Have any pets?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Have any pets?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
doughnut40
[Avatar]
Do you have any interesting pets? if so please post about them! We'd love to hear you funny stories!!!  
ppineapple
[Avatar]
We have a dog named Mikayla and she loves to jump around and run. We signed my daughter and our dog in a dance competition once. We got 2nd place, but not 1st, at least it was a good try.  
lata1954
[Avatar]
Yep, I have 9 dogs and love them all.

3 French Bulldogs
2 Japanese Chins
1 Shih Tzu
1 Dachshund
1 Chihuahua
1 Pug/Shih Tzu mix  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
I've got a partridge in a pear tree-well its actually a tiny turkey in a moving pine tree adorned with an Easter egg  
washje
[Avatar]
i hav 10 cats, 8 over 14yo, and they don't seem ready to kic the bucket either. i call myself the catlady guardian. i collect cat pins for my blouses and coats. these little people in fur coats are the joy in my life that never changes. i don't have to guess where they coming from.  
blechniak
[Avatar]
3 chihuahuas  
wildrwitch
[Avatar]
lata1954 where do you keep all these dogs?! well, i guess they are not too big

I should talk, I have 10 cats and one dog. All cats are rescued - now fixed!

One day I would like to give a horse a home - just to take care of not to ride. Horses live a long time and many end up unwanted.  
honk1
[Avatar]
Currently I own one dog. I use to have over ten acres tha tI used as a non profit petting zoo for the disabled. One of the animals I had was a Black Angus Bull. We got him when he was two weeks old. The Mom's teets were infected and could not nurse so one of our local cattlemen heard about me and gave him to me.

My children were about 20 and 16 yrs old. We named him Ranger. As he grew up my children brought him into the home and bottle fed him. He actaully sat and watched Saturday morning cartoons with them. As thye all got older my son would run around our 1/2 acre front yard and they would play keep away. Ranger would just nudge my son and run the other direction. My son would pat ranger and he would run away. One time my son ran into a tree full speed and actually knocked him silly. They both got up and played againreally  
Angelann66
[Avatar]
I wish , God rest my little Lindydog's soul down 4 years ago she was the most beautiful dog in the world I thought but she got cateractsor whatever you call that filmy white stuff over her right eye.anyway her soul is at peace. I miss my dog  
tucata@ffmc
[Avatar]
I have a one year old cat, Muffin, who wakes me up every morning by jumping on my feet!  
pandie1
[Avatar]
I have a Jack Russell....who is finally not boinging as much!

honk1
[Avatar]
I own one Catahula, Brutis, best dog I ever owned, and two cats Smokie And Romeo....... Well Smokie was brought home for me but my 3 yr. old son took him instead, so we have what I geuss you could call joint custody of the cat, lol

Coolfox123
[Avatar]
I have several pets, but I have two that are so cute together. I have a Havenesee named Sophie and a mutt kitty named Indy. They are so funny together. Indy just lies down on the ground and kinda swats at Sophie. But Sophie is so crazy that she runs aroud like crazy. They are so cute together. I swer if i could show everyone a video of them together I would so that you guys could have a huge laugh  
vrobbins8
[Avatar]
yes 2ferrets a guineapig and a dog and the two ferret names are oliver and rico squeaky is my guineapig and rayna is my dog i just love them!!!!!!!!!  
an752
[Avatar]
I have one a and a new born bABY SIS  
mulleh
[Avatar]
lata1954 wrote:Yep, I have 9 dogs and love them all.

3 French Bulldogs
2 Japanese Chins
1 Shih Tzu
1 Dachshund
1 Chihuahua
1 Pug/Shih Tzu mix

aww, I want 9 dogs too! I have 1. (but he sometimes counts for 9..lol)  
eaglecomander
[Avatar]
I have A cat a mouse and a gerbil that are the best of friends the cat grew up with the rodents and the rodents were raised by a cat the rodents sleep with the cat and use their own litter pans I clean the pans out so I know they use them so the rodents run around the house usually with the cat. Yes it is a very strange thing to see when people come over to my house I get all sorts of reactions From oh that is so cute to eeee its a mouse.
E.C.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
I LOVE mice... and rats.

We used to have a rabbit that was very picky about his food. He would only eat certain grains in the rabbit food mix we gave him and leave the other kinds. Then a wild rat started coming into the rabbit enclosure in our garden, waiting till our bunny had sorted through his food and then taking the leftovers home to her family, grain by grain.

I thought it was so cute, and would watch secretly from inside the house.  
PhLily
[Avatar]
I have a beautiful 5yr old Keeshound named Casey (which I got when he was just 6wks old) I also have 4yr Border Collie named Katie (got her when she was 3months old).

Katie is definately the boss and herds Casey around. She even takes him for walks when she can...they are so cute together and are my 'babies". I love them to bits!!

Casey's personality is pure "big suck" & Katie is a little lady with a real graceful walk. I am very blessed to have these two furry sweeties in my life.

I posted Katie's pic in my profile and if you visit my 12th floor you can check out some fun pics of them from last Christmas!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 9 Oct 2010 00:12

emcall
[Avatar]
Dinismurf wrote:I LOVE mice... and rats.

I used to have a rat. His name was Cagney. When I was in Veterinary Technician school, we had lab animals that we bred to study genetics. When the class was over, we all took the animals home. I took one of the white rats. He was sweet, and fun, until.......

he found our "stash" and ate it. He was high for three days. And we were out $40 dollars. Oh, the things we did in the seventies.  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
I have one husky. Her name is Annie Boleyn, and she loves
to scratch her back on the floor. She bends herself almost in half, then sneezes on her own flying hair. She's a very good dog, and she loves everyone.

I can't wait until it snows here. She gets all excited!  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
emcall wrote:I used to have a rat. His name was Cagney. When I was in Veterinary Technician school, we had lab animals that we bred to study genetics. When the class was over, we all took the animals home. I took one of the white rats. He was sweet, and fun, until.......

he found our "stash" and ate it. He was high for three days. And we were out $40 dollars. Oh, the things we did in the seventies.

Whoo-hoo, Girl! Let your freak flag fly!

I had a rat when I was a kid. We named him Dee Dee, after Dee Snider of Twisted Sister.  
mulleh
[Avatar]
ShayeraHol wrote:I have one husky. Her name is Annie Boleyn, and she loves
to scratch her back on the floor. She bends herself almost in half, then sneezes on her own flying hair.

LMAO!  
suan1
[Avatar]
i have 3 burros,5 cats,used to have 2 dogs but one died so. 1 dog,2 ducks,and a i think 26 chickens.the chickens aren't pets though we just have them for the eggs.same with the ducks.oh and i have 4 kittens  
liza53
[Avatar]
i have two dogs zac; callie two cats smoochy and mia who are identical and we cannot tell them apart callie likes to jump on my stomach to let me know its time to get up zac also at the same time licks my ears so i have to let them out  
FrenchFry130
[Avatar]
I always wanted a pet when I was young, so after college "on my own" I got quite a few. I have...

bulldog
pug
shih tzu
Chihuahua
pug
tabby cat
big fat persian cat
2 hamsters
17 fish

I spend a lot of time at PetSmart. hehe!

monico3
[Avatar]
3dogs 10cat 1geco 4horse 4birds and 80fish  
musical63
[Avatar]
i have a male tabby who thinks he is a fierce jungle cat  
torilanae
[Avatar]
I have 3 or 4 pets.. Well.., Anyways., etc!!! 1 Puppy, 2 Kittys (Etc. One had to move to Iowa. lol) & I have 3/4 All animals together!!!  
torilanae
[Avatar]
mulleh wrote:
ShayeraHol wrote:I have one husky. Her name is Annie Boleyn, and she loves
to scratch her back on the floor. She bends herself almost in half, then sneezes on her own flying hair.

LMAO!

My dog & cats are funny!! lol  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:01

iwinaqua
[Avatar]
2 bichon maltese 2 german shepperd metise 2 cats (black) 6 rabitts47 chickens 2 ducks and a goat  
Supermom303
[Avatar]
One golden retriever. Such a smart dog!  
poocho01@ffmc
[Avatar]
One prissy(hates rain, loves snow) rat terrier, one older cat who would rather sleep, one 1 year old kitten that acts and thinks he is the rat terriers baby, (chases older cat like a dog would and stalks him).

HappyinMiss
[Avatar]
Yes,
2 red toy poodles,one yorkie, and one pom. The 2 year old red poodles had 5 puppies, one did not make it. The other dogs are 6mos. old and weight 3 lbs. They all take turns cleaning the puppies, both ends. The other poodle,6 mos, male does not want to give up his turn.
We also have an outside American bulldog we got from the pound. He was skin and bones. They said they only feed them once a day . Cut backs!!!!! He is a sweetheart and loves the little ones.  
angi16
[Avatar]
I have seven parrots : 2 Nimphs: Boy and girl the girls name is Miss.Angry the boys name is Mr.Afraid. 2 canarys : Boy and girl the boys name is Singer and the girls name is Blackeye. 1 zebra fenche : Boy. His name is Redie. 1 green parrot with red and yelow head: Girl. Her name is rainbow.1 yelow parrot with red head: Girl. Her name is Sunflower.1 blue bird with a little black on the wings and white head: Boy. His name is Angel. I had a japanese fenche: Girl. Her name was Blackie but Miss.Angry killed her I was very sad. And I forgout to write about my cat her name is Pearl she is white like a pearl. i REALY LOVE ANIMALS !!!!  
Julie-Lynn
[Avatar]
I have alot of pets but the most interesting are my miniture donkeys. My little Jack is named Uncle Buck  
springmist775
[Avatar]
we have three dogs ears, calie, and peda  
hazel_millar
[Avatar]
Sushi little black cat. She has survived where others have been squashed. We live between two roads so not a good location. Sushi is a very determined cat who was dumped at our friends house and miewed so persistently until they brought her in. She is so gentle and yet wont be messed about. Love her.  
George51
[Avatar]
I have a jack russel cross and my mother has two cats a bermese Inky and a gray and white named Vinny my dog is named Woody he is a rescue  
shadowyme
[Avatar]
I have 3 house cats, cheesey who we named appropriately, she absolutely loves cheese, she begs for it, elvira who loves ink pens, she rolls them off the table and picks them up, if you roll one on the floor she will pick it up in her mouth and bring it back, so her nick name is fetch cat. our inside dog is max, very devoted maltese. Outside we have jock, a black lab mix, too much energy for the house, plus about 12 outside cats, love them all.  
sharrenm
[Avatar]
I have aYorkie named Lexie, She has been trained to be a therapy dog. We go to extended care homes, hospitals and schools, She is awesome. Weighs about 5lbs and is a joy to own. Love her lots!

poocho01@ffmc
[Avatar]
We have a Rat terrier name Banjo as she did come from Alabama, 2 cats: Munckin a passive window kitty and Veyron who believes he is a dog, thinks Banjo is his mother and he is hell on wheels, always into something.  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
I LOVE the name Banjo! How cute!
We still have our husky, and a cobalt blue tarantula named Kola.  
outlaw09
[Avatar]
I HAVE 8 SHIH TZU ,3 PERSIANSCATS, 1 BLUERUSHIN CAT,1 TURKISH ANGORA CAT , 1 GINNYPIG, 37 TROPICAL FISH AND I LOVE THEM ALL LIKE THERE MY KIDS

Hi outlaw9, that sounds like quite a household full! But please don't shout...On the internet, using all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to yell at your iWin friends. Thank you, iWinModTeam.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:18

gamingrandma
[Avatar]
i found a kitten still in the blood sack and bottle raised him his name was lucky you can see his pictures in my rm penthouse he was born 09-11-09 hes lost now and i miss him terribly. one of my daughters bought me another kitten for my birthday in april her name is missy i love her  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 6 Jun 2012 01:48

silverb0t
[Avatar]
I have a fish!  
fizzbizz
[Avatar]
I have 4 dogs in house.It dose get loud after hours.But 1 doggie Fizzy belongs to me alone the others are my moms.I think she belongs to me I have to wake when she wants something I have to go out when she wants to go and I otherwise have to do whatever she wants!Thank the stars she dosn't mind me tacking on the computer or I would be dog food!  
hazysmoke
[Avatar]
I have a chihuahua/terrier mix that I rescued from the shelter when she was 6 weeks old, she's a pistol but is a great companion  
preacherwife42
[Avatar]
i have a poodleyorkie his name is popo and he is something he is very smart i got him at pound im happy that i did  
grannyhay
[Avatar]
I have 10 adult dogs and 2 puppies, all the same breed, Chinese Crested dogs. Wonderfull intelligent friends, and wonderfull hot water bottles.  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: