Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla
Forum Index » Game Discussions
AnneiWin
[Avatar]
Have you played the game Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla? Want to talk about how great a game it is? Need game tips? Here's where to discuss it!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:44

jeffvv42
[Avatar]
What is the correct order for the balls with numbers in the table?  
rtcupcake
[Avatar]
Anyone have a walkthrough? What do you do with the moons in the magician's room?  
bailey8877
[Avatar]
You can always skip the balls and go 2 a seek and find  
geroco
[Avatar]
Hi I am on Chapter 20 stage 1, trying to find the surviellance camera, and I am having trouble with the table puzzle involving very simple mathematical sums, but I can't seem to crack the problem, if anyone can help that would be great  
nadia461
[Avatar]
i want it 2 be a free game!!!!its not possible 2 finish in 1 hour!!!!its not possible i tell u!!!!!i finished the first game n i loved it...but i wouldnt want 2 play a second time...cuz i alredy now where everything is!!!!  
jdmetz
[Avatar]
anyone know the order for the table one?

mouseclick
[Avatar]
1+2=3 is the hint, "pair up" the remaining 6 numbers in a subtraction form that will equal for each of the 3 remaining pairs!!  
SAA1451
[Avatar]
Mouseclick gave a good hint. I know that I had a lot of trouble with the sums because I was trying to make the sums be the total of the 1st number in the equation rather than the sum of the whole equation.  
mouseclick
[Avatar]
To solve the 3 moons game, you need to mimic the exact shape of each moon above its wheel by rotating the wheel slowly until the shape above it appears, then solve the other two in the same fashion!!  
brennyjoy
[Avatar]
What is the sequence for the numbered balls on the table????  
brennyjoy
[Avatar]
The balls on the table , the equations are all separate the first one is 1+2=3 then the next one has to be a three like 8-5= 3 or 7-4=3 all the equations should sum or equal 3  
brennyjoy
[Avatar]
Thank you Mouseclick for that help!!!  
oliver52
[Avatar]
I purchased this game and love it, but I am stuck on the metal keys, can someone help with this..  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: