Rachel's Retreat: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Rachel's Retreat
Forum Index » Game Discussions
mellemel@ff
[Avatar]
Rachel has had one failed spa experience after another...so when she spots the opportunity to start a dream retreat of her own, nothing can stop her! Help Rachel's Retreat to flourish and grow by attending to your clients' every need. With an unimaginable array of beauty, energy and relaxation stations, it's up to you to creatively accommodate clients, and perhaps even change their minds. A host of employees and a mysterious guru named Sven Gali will be at your side to help, but will you know who to trust?

Set in a tropical paradise, this innovative mix of time management and building game will pamper you in a hypnotically soothing atmosphere. Luxuriate in the beautiful visuals and warm music while you help your clients reach Nirvana!

Category: Time Management, Tycoon
Release Date: 6/3/2010

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Tue, 19 Apr 2016 19:18

pyle44703
[Avatar]
Can anyone help me get passed the power failure level?  
Markusiwin
[Avatar]
Hello

We thank you for trying the new iWin game "Rachel's Retreat." We know that some of you experienced mixed results and we wanted to address why this might be the case. It's a beautiful, graphically intensive game. Unfortunately, with the high caliber of visuality in the game comes the downside that some systems may not be able to support the title.

To play "Rachel's Retreat" you will need:

Processor Speed: 1 GHz or better
System RAM: 1000 MB or more
Video Ram: 64 MB or more
Resolution: 800x600 or higher.

If your system meets or exceeds these specifications and are still experiencing problems, we would like to know about it. Please include your dxdiag file for our comparison and our QA team will review your description of the issue.

Comparing Hardware Specifications and Submitting DxDiag information  
emari64
[Avatar]
Is there a strategy guide for this game or any kind of game play support whatsoever? Have been stuck on the same level...literally hundreds of attempts...there has to be a way to pass it!  
mrspockfan
[Avatar]
I've completed the game through level 48. I'm playing level 49 but the game keeps slowing down to the point where customers walk out, or freezing totally. Is anyone having any problems with this level?  
gsblgsbl
[Avatar]
I just wanted to say that I downloaded the game again and got it to work. So I purchased it. Thanks for all the help  
teej29
[Avatar]
I need help to get off of level 28 Red Rock, I can't seem to get the needed 9000 points, does anyone know how?  
ladygoofy
[Avatar]
Having trouble with the water shortage level #26, people keep walking out angry even after I installed a facial therapy table, which is same type as the rejuvenation table, so what gives? ANY help will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks & Blessings,
Shelly  
mrspockfan
[Avatar]
teej29 and ladygoofy,

Here are some suggestions...

Level 26 - buy the Facial Bliss Massage station - upgrade to 3 people.
Level 28 - Build the Jump-a-round station and upgrade. If the Rack station is broken, restart the level until it becomes available.

Try to place 3 people on a station so that they reach karma level quicker.
If someone request a specific station that is broken or filled at the moment, put them at another station of the same shape symbol. That will keep them occupied and not leave mad.
Send multiple people to the Nirvana room at a time to get more points.
If you haven't collected the Gold Crown, keep two or three people behind in the spa and send them to different stations than they requested, keep collecting the jewels until you reach the crown. Keep an eye on these people to make sure that they don't get angry. If someone is getting angry (businessman or rich lady) change their mind with the lava lamp.

DesertHeart
[Avatar]
I, like others, am stuck at the electricty outage level. So frustrating!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:46

Sunshinesong
[Avatar]
I didn't like this game it got annoying after I bought the upgrade for the jucuzzi and i still could only get 1 person in it  
Nelly_123
[Avatar]
Sunshinesong wrote:I didn't like this game it got annoying after I bought the upgrade for the jucuzzi and i still could only get 1 person in it

you have to buy a seat if you want more cilents in jacuzzi  
jclab
[Avatar]
Any suggestions on how to get passed level 40? Have tried over and cannot get further.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: