Journey to the Center of the Moon: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Journey to the Center of the Moon
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Journey to the Center of the Moon is the follow up to the large file adventure game Journey to the Center of the Earth. Here's your place to discuss and help each other out when you get stuck.

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:39

007ofnine
[Avatar]
lol Sounds like a combination of two Verne novels! Journey to the Center of the Earth, and (uh.... blanking on the name.... the one where they go to the moon, duh).

In the book, they don't actually land on the Moon cos an asteroid pulls them off course. But it never said how they intended to get back to Earth....  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:26

justgrand
[Avatar]
I played this game a little, could not figure out how to use the items found. I could only get the windows opened. LOL  
chiefsox
[Avatar]
I keep crashing imto the moon. I have ejected the bodies and yet I need to lighten the load some more. The wrench will not loosen any more items. Any ideas?  
pandie1
[Avatar]
I couldn't even get to eject body! Couldn't find string  
mariavoe
[Avatar]
There is a walkthrough for this game on website w/ links to competitors. Just type in the name of the game and it gives a printable guide.

Competitor names, URL's or websites with links to competitors, is not allowed in the forum. •••MaryBeth ··· Volunteer Forum Moderator  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 7 Sep 2009 08:55

mewsic2
[Avatar]
Have inserted both rockets..get solid green light.. how do you dump the bodies? Does the portal actually open up??  
starkops
[Avatar]
click on the right of the porthole to open it.  
janis01
[Avatar]
pandie1 wrote:I couldn't even get to eject body! Couldn't find string
It's in the cabinet ( Middle )called something else I dont remember what  
janis01
[Avatar]
you have to click the wrench on the bolts then click on the right handle to open. it wont stay open long but you can open it again  
janis01
[Avatar]
I need help with this, I have dropped everything I could even tried to through the rooster out, the rockets are ready but the button wont work. what did I miss  
tlkrushen
[Avatar]
I threw out everything that I was allowed to chuck out the porthole until it finally landed without crashing. I even grabbed more raffia from the cupboard and threw out more of it. I think you need to keep an eye on that guage that comes up by the porthole and keep the needle away from red as much as possible. I kept pushing the rocket button as well. I don't know if it helped. I'm not sure exactly what I did but after about 5 tries I finally landed without crashing.  
struckpn
[Avatar]
i just started and can't find how to get wrench  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: