Hidden Wonders of the Depths - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Hidden Wonders of the Depths - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
jackson621
[Avatar]
I need help! I can't seem to come up with the best way to to get past 17-1 & 17-4 on the "Hidden Wonders of the Deaphs" -I hate that little crab! . Is there a secret? Thanks!!!!!  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:26

DexGypMom
[Avatar]

I'm sure glad I found someone who hates that litte shelled monster, too!! I posted on another thread here, how I'd like to boil him and watch his eyes pop out.

Can you refresh my memory what is on Level 17, what artifact or maze you're playing on?

~MaryBeth

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:32

007ofnine
[Avatar]
lol! I kept telling him to shut up, but he didn't listen to me!

Jackson, all I can tell you is keep on trying. The game is winnable - I've done it, and I'm not particularly good at eye-hand coordination. Some of the levels took me a bunch of tries to finally get.

Oh, and intelligent use of your bonuses helps too. What I mean is if, for example, you have one block left that you can't get with ordinary play and you're running out of time, it's worth using your side-shooter, 4-way shooter, omni-bomb (my term for the one that zaps all of one particular symbol) or any other where you can control what gets zapped.

DiDi971
[Avatar]
I there a part 2 of this game? I thought I read it somewhere..  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Not that I've heard of.

DiDi971
[Avatar]
007ofnine wrote:Not that I've heard of.

Thank you.

Anyone know a game that is allot like it? It drove me crazy but loved it...  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 5 Sep 2009 08:00

jackson621
[Avatar]
to "007ofnine"-thanks for your input. what are side shooters, 4way shooters & omni bombs?? level 17-1,4,7 (dumb red crab has to get to the treasure chest) seem to be my hardest. where do I find the rules of the game and how to find out what the shooters are? Am fairly new to all this but it's taking up more of my time-am obsessed with getting to the end of this game. Thanks for your help & agreement about the crab dude.  
cuda529
[Avatar]
All the levels are winnable if you try enough times. I found level 16 was worse than 17. For those that have finished the game - is something supposed to happen at the end? I have replayed level 25 a few times but the game doesn't close.  
pookie3@iWin
[Avatar]
hi all! am having a problem with hidden wonders of the depths. i am on the game where i have to find items. the one with the 17 shells. i can find all but one shell and it won't let me out until i find it. can any one tell me where i am missing one? thanks  
pookie3@iWin
[Avatar]
to DiDi971......
there is a hidden wonders of the depths 2 and 3. i played 3. it was fun also.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: