Best James Bond actor? : iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Best James Bond actor?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
zoobie96
[Avatar]
I would definitely have to go with Sean Connery dont think much of this new bloke looks too much like a mummys boy  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 11 Aug 2012 14:13

l4dyh4wk2
[Avatar]
Couldn't agree more... Sean Conery, hands down... no contest. Anyone else is just a wanna be. Sean Connery IS James Bond... end of story  
barbie0251
[Avatar]
Sorry, but I don't even know the name of the newest guy who plays 007. He just isn't right. Of course Sean Connery wins my vote, too.  
jamgrass
[Avatar]
Sean Connery !!!!  
sophidia
[Avatar]
It probably all has to do with wich movie one saw first, for me it was one with Roger Moore,
Thought his James Bond caracter was handsome and a little clumsy but very humourous.
Sean Connery radiates the masculine potency and strengh one expects of a secret agent.
But the ones with Timothy Dalton were more human or more realistic. Grim and Caring moments.
Did not see the ones with Pierre Brosnan yet, Have seen his pictures, he looks handsome...  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 25 Feb 2010 03:00

justhank
[Avatar]
well it wasn't David Niven!!!!!!!!

................sean Connery is "Bond, James Bond" . Timothy Dalton was good too. you gotta have that "license to kill " thing ....... know what i mean?  
honk1
[Avatar]
Sean Conner IS 007. His other movies are a no brainer also. Must watch anything he is in, a sure hit! Strong, Compassionate, passionate to the hilt. License to kill then have a martinia, stirred not shaken. OOh baby Sean is my man.  
jewelicious
[Avatar]
I think they should make a new James Bond Movie and cast George Clooney as Bond....Is anybody on the same page with me.  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
jewelicious wrote:I think they should make a new James Bond Movie and cast George Clooney as Bond....Is anybody on the same page with me.

Great minds, etc. Especially with his new look. He wouldn't even have to leave his castle, they could film at Lake Como. Do you want to sign up as extras with me?  
jewelicious
[Avatar]
"Extras?!" Heck no...Come on Joanie think big. We want to be Bond Babes. lol  
gangiegg
[Avatar]
my favourite james bond is roger moore. I think sophidia is right it is to do with which you seen first. When Sean Connery done his first james bond film he did an autograph signing in Edinburgh and as my younger brother wanted his autograph i took him. After queing for ages we finally got to front of the quee where my brother said at top of his voice i dont want his autograph i want james bonds hes just some old man. So think my brother must agree roger moore is the best bond lol.  
isak1
[Avatar]
I LIKE ALSO ROGER MOORE.

silverb0t
[Avatar]
Roger Moore for sure. His JB was more fun.  
-ANGEL
[Avatar]
my favorite is sean connery and timothy dalton, i love license to kill, very cool movie!  
torilanae
[Avatar]
[b]this is my moms acct she lets me use it. but.........
SEAN CONNERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
musical63
[Avatar]
sean connery hands down.  
bilturner
[Avatar]
Pierce Brosnan, who, interestingly , is Irish, not British.  
Sigma@Lets
[Avatar]
the current Bond is the best........he is not a pretty-boy and he gets his butt kicked, but thats why I like him the best.  
pdmorrison
[Avatar]
Sean Connery, however I agree with the George Clooney idea.  
pennybee4
[Avatar]
barbie0251 wrote:Sorry, but I don't even know the name of the newest guy who plays 007. He just isn't right. Of course Sean Connery wins my vote, too.
sanstorm  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: