Quilting Time: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Quilting Time
Forum Index » Game Discussions
AnneiWin
[Avatar]
Have you played Quilting Time? Want to talk about how great a game it is? Need game tips? Here's where to discuss it!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 28 Apr 2013 14:34

dthieman
[Avatar]
I love this game. I have a hard time quitting once I get started. There are so many combinations possible. And, as time goes on, new colors and patterns show up. It is addictive. But very relaxing and enjoyable.

I check with the company who owns Quilting Time and I am told there has been a great interest in the game. I asked if more colors and patterns would be available in the future as add-ons. They said they are working on it. So I hope it will be like the cake mania games where you can buy different packages of colors and designs.

If you haven't tried this, please do and be prepared to buy it immediately. I did. One of the best moves I've ever made.  
jazzy131
[Avatar]
i love diz game its teaches yuh laot nd itz very fun  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
I love this game too, the way you can pick what colors to work. It confused me for awhile cos some of the puzzles do -not- piece together like real-life quilt patterns, even though most (maybe all) of them are based on quilt patterns.

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: