Virtual Families: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Virtual Families
Forum Index » Game Discussions
mariuka4
[Avatar]
what happens after all your kids go to colige. do they come home or do they leave.
PLEASE REPLIY  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 11 Jan 2011 08:39

lovelyme50
[Avatar]
my cat paused my game stepping on the key board....how do i pause the game, then un pause the game? I'm in limbo. YIKES  
meg20089
[Avatar]
hi any hints on how to get the parents to have a child besides the baby boost.  
Danay22
[Avatar]
promqueen8 wrote:What do you do when they start an oven fire?

you have to go get some water and pour it on it and you need to get a repair to fix it  
momaie
[Avatar]
Danay22 wrote:

you have to go get some water and pour it on it and you need to get a repair to fix it

You need to go to the shed and get the fireextinguisher and they will automatically put the oven fire out...no water or repair involved...now Danay, why would you send promqueen off on a wild goose chase like that?  
PerfectinPink
[Avatar]
I loved this games but it was kinda confusing!

PerfectinPink
[Avatar]
lovelyme50 wrote:my cat paused my game stepping on the key board....how do i pause the game, then un pause the game? I'm in limbo. YIKES

Try going off the game and back onto it  
tiffanyhart
[Avatar]
Ok so got the shed open how do i get them to work the fotune and water the plants also when does the babys grow up and when are they able to work or marry  
tiffanyhart
[Avatar]
i also haveing hard time getting her pregneat again i gave her boost but the shake there head and say to soon ? will the shot still work later on

tiffanyhart
[Avatar]
als how do you get them to water the plants over by the gate ?  
HannahHawk
[Avatar]
Paradoxis wrote:
hulabula96 wrote:how long do you have to wait before you can try to make a baby again once the other baby reaches the age of 2+

A child has to be over 3 years old before you can try for another.

Not always. I am several generations into one of my games and the couple had a second child when the other child was only 2 years old. You just have to keep placing one member of the couple on the other to get them to make another baby. I have used the scolding glove when they shook their head to say no to making another baby. Scold them and place them together again. I had to do it 3 or 4 times but after that they made another baby with no problem.  
HannahHawk
[Avatar]
puppies202 wrote:
007ofnine wrote:
nataliars wrote:How in the world do you chase a gopher??? and what are the "9 behaviors"?

The gophers I haven't figured out. Somebody on another website said they let the kids play in the yard where the gophers are and they chase them, but so far it hasn't worked for me.

The nine behaviors are the 9 just above that award: "Boob Tube" to "Fire Stopper". I've heard the "Lotta Latte" can only be done after you upgrade your kitchen to level 3. I dunno how I'm gonna get "Sleeping Dragon", cos none of my peeps does kung fu.

To get the gophers you let the kids play on the lawn. When you see a gopher praise the kid.

Actually you have to allow the kid to dig a hole to China by placing him or her on the lawn near the bird bath. This may take several tries. Once they dig the hole watch for the gophers to come up. The kid may hide near the sandbox to watch for the gophers. Once a gopher comes up the kid will approach the hole and you need to praise the kid when they kiss the gopher. You will hear a kissing sound and then use the praise glove.  
Ange6014
[Avatar]
daalmontte wrote:Can someone PM me about the burning dyer lint? I don't want it to KILL my family if I get further along and don't have it figured out. I already know I am gonig to end up buying. Thanks!
Well i have the game V.Families for my ipod touch but if you exit the game and go back you are most likely to find that the lint isnt burning anymore but you also have to get a tool kit and then that will be automatically placed in the worksop (the room outside the house) then you pick yourself up and drag yourself in the shed and make sure you drop them on the table with the flashlight on it.Then they will fix it.Hope I helped!!!!  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
Ange6014 wrote:
daalmontte wrote:Can someone PM me about the burning dyer lint? I don't want it to KILL my family if I get further along and don't have it figured out. I already know I am gonig to end up buying. Thanks!
Well i have the game V.Families for my ipod touch but if you exit the game and go back you are most likely to find that the lint isnt burning anymore but you also have to get a tool kit and then that will be automatically placed in the worksop (the room outside the house) then you pick yourself up and drag yourself in the shed and make sure you drop them on the table with the flashlight on it.Then they will fix it.Hope I helped!!!!

Actually, if the dryer lint is burning, put one of your people in the laundry room to notice the dryer lint is burning, then take the person to the shed and drop them on the fire extinguisher. The person will get the fire extinguisher and go to the laundry room to put the fire out. The only time I have gone to the workshop for tools to repair something is when the sink in either the bathroom or the kitchen is leaking. I am playing the PC version so I don't know if the game is different for the ipod touch so I hope this helps and doesn't cause any further confusion.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 17 May 2010 13:18

karbear195
[Avatar]
How do u find pic pieces????  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
I've been playing this game awhile and have a couple families going at a time. However, none of my people seem to live beyond 65. I buy organic groceries, I have the treadmill so I have them exercise, I praise them with healthy snacks, I give them vitamins and use the antibacterial gel. Any suggestions on how to get them to live longer? Anything I should be doing that I am not? Could I be picking the wrong spouse? Any thoughts or suggestions welcomed.  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
Here a new one for me. I had a single parent adoption today. My husband and wife passed away so I selected one of the sons to inherit the house. He arrived at the house and was looking around when the doorbell rang and there was an orphan on his front porch looking to be adopted. So I adopted her, just in case he couldn't find Ms. Perfect--at least he would have someone to inherit the house. Has anyone else had this happen to them before?  
angi4fun
[Avatar]
virtual families is fun  
6090an
[Avatar]
puppies202 wrote:My fam keeps trying to have a baby but has only had one. I've tryed like five times. Do I need the Baby Boost?

Yes you might want to tri that but befor that tri it one more time  
lilaris
[Avatar]
uglygerbl wrote:

Have you gotten the shed open yet?
yes the handel is in the sand box and the key is under the welcome matt

cshepherd4311
[Avatar]
Lunaxporch wrote:i was just wondering when cobwebs appear I've never seen one?

I came here specifically to find this out too. I am sure I'm missing them as I'm on the 13th generation. Can anyone help us out?  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
cshepherd4311 wrote:

I came here specifically to find this out too. I am sure I'm missing them as I'm on the 13th generation. Can anyone help us out?

If I remember correctly, the cobwebs are in the bathroom. Take a person and drop them in the narrow space in the bathroom between the sinks and the wall and you should get a message that says cleaning cobwebs and then you will earn that trophy. You don't actually see the cobweb so don't worry if there isn't one there when you drop the person.

Hope this helps.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:23

cshepherd4311
[Avatar]
PeggyEMI wrote:
cshepherd4311 wrote:

If I remember correctly, the cobwebs are in the bathroom. Take a person and drop them in the narrow space in the bathroom between the sinks and the wall and you should get a message that says cleaning cobwebs and then you will earn that trophy. You don't actually see the cobweb so don't worry if there isn't one there when you drop the person.

Hope this helps.

That does it. Thanks, Peggy!!  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
VROC4, when there is an oven fire, drop one of your people on the shed and he/she will pick up a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. This is the same thing you need to do when the dryer catches fire. Hope this helps.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:09

lizliz202
[Avatar]
I fixed the hose and all you do is buy waterproof tape at store and then drop the tape on the hose and get one of ur "Family Members" to fix it it may take some time but it will work!  
mamamoe5
[Avatar]
i had 3 deaths, and selected a new person from the family to take over the house. they are NOT getting a proposal through email, and they are ALL listed under "details" as having the number of children that were in their original family. it does show that they are not married, tho. how do i fix this? or do i?
font reduced per Forum guidelines in FAQs... Dee, volunteer moderator  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sat, 10 Sep 2011 05:32

iraf
[Avatar]
i love this game cause if your stressed or sick of anything this is a great game for relaxing no stress whatsoever. INDEED.  
Cricks3
[Avatar]
How long is 1 year in the game? I started the game yesterday and now four years have past. Do years only pass in four year increments and only over night/when your not playing it?  
Cricks3
[Avatar]

I have three families going right now. Most of my people are high on energy and are well fed but their health is low. What can I do to raise it?  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sun, 18 Sep 2011 05:06

l4dyh4wk2
[Avatar]
Hi All, I hope someone can help me. I am on my 27th generation and have not yet seen the last bug, which for me is the dragonfly.

Could someone please tell me if it is a smaller size than most of the other bugs. The grasshopper & cenipede thing are a little smaller than the moth, butterfly & ladybug for instance. What color is it? Maybe it just blends in better than the others. Is it someplace the other bugs haven't shown up before? Did you find it when the sun was shining? Or when it was raining?

Any help, info or suggestions you could give I'd appreciate.

I also wonder how to get them to have triplets I have them reproduce as often as I can but the best any have done is twins...

Please post on my wall to let me know you left answer here. It would really help.  
hottie991
[Avatar]
how they make babys are they jump up and down on the bed and kiss each other  
kekegresham
[Avatar]
there so unbelieve able and all about taking good care  
MsMadrox
[Avatar]
what is the electricity noise i keep hearing in the game? like it does it for a few seconds and then stops. i've tried everything to figure it out and cant seem to know what it is. PLEASE HELP!  
yoppy1234
[Avatar]
What do you do when the hose brakes?  
iwinhoneybun
[Avatar]
whay do you buy when your adult is sick  
iwinhoneybun
[Avatar]
VIRTUAL FAMILIES RULES!!!!!!!!

Please don't shout...On the internet, typing in all capital letter is the equivalent of shouting and I'm sure you don't mean to shout at your iWin friends. Please read the Topics & Guidelines at this link for more information on posting to the Game Chat Forum. Thank you. Peggy, volunteer Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 8 May 2011 05:47

Sweetheartboo
[Avatar]
How do you get the shed open?  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
MsMadrox wrote:what is the electricity noise i keep hearing in the game? like it does it for a few seconds and then stops. i've tried everything to figure it out and cant seem to know what it is. PLEASE HELP!

Hi Ms. Madrox. If you haven't gotten an answer to you question yet, I think the noise you are hearing is the families internet. There is a router box in the office next to the computer facing the bookshelf. If you notice the box has a red light that means the internet is out and you should drop one of your adults on the router to fix it. Hope this helps.  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
Sweetheartboo wrote:How do you get the shed open?

This is a two step process. First you have to find the door knob for the shed, which is in the sandbox. Drop your adult on the door knob and they will pick it up and go put it on the shed. Next, you need to drop an adult on the welcome mat outside the front door. Your family member will get the key to the shed out from under the mat and go and unlock the shed. Then you have access to the items that you will need that are in the shed. Hope this helps.

Peggy  
kayrocks102011
[Avatar]
mariuka4 wrote: what happens after all your kids go to colige. do they come home or do they leave.
PLEASE REPLIY

my people had a kid the kid went to collage then i started new generation and my kid witch is 29 now still has not got a married request  
ILuvCats1
[Avatar]
I finally figured out how to post

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo happy- I finally got my kid to chase gophers!! 3 more praisy things to go!
And by the way, I've read on here that your kitchen needs to be a level 3 to make a latte- but I've been able to make one with a level 1 kitchen. Soooo yeah.

I do have a few questions on the game though:
If I have my people try for a baby, and it doesn't work, how long do I have to wait to try again? I haven't been able to find it anywhere...I reeeeallly want 6 kids but I never get twins, and it takes forever to actually get a baby. I'm at 3 kids and my parents are 40 D':  
yucie
[Avatar]
i need some help, the oven is on fire. where is the sandbox? i couldn't find it? is it the sand place where children play?  
mamamoe5
[Avatar]
one of the children DIED in my game!!! have been playing this for a long long time now, and have NEVER had that happen!? he was under 10 years old, too. has anyone else had this happen to them? am sooooo sad!  
Jbaby122
[Avatar]
kebutts wrote:If you have any more questions feel free to ask!!! I know alot
I am very far in the game :generation and money wise
I have all the home improvements and have fixed all house malfunctions[/

i have a question, how do you open the shed!?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 17 Aug 2012 05:39

Jbaby122
[Avatar]

they mainly appear in the bathroom and if you drag the there it will say getting an cobweb or something like that.  
maryishereyeah
[Avatar]
My 59 year old adoptee went to do homework in the children's room. what the?  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
Jbaby122 wrote:i have a question, how do you open the shed!?

HI Jbaby122. It's always a good idea to read through the previous posts to see if your question has been asked and answered already. That way you can get back to playing the game sooner. Review all the post approximately four above your original post (which is on page 8 of the thread) where you asked this question and you will get the answer on how to open the shed.

Peggy, volunteer Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 18 Sep 2011 05:12

IAteYourTacoxD
[Avatar]
i named my 5th couple after one of the couples on teen mom.. ryan and maci and im going to name their kids bentley and emma )  
IAteYourTacoxD
[Avatar]
mariuka4 wrote: what happens after all your kids go to colige. do they come home or do they leave.
PLEASE REPLIY

they leave until one of the parents dies, then they show up and you choose with one of your kids takes over the house  
emilygail101
[Avatar]
Ok I have been having trouble changing the names of all my peeps can someone plz help me like I know you go to details but then what? And like I have th LITE version so will it allow me to change it?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 4 Apr 2012 18:02

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: