Secret of Margrave Manor - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Secret of Margrave Manor - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Anyone else think this game goes on waaaay too long? I'm still looking for pieces of the family crest, but I'm getting repeats on the diary pages. It's getting boring! The only reason I'm still playing it is cos I just gotta see what's in that secret room!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 20 Mar 2011 06:45

007ofnine
[Avatar]
Oh, one other thing. The game was apparently written by a Brit, so if you're looking for, say, a torch.... it's really a flashlight.

goofyduck1
[Avatar]
You are right. It does seem to go on forever. What I found, though, is that it is a very heavy memory gobbler. When checking my performance and cpu usage, it was almost off the charts with this particular game. After talking to my computer guru, he said uninstall it because it wasn't the healthiest game for computers with limited memory and cpu usage maximums.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
And when you finally do find what's in the room, it may be a bit of an anti-climax after all that time you've spent wondering about it as you piece the puzzle together.

Still, better a game that goes on too long than one that is over in under 2 hours, right?  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Yeah, I intend to uninstall it as soon as I get to the end.

ponycarmom
[Avatar]
i played it for 1 hour and that was enough! i thought i'd need a year to finish if there really is an end! deleted it.moved on to new games!  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
good for you pony! We all agree that the game is too long and too slow. I played it for hours, got the little pieces of the family crest (and they weren't all that easy to place - it was more of a click and see operation) and then just got tired and after checking the memory problem, decided I didn't give a, uh, darn, what was in the room.  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Well, I managed to finish the game finally. I suspect there's a sequel or two coming. Problem is, I've figured out that I really don't like hidden object games, at least not this kind - where there's a bunch of junk all thrown together and you look for random objects in the mess.

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: