first day

ppineapple
[Avatar]
Hi potter boy,. never read any books on Harry Potter, but we watched the movie. Not that great.  
salma8994
[Avatar]
im the BIGGEST EVER fan of harry potter.wanna bet ive read every book and watched every movie,exept the deathly hallows.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 20 Aug 2009 01:30

sophidia
[Avatar]
i am a fan too. Two of my floors are dedicated and inspired by the potter books
I have them all. Did not see all movies, but the ones I have seen are good, close to the books.  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]

I love Harry Potter also. Cannot wait for the entire book series to be published as a set so I can buy them all at once. I've heard the new movie is excellent and can't wait to see it. Expecto Petronum!!

~MaryBeth

Volunteer Forum Moderator

deltora12
[Avatar]
I LOVE HARRY POTTER I WATCHED EVERY SINGLE MOVIE EPXEPT HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE I THINK ITS SCARY

green-apple
[Avatar]
Hey potter the books are good, but not a huge huge fan but, its good u started a forum  
springmist775
[Avatar]
the half blood prince wasn't that scary to me expcet of the deatheaters  
hjhamnd
[Avatar]
ppineapple wrote:Hi potter boy,. never read any books on Harry Potter, but we watched the movie. Not that great.

The books are fantastic!!!  
dako1
[Avatar]
I've read all of his books and delhly hallows,and i've watched every movie,  
dako1
[Avatar]
Aloharmora,that's great  
wesleywoods
[Avatar]
[size=18]Man isnt harry potter just the greatst. i wish i could go to dagon ally, see olvinders, and have some spell books. i've read all the books twice and seen and have all the movies  
useame2
[Avatar]
omg Harry potter is the best! oh omg im like his biggest fan! seen his movies and books! Im so in love with his books and movies thsat i can hardly breathe!  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
I love the Harry Potter series as well. Its very
well-written and appeals to all ages. The movies
are excellent. I can't wait to see The Deathly Hallows.
Rhys Ifans as Xeno Lovegood--I can hardly wait!

khaledcvc
[Avatar]
the movies are good but the books are awesome they tell yo much more info. the movies are much more adventure and nice scenes i hope i see the last movie harry potter and the deathly hallows part two!!  
alexaemd
[Avatar]
Harry Potter is amazing! Im the biggest Harry potter fan in the world! I have read all the books and also have seen all the movies. I can resight all the movies and I know whats gonna happen next in each movie! I know who each character plays: examples.....daniel radcliffe is harry potter......rupert grint is ron weasley.......emma watson is hermione granger.......bonnie wright is ginny weasley.......and etc..... Harry potter is my life! If there was no more Harry Potter I would Probably die! If there was a school about the harry potter world, I would be an A straight student! Like I said.....HP is my life! I would absoluely loooovee to meet the cast! I love the books and the movies but I belive the books tell more detail and more information on whats gonna happen next! I was about 1 when the first book came out for oviously I couldnt read them at that time! When I turned eight, I began to resight the movies and decided to read the books. They inspired me even when I was 8 years old. Im a true fan! I was already watching the movies and relized that I needed to be the best HP fan in the world! I read the first 4 books in 4 years......im a slow reader! Then I really wanted to read the last 3 before the last movie came out: Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2! I went to the opening night of Harry Potter part 2. I was with my dad who inspired me to love HP.....and he got tickets to see the first part first and the second part 2nd oviously! lol! I was so freaked when it came on at 12!!!! I was flipping out! lol! Thats how much I love Harry Potter! My whole family tries to stump me with reaaaalllllllyy hard questions about the books and the movies......they cant!! lol! even my firends are like .....***edited for language*** !!! I watch nterviews and inside scoops of the cast and crew! Utube is amazing for that! lol! I watched harry potter puppet pals and star kid potter.....a very potter musical and a very potter sequal! lol! thats really funny! Im a crazy Harry Potter fan! But.....I am also very simpathetic of the cast...knowing that they also want their privacy and want to be alone once in a while! I dont know how it feels but I understand! PLus...I dont think of the cast as their characters! I do when im watching the movies but when I see them on TV shows or interviews on the web...I relize that Dan is Dan...Emma is Emma and Rupert is Rupert.....and so on! They really inspire me and I would absolutly love to meet them! They are my role models!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:35

dman7625
[Avatar]
I am a huge fan also, i have never really took the time to read the books but i have seen every single movie and i love them. In my opinion Deathly Hallows part 1 and 2 was great but number 2 was still my favorite. All in all i really like Harry Potter.  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: