Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King - Premium Edition: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King - Premium Edition
Forum Index » Game Discussions
momaie
[Avatar]
The last time we saw Mortimer, he had finished closing the Time Paradox and life was returning to normal. The calm didn't last long, however, as Mortimer now finds himself in a strange new world, very far from home. In order to make things right again, Mortimer must find the missing jewels from the Lost King's crown and bring back the King! This won't be easy as the King has been missing for 30 years, and an evil General has since ruled the land. Help Mortimer find the Lost King, and solve ingenious puzzles along the way. Every location hides something so look carefully!

This special Premium Edition includes: a strategy guide AND the bonus game, Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King Jigsaw Puzzle game.

Game Category: Adventure, Hidden Object, Purchase Only Games - Release Date: 02/20/10

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:25

tacomeg1
[Avatar]
Totally awesome game. Whoever is purchasing the games these days is doing a wonderful job!!  
tacomeg1
[Avatar]
I might add, things for the Hotel as well!  
PeaHeath60
[Avatar]
Wonderful Game!! Loved the trial...However I was wondering if they are going to release a standard edition without the strategy guide and extra jigsaw puzzles? I love this game, but don't need the extras and don't really want to spend that much for just the game portion which is all that I would use. Thank You iWin for such a great game!!

sinder58
[Avatar]
help please...in mortimer beckett & the lost king... how in the heck to do get the hex nut  
Anabella12
[Avatar]

Pse help. How can I open the trunk to get the empty white bottle. I have used the Roman numerals to open it but it does not work. Tks Anabella  
tsmcgriff
[Avatar]
I wasn't able to finish the game - I got the color sequence from grandma, entered it before I shapeshifted Cedric, then tried to go back...the Main Hall showed completed before I got the black feather - drat!! you gotta go past the dogs FIRST...  
harleysue
[Avatar]
loved the trial. got just far enough that i was mad the trial was over. definately on my "wish list"  
sladjana2
[Avatar]
game is really good.=)  
tacomeg1
[Avatar]
The Strategy Guide will help you, if you will go to it. You can click out of the game, go to it & back to the game without having to totally leave the whole game area. It works really well that way & the opals keep building.  
aldana1
[Avatar]
Hi. My daugther got stop in the Ocean real, in the shipwreck trying to open the chest. Can anybody tell me how to do it? we dont underestand the clue: I;II;V;IV;IV;III;I;V because there are five keys.
Thank you.  
aldana1
[Avatar]
please, got stuck in opening the chest in the ocean realm, can anybody help me?  
tacomeg1
[Avatar]
That's the order to click on the keys. You're very welcome.  
marisia4
[Avatar]
aldana1 wrote:please, got stuck in opening the chest in the ocean realm, can anybody help me?

GO TO THE NOTEBOOK AND TURN THE KEYS IN OF SEQUENCE. HOPE THIS HELPS.
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT 'MORTIMER BECKETT: THE LOST KING WALKTHROUGH.'

Please don't shout...On the internet, all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to yell at your iWin friends. Thank you. Dee, volunteer moderator

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:57

dot111
[Avatar]
I need some one to help please I cannot get the numbers right for the cabinet in the tree house. I need to get the shoes for the fairy. The guide tess you nothing. I have the jewel and everything else please help!  
Hot-Mama10
[Avatar]
How many chapters in this game?  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
Hot-Mama10 wrote:How many chapters in this game?

Eight  
tardis1975
[Avatar]
i need help how do u go on the walkthrough  
p.d.j45
[Avatar]
hello i'm stuck on the three cups where you have to pick the one the bolt is under it  
mrsshields1
[Avatar]
how do I find the bottle to collect the acid in the ocean realm?  
jacpen
[Avatar]
I have played each one of Mortimer's games. And they all are very good. This one is better than the first two.  
moondog4846
[Avatar]
please can someone tell me what order do you put the keys in and how do i use the fishing lure  
debpff
[Avatar]
Please Help!!! Stuck on arranging the books next to the grandma. What sequence do they go. Tried everything. Please help.  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
moondog4846 wrote:please can someone tell me what order do you put the keys in and how do i use the fishing lure

The keys solution can be found in your journal. The fishing lure is to catch the blowfish.  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
debpff wrote:Please Help!!! Stuck on arranging the books next to the grandma. What sequence do they go. Tried everything. Please help.

Look at the three pictures in the house in the garden.  
scottie618
[Avatar]
debpff wrote:Please Help!!! Stuck on arranging the books next to the grandma. What sequence do they go. Tried everything. Please help.

The sequence for the books are 2S73LT
6A415E  
mwatty
[Avatar]
can u help me with the chest what order do i use to open the darn thing  
irwriter
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on chapter 8 in the standard edition. I can't get past the garden and the wasps. I rearranged the books in the West Wing, but I'm stuck and can't find anything else to use, can someone help? Thanks!  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
irwriter wrote:I'm stuck on chapter 8 in the standard edition. I can't get past the garden and the wasps. I rearranged the books in the West Wing, but I'm stuck and can't find anything else to use, can someone help? Thanks!

Look for grass and rocks by the pond. Put grass on tree limb and ignite with rocks.  
irwriter
[Avatar]
rjtaba wrote:
irwriter wrote:I'm stuck on chapter 8 in the standard edition. I can't get past the garden and the wasps. I rearranged the books in the West Wing, but I'm stuck and can't find anything else to use, can someone help? Thanks!

Look for grass and rocks by the pond. Put grass on tree limb and ignite with rocks.

Thanks so much!  
Lindaamber
[Avatar]
Could someone help me get past where the Art Studio is I have the brush & oil can left but I can't get shapes in the right order, I would appreciate the help, Thank You  
Pd1066
[Avatar]
Lindaamber wrote:Could someone help me get past where the Art Studio is I have the brush & oil can left but I can't get shapes in the right order, I would appreciate the help, Thank You

Look at the picture that the artist painted. The shapes each have a number on it in the picture. Press the shapes on the box in order (1,2,3,4,5) and the box opens.

Spoiler order: Plus -1, Triangle - 2, Moon - 3, Square - 4, Circle - 5)  
domsdolly
[Avatar]
im stock in the sub what is the right com 4 lat and long  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
domsdolly wrote:im stock in the sub what is the right com 4 lat and long

When you talk to the water creature in the laboratory at the west dock, the coordinates are written in your notebook  
ginnyt28
[Avatar]
Just finished the game - love it!

Are there any other games like this that anyone can recommend  
BRIDLER
[Avatar]
sinder58 wrote:help please...in mortimer beckett & the lost king... how in the heck to do get the hex nut

Did anyone give you the answer on this question? I do not see an answer in the list. Please reply to "BRIDLER"  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
BRIDLER wrote:
sinder58 wrote:help please...in mortimer beckett & the lost king... how in the heck to do get the hex nut

Did anyone give you the answer on this question? I do not see an answer in the list. Please reply to "BRIDLER"

Put the glow powder on it  
ianbecca
[Avatar]
aldana1 wrote:Hi. My daugther got stop in the Ocean real, in the shipwreck trying to open the chest. Can anybody tell me how to do it? we dont underestand the clue: I;II;V;IV;IV;III;I;V because there are five keys.
Thank you.

It is order in which you turn the keys: 1st key, 2nd key, 5th, 4th, 4th, 3rd, 1st then the fifth, if your numerals are correct.  
ianbecca
[Avatar]
ginnyt28 wrote:Just finished the game - love it!

Are there any other games like this that anyone can recommend

There are a number of similar games. The new Briar Rose game is really good. Also the Dream Chronicles games and Island Paradise on the free games. Just look for Adventure/ Hidden Object  
ianbecca
[Avatar]
manealio wrote:
aldana1 wrote:please, got stuck in opening the chest in the ocean realm, can anybody help me?

Once you get past the fish puzzle you will get a list of roman numerals. That is the order in which you turn the 5 different keys.  
strange_j
[Avatar]
i have the key numbers 1st key turn1,2nd key turn 2 times, 5th key 5 times 4th key 4,then4th key again 4 times, 3rd key 3times,1st key 1 time 5th key 5 times but it does not work for me if you can help please i have been trying for 2 months now  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
strange_j wrote: i have the key numbers 1st key turn1,2nd key turn 2 times, 5th key 5 times 4th key 4,then4th key again 4 times, 3rd key 3times,1st key 1 time 5th key 5 times but it does not work for me if you can help please i have been trying for 2 months now

Turn each key one time in the order listed in the combinatgion  
lovelydody
[Avatar]
]please, got stuck in opening the chest in the ocean realm, can anybody help me?  
strange_j
[Avatar]
lovelydody wrote:]can u help me with the chest what order do i use to open the darn thing
that is the only help i have gotten it does not wor for me i cant get past the 3rd key i need help ihave been trying for about 3 months now very mad sorry  
tyson23
[Avatar]
To open the chest - someone finally explained it so that I could make it work! The roman numeral numbers aren't indicating how many times you turn the keys, just in what order. The numbers are 1 - 2 -5 -4 -4 -3 -1 -5. So turn key #1 once, turn key #2 once, turn key #5 once, key #4 once, key #4 once, key #3 once, key #1 once, and finally key #5 once. My chest I did it from right to left, but if that doesn't work, try left to right like some people said. This was so frustrating and no one explained it well.  
rosied2
[Avatar]
Ican't get accross the opening to go upstairs. the wizard is there but nothing helps  
barbwonder
[Avatar]
Thank you! After reading all of the postings I finally made it by the shell game.  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
rosied2 wrote:Ican't get accross the opening to go upstairs. the wizard is there but nothing helps

Find the log and take it to the saw mill, then you will have a plank to bridge the gap to go upstairs  
litpapgr
[Avatar]
Get the hex nut by puting the glowing thing on it,it will be glowing under one of the wooden things and you will be able to collect it.Sorry for bad english  
litpapgr
[Avatar]
...and can anyone help me with that chest keys and the Latin numbers please? I'm stuck  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: