Cowboy Fans: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Cowboy Fans
Forum Index » Chatter Central
austygirl2
[Avatar]
u wrote the big post on page 3 i waz meaning u and tell ur hubby rock on  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
OK, Austy and Em's hubby - I'll be rooting for the Chargers tonight. Do their fans have any silly rituals like hog noses, cheese hats or turrible (sic) towels?  
emcall
[Avatar]
austy.... Ok, I understand. I was not bored, just had to vent a little.

jtreb.... I don't know about the Charger rituals. But, I must say... they did not need much help from rituals to beat "Romo's Ramblers", did they?!?

Oh well, maybe the Cowboys will get better as the season progresses. We can hope, can't we? Right austy?

austygirl2
[Avatar]
hey i dont blame u ur 100 % right and mayb there needs 2 b something done but peeps r 2 thick headed 2 cut players salery and hey the Romo Ramblers can beat the Chargers rituals anytime and day and night. I think they have been doing great so far i havent seen any games yet ive been working so i havent caught any  
austygirl2
[Avatar]
So who has caught 9the games so far and joaine u keep rooting 4 the cargers and lets c who wins this year
game on lol  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Hey Austy, call in sick to work next Sunday and watch Redskins v. Cardinals. A must see game. Also check out my 1st floor and click on door to see the bet i have on the line with Mondak52
Care to put your speech bubble in a room for all to see how Redskins v. Cowboys fare on Sept. 26 Monday Night game?  
austygirl2
[Avatar]
yes i do but im working monday nite so ill miss it but i will get updates from my phone

joanietreb
[Avatar]
Okey dokey, what floor are you going to dedicate to the game?

austygirl2
[Avatar]
the nxt floor i get  
austygirl2
[Avatar]
So who has caught the last games ive been busy working so i havent even caught the Highlights

pups4sah
[Avatar]
Love them Cowboys!  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: