Magic Encyclopedia: First Story - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Magic Encyclopedia: First Story - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
firewolf7
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on the Indian Village level where you have to choose the right colors for the pelt puzzle. Does anyone know how to solve it?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:41

poppysmom
[Avatar]
Your further along than I am, I'm stuck in Africa. I can't get the pot to accept the salt, is there something I'm doing wrong? I've gotten all the articles, I just have to finish the hammer and I can't get that till I get that pot to accept the salt and spoon.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Firewolf, I played this quite a long time ago, so I don't remember very clearly, but there is another bit somewhere on another page on the smae level as the Indian village where you will see some patches of colour once you complete the other tasks. Then you just have to dye the pelts in the same order.

Sounds a bit vague, I know, but you will easily understand it once you've done the other bit.  
winterquee
[Avatar]
firewolf7 wrote: I'm stuck on the Indian Village level where you have to choose the right colors for the pelt puzzle. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Hi, I finally took this game off. I did all it said and still couldn't get it to work.  
winterquee
[Avatar]
firewolf7 wrote: I'm stuck on the Indian Village level where you have to choose the right colors for the pelt puzzle. Does anyone know how to solve it?

They don't explain what to do and when so its easy to get stuck  
SAA1451
[Avatar]
For the salt, grind it up in the mortar and pestle

For the colors on the pelt, the colors for your game are revealed in the teepee once you complete a mini puzzle in there.

There is a good walkthrough on competitor if you need it.

Good Luck

Competitor names or links to their sites are not allowed in the forum. •••MaryBeth ¤¤¤Volunteer Forum Moderator  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 30 Dec 2009 07:41

Paww
[Avatar]
yup its in the teepee I don't know if different for everyone I can tell you if that is allowed here as I finished the game  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
I just finished this game and loved it. I am anxious to buy the sequel, Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light but iWin doesn't list it, though other sites do. Anyone know if iWin is planning to offer this game anytime soon?  
lisaamond
[Avatar]
I'm stuck between Russia and China. I have a wooden rooster, golden feather and a jar of water. In Russia - Outside I need the ax and potholder, Inside I need the rest of the dragon and removing of the pot in the fire. China I need the sword and the tip of an unicorn horn. On both sites all objects are hidden. Okay...how do I get out of this?  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
lisaamond wrote:I'm stuck between Russia and China. I have a wooden rooster, golden feather and a jar of water. In Russia - Outside I need the ax and potholder, Inside I need the rest of the dragon and removing of the pot in the fire. China I need the sword and the tip of an unicorn horn. On both sites all objects are hidden. Okay...how do I get out of this?

Place the rooster on the roof of the house  
suver16
[Avatar]
Awesome Game! Hoping iWin will post Moonlight and Illusion soon.  
CyberBrenda
[Avatar]
Can ANYONE help me with the Latin Phrase towards the end of the game? I'm stuck on that one.  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
CyberBrenda wrote:Can ANYONE help me with the Latin Phrase towards the end of the game? I'm stuck on that one.

It is written on the chapter transisitions "Multi....." on the map page. do you see it now?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:36

aboujagane
[Avatar]
I'Mstuck in wild west.The puzzle is the one where you must rotate the numbers to add up to the inside numbers.  
rhamnusia
[Avatar]
I'm on the final scene, i just need the 7 things to go above the dragon thing. where do i find them. hint says i have everything. i just have to figure out how to use them. nothing is in the inventory spot. thanks  
poocho01@ffmc
[Avatar]
I am also stuck on the roulette numbers in the saloon- help anyone?

rhamnusia
[Avatar]
poocho01@ffmc wrote:I am also stuck on the roulette numbers in the saloon- help anyone?

Look at the other ring of numbers. find the sum on the ring just into the center from it. then the sum of those.  
onemrbrezs
[Avatar]
need help on the roulette of numbers in saloon puzzle can anybody tell how to do this puzzle....ty  
honey15451
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on where the bottle goes! Everywhere I've tried isn't it.
I also can't find the rest of the glass.
I am also stuck on that number wheel! I don't understand it! It's very frustrating.
I just don't understand it at all!!
Can anyone help me? I'm about ready to take the game off.
Is there a way to skip this thing?
Thank You  
ChristieLGuthrie
[Avatar]
Poppysmom You have to crush the salt like you did the hyena's tooth.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: