One game!?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

  [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

One game!?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
Author Message
useame2
[Avatar]
Messages: 20 , Offline
Ok, would you play 100 games that are 60 mins or 1 game forever? i would play 100 games 60 mins each You?  
ppineapple
[Avatar]
Messages: 331 , Offline
I would rather play the 100 games 60 minutes long because once you finish a game, it gets pretty boring.  
pandie1
[Avatar]
Messages: 147 , Offline
I'm with you would rather play 100 games for 60 minutes.....
 
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Messages: 343 , Offline
It depends on the games. If it were 100 boring games
vs. Hotel Dash, I would take Hotel Dash.

If it were a mixture of good and bad games vs. a game
I didn't enjoy, my choice would be 100 games.  
useame2
[Avatar]
Messages: 20 , Offline
ShayeraHol wrote:It depends on the games. If it were 100 boring games
vs. Hotel Dash, I would take Hotel Dash.

If it were a mixture of good and bad games vs. a game
I didn't enjoy, my choice would be 100 games.
Good choice i have never played hotel dash but ill try it  
winnerdey5
[Avatar]
Messages: 42 , Offline
definately 100 games for 60 min. They get repeative sometimes. lol Winnerdey5  
jewelicious
[Avatar]
Messages: 161 , Offline
That's 100 hours of game play. I think I have logged that time already on JQ  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
Messages: 1391 , Offline
Since I'm a proud owner of about 75 games here, I'm a little off kilter - I play all the trials, though, no matter what they are. And there are about 10 games I play over and over and over and over and over . . . . LOL  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Messages: 343 , Offline
goofyduck1 wrote:Since I'm a proud owner of about 75 games here, I'm a little off kilter - I play all the trials, though, no matter what they are. And there are about 10 games I play over and over and over and over and over . . . . LOL


I'm impressed! I have a little over thirty games from IWin, and about 60 others installed.
I have about six that I spend entirely too much time playing. I can play 20 levels of Hotel
Dash or two clothing lines of Fashion Solitaire without even realizing that time is passing
by at an alarming rate!  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Messages: 343 , Offline
useame2 wrote:
ShayeraHol wrote:It depends on the games. If it were 100 boring games
vs. Hotel Dash, I would take Hotel Dash.

If it were a mixture of good and bad games vs. a game
I didn't enjoy, my choice would be 100 games.
Good choice i have never played hotel dash but ill try it


Have you tried Wedding Dash Ready Aim Love? I love the story line, and they have new characters.  
useame2
[Avatar]
Messages: 20 , Offline
ShayeraHol wrote:
useame2 wrote:
ShayeraHol wrote:It depends on the games. If it were 100 boring games
vs. Hotel Dash, I would take Hotel Dash.

If it were a mixture of good and bad games vs. a game
I didn't enjoy, my choice would be 100 games.
Good choice i have never played hotel dash but ill try it


Have you tried Wedding Dash Ready Aim Love? I love the story line, and they have new characters.
ya, its so fun!  
dthieman
[Avatar]
Messages: 222 , Offline
[b]I'm all for the 100 games. Di  
honk1
[Avatar]
Messages: 307 , Offline
100 games each for 60 mins. But I also love the free with adds because then I can play the game to the end. Adds give me a brain break and a potty break without fear of loosing any playing time.  
useame2
[Avatar]
Messages: 20 , Offline
honk1 wrote:100 games each for 60 mins. But I also love the free with adds because then I can play the game to the end. Adds give me a brain break and a potty break without fear of loosing any playing time.
i agree! my eyes feel like about to fall out of head if there are no ads  
nia2795deux
[Avatar]
Messages: 22 , Offline
I like to find a game a played it till I can't stand it any more. lol

I thought that I would eventually get that way with Plants vs. Zombies but I think there is some sort of hidden message in the music that says play me for hours and hours. LOL I can't seem to stop.

I try some of the new games but before I even finish the first round, I'm outta there & back to P vs. Z.

So I guess it's 1 game forever for me.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:10

Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Messages: 906 , Offline
honk1 wrote:100 games each for 60 mins. But I also love the free with adds because then I can play the game to the end. Adds give me a brain break and a potty break without fear of loosing any playing time.


Wow, you are fast going to the bathroom if you can get there and back during a 20-second ad. Hope you leave time to wash your hands too!

Personally, I HATE the ads. I used to play a lot of free games, feeling pleased that i was saving money. Now I find I stick with 1-hour trials or the games I've paid for. The annoyance of seeing the same old ads again, sometimes at inconvenient moments, outweighs all the fun of the game for me.  
Susweka
[Avatar]
Messages: 265 , Offline
Sure 100 games for 60 mins ea is great for variety but what about when ya get a good one & discover that just when it gets interesting or ya get th hang of it TIMES OVER & off it goes. BUT it would have to be a REALLY teriffic game to keep my interest "forever"
Im w u Dini hate ads & would rather pay th money. Ya lose that much in th bottom of ur purse anyway dont u? & its sure cheaper than th movies.......  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:48

Lyncat
[Avatar]
Messages: 49 , Offline
100 games for 60 minutes. There are games like JQ that I keep and play periodically forever but almost all games when I'm done I'm ready to uninstall them.  
whisperbloodmoon
[Avatar]
Messages: 13 , Offline
i have bout 50 to 60 full games on here and i do free hour trials to get the opals now the only 60 minute trails i like so far are burger shop 2 plants vs zombies thx to shay ummm and i think thats it lol but im still trying them so there should be more soonbut if i had the choice it would be 100 hour trails instead of just one game over and over..  
tuttietake
[Avatar]
Messages: 1 , Offline
If I like it I would play it a hundred times I have over 20 games that I own a ever grow tired of them. Will continue to purchase and play.You never know when the internet is going to crash. I'll still be gaming......  
 
Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: