Do you love to read?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Do you love to read?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
AnnabethChase09
[Avatar]
Hi there! I'm Annabeth Chase (pseudonym) and here is where you can discuss books and find out what to read next.  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:49

peacefansinger001
[Avatar]
I love so many books. Like Double Identity by Margeret Peterson I think it is.  
Master_Gamer1
[Avatar]
i read anything from stephen king and john grisham. but my all time favorite series is the Dune series very well done and kept my interest the whole time

polevault1
[Avatar]
books books books .there are so many good books.i like sci fi crime thrillels romance mostly Aurthe Hailey Robert Ludlum Shidney sheldon .  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Stephen King, Tanith Lee, Maragaret Atwood, Oscar Wilde, Quentin Crisp, Poppy Z. Brite, Jesse Abundis, Anne Rice, Neil Gaiman, Tolkien...there are too many to name! I like Marvin Kaye's series. Tanith Lee is my biggest influence, in my work, followed by Anne Rice.  
George51
[Avatar]
Dean Koontz, and other sifi authors execpt Asmov because he's to dry  
chriswhite1
[Avatar]
I love to read.... Janet Evanovic, Robert Jordan, Nelson DeMille, Asimov, Aiken and others  
jembot
[Avatar]
Love scifi! Philip K. Dick is one of my favorites!  
Redd4lfe
[Avatar]
I love reading. Almost any topic if the pickins are getting slim. But I am a real live fan of romance novels. The racier the better. They must have a plot and good writing.

I loved reading so much I actually got my first full time job (post kids in school) in a book store. The employee discount was worth it's weight in gold.  
snuggybunny
[Avatar]
I have always loved to read. It's like a mini vacation. Like your actually there. Favorite authors include DEAN KOONTZ, F. PAUL WILSON, BRIAN KEENE, RICHARD LAYMON, JOHN SAUL. LOVE SCARY ALL THE WAY TO ROMANCE AND THRILLERS.

Please don't shout...On the internet, all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to yell at your iWin friends. Thank you, iWin Mod Team.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 4 Oct 2012 16:00

ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
I'm reading a great book called JUDITH by M. Teresa Clayton at the moment. She's absolutely brilliant. She writes a bit in the Gothic vein, with mystical undertones and beautiful word phrases. I love independent authors.

A great book for teens is TOUCHING SPIRIT BEAR by Ben Michaelson. Its about a violent young man whom no one can reach, and tribal circle justice. Its one of the most stunning books that I've ever read.

(apologies for the book title caps!)  
bugeye707
[Avatar]
Philippa Gregory (sp) The Other Tudor Sister and others. Great writer.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 20 Oct 2012 13:47

Sinny2
[Avatar]
I believe everyone should own every single one of V.C Andrews books. Even though she passed on, rest her soul, and a ghost writer (Andrew Neiderman) has replaced her, the stories are still fantastic. I didn't like the last 2 Daughter of Darkness and Daughter of Light though. I was very disappointed, and not because I don't like vampire stories because I loved all of the Twilight series, it just didn't seem to keep in the story line of what Virginia would release as her books were more reality based. I wouldn't get rid of the books for the world though as I now have every single one including the 2 books that were only released as EBooks!  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: