Aveyond Gates of Night: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Aveyond Gates of Night
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
The adventure continues in Aveyond Gates of Night! Share tips and hints here.

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Tue, 12 Feb 2013 06:21

007ofnine
[Avatar]
Oohoohoohoohoohoohoohooh!!!!!!!! It's coming it's coming it's coming!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:44

3stabr00k
[Avatar]
So iWin is going to release the other chapters of this game? I bought Lord of Twilight through iWin and have been patiently waiting for them to release the next chapter. Id love to earn opals for playing this game as well, I really like it.  
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
3stabr00k wrote:So iWin is going to release the other chapters of this game? I bought Lord of Twilight through iWin and have been patiently waiting for them to release the next chapter. Id love to earn opals for playing this game as well, I really like it.

Yep, we will release all the chapters they come out with, and not just because I'm a huge fan of the games.

kellym212
[Avatar]
When is it being released? I've been waiting for to be released for a while now..  
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
kellym212 wrote:When is it being released? I've been waiting for to be released for a while now..

Promptly at midnight on Monday 8/31. Well...more like late Sunday night.

3stabr00k
[Avatar]
uglygerbl wrote:

Yep, we will release all the chapters they come out with, and not just because I'm a huge fan of the games.

That is a huge relief! I can't wait, Im quickly becoming a huge fan of the Amarath games. They certainly know how to entertain  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
How about Aveyond 1, 2, and 3? Any chance of getting them here?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:17

007ofnine
[Avatar]
[*hyperventilates*] I gotta download it now - even though I can't buy it till tomorrow!!!!!

winnerdey5
[Avatar]
hated it

007ofnine
[Avatar]
winnerdey5 wrote:hated it

????? Did you play the first chapter? The game makes more sense if you do.

cat453
[Avatar]
ive wasted a full trial (make that 2) searching for stormbend, where is it?  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Tue, 12 Feb 2013 06:21

jjthoms
[Avatar]
Leave Thias and go north to the Merchant Road. Follow the tunnels all the way through until you get to Sinoa Plains. Stormbend is to the West.  
jjthoms
[Avatar]
That did it. Thank you!  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Interesting.... I had no trouble with the boat, and I did my download yesterday.

Cat, the game is well worth buying if you have the money. If you don't have the money, try googling it. But you're not gonna finish it in an hour. I've been playing for 3 hours and I've barely scratched the surface of the story. No it's not slow moving - it has that much plotline!

007ofnine
[Avatar]
Can anyone tell me where to find the fairy dust and butterfly wings?

Update: nm I found them.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 3 Sep 2009 01:44

aidan211
[Avatar]
I feel really, really stupid right now, but how do I get the workd map up?

007ofnine
[Avatar]
Two ways:

1) go to items ([ESC] or right mouse button, Items), find the map and click on it.

or

2) when you're in the boat, click the map icon in the lower left of the screen.

007ofnine
[Avatar]
Well..... I finished the game. There's another sequel: The Lost Orb. [Annie - hint hint]

wiccavic
[Avatar]
how do I learn to speak orc?  
unikourn
[Avatar]
Okay, I downloaded the game and am looking forward to continuing my journey; HOWEVER, the characters that I had on the previous game were further advanced than those I got on this game. Also, I already learned how to climb, skate, and do numerous other things with my character and had a number of "jump" mirrors activated. HOW, Oh HOW do I keep the character levels and skills from my previous game? I do not want to have to do everything over again.  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Wiccavic, go to the elven town.

Unikourn, you should have gotten a message from the other game to save your game for the sequel - you may be able to do that now if you didn't delete anything. The new game will ask you if you want to continue from your previous game.

makmeluvit
[Avatar]
someone please help me!!! I'm still trying to finish the first chapter, I know this is the wrong forum but I really want to start the the second chapter from the first, I just cannot find the death certificate to enter the underworld, if anyone knows, please help!!!  
wiccavic
[Avatar]
thank you 007 of nine.

I can't seem to find the sapphire, and how do you convince the elvin queen to help?  
unikourn
[Avatar]
997ofnine ... thanks for the input, but the new game did NOT ask if I wanted to continue. I never deleted anything from the Lords of Twilight game.  
cat453
[Avatar]
I did not find the death certificate yet, but I found out that you collect it in aveyond 4. to finish aveyond 3, go get eye drops from stormbend or witchwood (use magic mirror express to travel between). Find the guy in siona plains who is blind, use eye drops to cure him. Then go to beauty castle in istir forest (to get past ice go to stormbend( look for building with tree) and learn how to ice scate) use magic mirror express to thias leave go to ice search for treasure chests, fight monsters (if you run into any), if you find any money bags collect them, then go to beauty castle ( the blue chests are locked), finaly go into next room ( past the line of people) watch guy wake beauty. collect quarter key fight hetipus and wa-la!  
258li
[Avatar]
i love it wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 28 Apr 2011 07:26

amysimpson
[Avatar]
Help! I'm stuck in the Orc Prision.  
cat453
[Avatar]
when your stuck in the orc prison search the top wall (somewhere near the right corner)once you get out ulf will join you.  
brenna999
[Avatar]
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 28 Apr 2011 07:28

jeszen
[Avatar]
If anyone has any idea what the answers are to the questions that the man in the pub asks in ghed'ahre it would be a great help. I have been working on it for months and keep getting it wrong.  
marija99090
[Avatar]
I have i big problem. IM at the org kingdom, i have the that box from Storbend(i forgot the how tu spell it),i put the gard to sleep, but i cant get in the castle!They keep throwing me out!!! I dont know what to do!PLEASE HELP!!! P.S:Love the game! To bad that isnt free!!!  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Tue, 22 Dec 2009 02:53

marija99090
[Avatar]
I cant get in the org castle!!! they keep thowing me out!Please help!!!  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
It's been a long time since I played it, but iirc there's a side entrance you have to go in. I found a walkthrough at [mumblemumblemumble] that helped a lot.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:04

momaie
[Avatar]
007ofnine wrote:It's been a long time since I played it, but iirc there's a side entrance you have to go in. I found a walkthrough at [mumblemumblemumble] that helped a lot.

nicely done, 007ofnine... ...I do love it when you all make the mods lives easier... ...thanks for the Christmas present!  
Coolfox123
[Avatar]
]I am stuck. I have three of the quarter keys. I need the last one. I found a tight rope but i don't have the skill to actually walk it. I don't know what city is the skill learned. Someone please help! HELP!!  
Coolfox123
[Avatar]
P.S. I have already gotten into the castle. And i have freed that little ork (forgot his name)  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:07

Coolfox123
[Avatar]
marija99090 wrote:I cant get in the org castle!!! they keep thowing me out!Please help!!!

You need to free the little ork. Then try to go in the service door. he will still stop you but the little ork will tell you how to get past him. Then you have to be careful to not let any gaurds see you when you go through. If they do see you they will through you out. Just keep on trying!  
Coolfox123
[Avatar]
Please what city do I learn how to tightrope walk? I really need to know. Someone please help, I would be so grateful  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
I found this in a help forum:

You can learn tightrope walking in Tar Verdon - the guild or whatever these places are called is above the inn, in the northeast corner of the village.

Coolfox123
[Avatar]
007ofnine wrote:I found this in a help forum:

You can learn tightrope walking in Tar Verdon - the guild or whatever these places are called is above the inn, in the northeast corner of the village.

How do you get to Tar Verdon then. I thought that's how you got there. Also do you know how do get the butterfly wings?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:48

Gramz30
[Avatar]
ivplayed all of the aveyond games iv played 1,2,3,and this makes 4  
ice721
[Avatar]
how do i get the oil can for the waterworks control switch.  
ice721
[Avatar]
coolfox123 you get the butterfly wings in naylith, a giant bird will take you there. the giant bird comes from an egg in the cave where you put the quarter keys, you hatch the egg at moo hatchery (get some eggs while you are there if you want) and once hatched it will fly back to the bird cage go there, then go up to the bird cage door enter it and the bird will fly you up to a forest go through it and then you're in naylith go to a store there and buy some wings ( they are VERY EXPENSIVE)! there you go.  
ice721
[Avatar]
how much health does mesuda have and edward when he's under a love spell? I CAN'T BEAT THEM!!!  
hugapug902
[Avatar]
Help!! How do I get the four keys?

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: