Magic Academy 2: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Magic Academy 2
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
The magical world is in trouble once again in Magic Academy 2!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:05

essexgirl1953
[Avatar]
level 10 ...does anyone know what goes into the hollow statue...I cannot get passed this to open the secret door  
essexgirl1953
[Avatar]
thanks anyway I found the secret compartment at the bottom of the column to the secret door  
tuntied
[Avatar]
has anyone found a way to get through the door behind the statue??  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 4 Oct 2009 04:39

eiggodnoom
[Avatar]
does anyone know how to untangle the thread?  
star82869
[Avatar]
does anyone know how to pick up the flower to dissolve to make the glue to fix the statue in chapter 10-5?  
kittylove679
[Avatar]
does anyone know what i have to do at chapter 4????  
suerob1
[Avatar]
eiggodnoom wrote:does anyone know how to untangle the thread?

You have to make sure no two lines touch  
djessup1
[Avatar]
how in the world do you get the threads
to not touch? i am totally confused. any help would be appreciated thanks  
djessup1
[Avatar]
: never mind figured it out on my own finally but thanks anyway  
eiresabre
[Avatar]
I know the question has been asked, but no answer, How do you get the threads not to touch.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:32

hottatted1
[Avatar]
i am on level 17-3 and i am experiencing dificulties getting past it. if anyone has any advice or can offer som eassistance, it would be greatly appreciated.  
jojonoon
[Avatar]
Help!!!!!! I am stuck on level 16.2, can't seem to get the tongs to get the ball out. Each time I try I get the "X"  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:33

jojonoon
[Avatar]
Sorry, it is level 16.3 not 16.2  
judichan
[Avatar]
The secret door behind the statue is one of the tougher puzzles in this game because the door under the statue where the key to the door is keeps sliding shut on ya...(it's inside the piece of ore...) You have to snatch the ore while the statue is open (open it by clicking on hanging crystal)...then you put the ore in the hole in the statue & key will appear. Click key to get it in inventory; click crystal then take key from inventory & click it on door before the thing shuts again...then door will stay open...  
judichan
[Avatar]
To untangle the threads, you need to move the orbs around so that the threads no longer cross--I usually manage it by trial & error so keep at it!  
judichan
[Avatar]
Level 17.3 nearly killed me...even though I was referring to a walkthrough (Since I can't name it in this post, I suggest you search the web for a walkthrough site for help when you're stuck...), even their solution was difficult to follow; eventually I got past it but it's quite possibly the toughest puzzle in this game...(much better than the first magic academy, I think...)  
judichan
[Avatar]
For 16.3, I'm assuming you found the power switch on the left behind the rope...& found the orbs in the drawer where the key for 16.1 was...then you put them in the outer dragons' mouths (the one on the left & the right)...you should be able to get the tongs if you've done these things first...good luck!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 26 Mar 2010 03:51

judichan
[Avatar]
There are 3 tasks in Chapter 4: Find the Vials, Find the Chalice of Light and Grow the Pinecones, & Find a Sack to Collect the Pinecones...more specific please?  
judichan
[Avatar]
The walkthrough I was following said: "The game becomes very picky at this point. You have to do everything in the exact order and you can only carry one item at a time, so you have to make a lot of trips back and forth between the two rooms." You must put first the water, then the spiderweb and THEN the flower in the hands...click the hands after each step & it will tell you what you should do next (well, sort of)...so this may be what your problem is...good luck!  
racheline74
[Avatar]
I guess I should search for a walk-through site, but does anyone have a clue about the Poem you are to re-arrange for the instructions of opening the stairs to the cellar. I have clicked on the hint button a few times, and it will sparkle at a few lines of the poem, though I don't know if it does it because I have them in the RIGHT place or the WRONG place? I think it is scene 18.2 or 18.3. Thanks in advance for any answers.  
chiefsox
[Avatar]
You have to be kidding! I can not get out of the 1st room! The crystal will not go in the shield like it is supposed to! Glitch! I hope so!  
maxamus1234
[Avatar]
help! i cannot even find the box of letters in the 1st room. the clue show the image above the fireplace but i can't seem to access it. i've clicked on everything in that scene w/o luck. can anybody pls help me?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:06

honey15451
[Avatar]
I am on chapter10. I click on the crystal,and click on the ore to pick it up,but it won't pick up!! How can I get it into the inventory if it won't pick up? I know I can get it before the statue slides shut,but my arrow won't pick it up! What can I do? Or am I doing something wrong?

Aramantha
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on the poem for the cloak....Please help!!
Thanks  
bfolds4
[Avatar]
I'm on level 23 and can't follow the notes to kill the demon HELP  
lodenj
[Avatar]
How can you do a walk through?  
honey15451
[Avatar]
I've been trying to get the threads uncrossed for over 3 months,it's getting on my nerves very bad! Is there a way to skip this ? I might just have to take the game off because of this. I don't understand how to get them untangled!!
Can somebody please Help me?
Thank you  
honey15451
[Avatar]
Are there anymore of these "threads" in this game?

honey15451
[Avatar]
Do the strings turn white,or do they stay red,when you untangle them? This is driving me crazy!! But I love this game!!

joanietreb
[Avatar]
Move the strings around leaving as much open space as possible so they do not overlap. By trial & error you can change the lines from red to green (or white). Good luck  
honey15451
[Avatar]
Thank you Joanieteb,finally something I understand! Are there anymore like this in this game?
Thank You

honey15451
[Avatar]
I finally got the strings untangled!!! Thanks for the help!!!  
honey15451
[Avatar]
I am now on chapter 23.I can't hear the music notes,and I can't follow the pattern. Is there a way to skip this?
Thanks  
honey15451
[Avatar]
It goes to fast,and I can't follow it ! Is there an easier way to do it?
Can I slow it down somehow?
Thanks  
taffy2721
[Avatar]
Arghhhh! I am stuck trying to get the tiles in the right places on the patio in chapter 9.  
maybellann
[Avatar]
racheline74 wrote:I guess I should search for a walk-through site, but does anyone have a clue about the Poem you are to re-arrange for the instructions of opening the stairs to the cellar. I have clicked on the hint button a few times, and it will sparkle at a few lines of the poem, though I don't know if it does it because I have them in the RIGHT place or the WRONG place? I think it is scene 18.2 or 18.3. Thanks in advance for any answers.

I cannot find this either. Can anyone help?  
maybellann
[Avatar]
Well now i am stuck on 21 with the poem  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:22

maybellann
[Avatar]
Does anyone know about the poem in chapter 22? I finally found the one above - but - it went away so fast I couldn't remember how it went.  
cjronn
[Avatar]
to j 888noon
Whenyou use the hint it shows you 2 lines to exchange. Tthere are more of these. but wait til you get to the ball drops where you have to touch the white orbs. AAAAAARRRGGGHHH  
cjronn
[Avatar]
In chapter 22 anyon know how to get the apparent glass off that is protected by the spell? I have found 3 of 4 hearts but not the 4th.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: