Where is the Most Beautiful Place You've Ever Been?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Where is the Most Beautiful Place You've Ever Been?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
Where is the ONE most beautiful place you've even been? Pictures welcome!! (Just ONE please)!!!

I'll start:

The Multnomah Falls in the Columbia River Gorge In Oregon - just sat there for an hour and stared - breathtaking.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:01

joanietreb
[Avatar]
Hanauma Bay on Oahu. Even if you don't snorkle, you can walk out and have beautiful tropical fish swimming in crystal clear water around your ankles  
marykruger
[Avatar]
joanietreb wrote:Hanauma Bay on Oahu. Even if you don't snorkle, you can walk out and have beautiful tropical fish swimming in crystal clear water around your ankles

I would have to agree with this statement. We lived on Oahu For sometime years ago. Spent much time at Hanauma Bay.

AloHa, perky  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
The Hurricane Forest in Virginia.  
RobinLaw
[Avatar]
Grand Canyon at sunset. The closest to God I have ever felt! Absolutely amazing.

Edited to take out the other two places LOL  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 5 Feb 2010 16:42

granit1
[Avatar]
The Grand Canyon. No other place on earth like it. Grani1  
chuckford2
[Avatar]
CHU LAI VIETNAM THE JUNGAL COVERED MOUNTAINS AND JAGGED SHAPE MADE THE PLACE LOOK PREHISTORIC  
momaie
[Avatar]
chuckford2 wrote:CHU LAI VIETNAM THE JUNGAL COVERED MOUNTAINS AND JAGGED SHAPE MADE THE PLACE LOOK PREHISTORIC

It does sound lovely! I do have to ask you to please refrain from typing in all capital letters in the forum; regular initial capitalization of sentences is the accepted method. In the cyberworld, all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to yell at your iWin friends. Thank you. Dee, volunteer moderator  
justhank
[Avatar]
Palowan in the phillipines.  
beinmoe
[Avatar]
ANYWHERE IN OREGON!!!!!! BEND ID BEST!!!!!!!!

In the cyberworld, all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to shout so please stick to regular type from now on. Thank you. iWinModteam  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 11 Jun 2015 00:02

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: