Mysterious Worlds The Secret of Oak Island - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Mysterious Worlds The Secret of Oak Island - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
Lucky13ca
[Avatar]
Is anyone else having a problem with this game? I have deciphered the code but the game will not continue after that. I have restarted 3 times, let the time run out to start over and still nothing happens once the code has been solved.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:13

breandan
[Avatar]
I am so frustrated with this game. I'm dyslexic and the code is just impossible for me. I keep trying, but everything just blends together. Are there some hints somewhere? I think I could do it with a few hints.  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
I finally finished game. If anyone needs help or tips let me know  
mompea
[Avatar]
In breaking the code, look for 3 letter words, it's usually "the", 2 letter words are either "it" or "is" and one letter is "a". Once you put a letter in place if it's correct you can't remove the letter. Also when you have 2 identical symbols together in the middle of a word they're either "tt", "mm", "nn" or "ss". I can't remember the translated letters, but in one of them he talks about being a "cunning pirate" Hope this helps a bit.

I got to the second to last screen, found all the items and the game won't let me go on! FRUSTRATING!!!!! I try to go to the next screen but it keeps kicking me back to the one where all the items have been found. Is there something I'm missing here?  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: