Okay, fess up!: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Okay, fess up!
Forum Index » Chatter Central
007ofnine
[Avatar]
How many iWin game do you have loaded on your computer? I have 8 and I'm downloading 2 right now.
What can I say? I'm just a game junkie!

goofyduck1
[Avatar]
I have approximately 34 that I have purchased, and that doesn't include the free unlimited play games. Is that a lot? LOL  
ponycarmom
[Avatar]
19, including ones i own and free unlimited trials. i have about 50 that are not iwin, and i hardly ever play them anymore cause i'm always here at iwin! i feel bad calling you goofy, so i'll just call you duck. no that not alot, i look for new iwin games everytime i go to a store!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 31 May 2009 03:18

Paradoxis
[Avatar]
38 purchased iWin games, and at least a couple of dozen from other sites.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
goofyduck1 wrote:I have approximately 34 that I have purchased, and that doesn't include the free unlimited play games. Is that a lot? LOL

Dude, we gotta talk! Compare notes. LOL  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
And I forgot, I also have 29 games purchased from store or other gaming sites, and 17 from a competitor with the same kind of membership and game manager (a competitor? uh oh), And 16 from another gaming site subscription service.
Does this make me a game addict?  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 31 May 2009 03:56

Dinismurf
[Avatar]
goofyduck1 wrote:And I forgot, I also have 29 games purchased from store or other gaming sites, and 17 from a competitor with the same kind of membership and game manager (a competitor? uh oh), And 16 from another gaming site subscription service.
Does this make me a game addict?

Depends: if you are still eating regularly & sleeping 7 or 8 hours a night, you are fine. If you sometimes skip food in favour of several hours of 'just one more level', you have a problem!

I have a whole drive of my computer just for games (and it is WAY fuller than the area for work & real life!), so I guess I would fall into the latter category.

As for the original question, my quick answer is: too many to count or even keep track of.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Hmmm. Depends. If you have to get up during the night to go to the loo, and you have to check on your villagers or families on the computer before you head back to bed, then yeah, you're probably a tad addicted.

Speaking from personal experience here. Heh.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Maybe iWin needs a 12 step forum.

Mmizzell
[Avatar]
I only have 11 Iwin games on my computer as I uninstall games once I beat them as my computer can't hold too much on it I also have 4 games from 2 other sites and 12 games that I bought at the store (these are large games hence the reason I can't have too many games from other sites.) so 27 games in all at any given time.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:41

Pd1066
[Avatar]
Um, 9 purchased, rotating list of favorites - depends on my mood. So can I just transfer my games to a separate drive without re-activating them? And is your games drive internal or external?  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
hehe!

Okay, how long have y'all been here? I just found this site less than a month ago!

DexGypMom
[Avatar]

So, 7 of 9 how long have you been away from the collective? Yes, I'm a Trekker all the way. Really loved her character on Voyager. Extremely sad to see that series, Next Generation and Deep Space Nine end, don't like the new "old" version, one iota. Movies are fantastic though, but Data's demise was unexpected.

I've been on iWin for 3 years but have not collected the volume of games the others have. Total iWin and competitor owned games is 18.

~MaryBeth

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 31 May 2009 21:33

goofyduck1
[Avatar]
Mmizzell wrote:I only have 11 Iwin games on my computer as I uninstall games once I beat them as my computer can't hold too much on it I also have 4 games from 2 other sites and 12 games that I bought at the store (these are large games hence the reason I can't have too many games from other sites.) so 27 games in all at any given time.

Wow, I guess I am overloaded! Hence my goal in getting a gaming computer, some time in July, where all my games can have a happy home and I won't have to worry about them getting cranky and yelling at me to get them out of their cage. In the meantime, I take into consideration how much they eat, and if they get fat, they get kicked to the fat farm until I decide I have enough food to feed them.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:37

MadamePat
[Avatar]
I just counted my purchased games for the first time......gulp.... 51 purchased. About 7 of the freebies.
I didn't know I had so many...lol and I am eyeing a few more...lol. What does that mean? LOL
Oh and I am married to an original trekkie....you would not believe his collection of trek stuff...lol  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Resistance is futile.  
ponycarmom
[Avatar]
outside of the iwin games posted before i have at least 50, not sure how many exactly, games bought from the store. everytime i go to a store i head straight to the pc games, then do my shopping.  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sat, 14 Aug 2010 19:05

volo83
[Avatar]
Okay you made me count, I have 18 purchased games. I have another 25 free play and 60 min trial. I do delete ones I have tried and didn't like. Also have list of almost 10 I want to buy...have to wait till 23rd of the month to get a new one.  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
Well, I have to add to my tally. I just bought two hidden object games and am going to buy two more that have come out. This is getting scary. lol  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:09

ponycarmom
[Avatar]
don't worry duck, when i'm on vacation this weekend, i will also go shopping, probly bring more games home, i'll let you know when i get back!  
til2sday
[Avatar]
You guys made me take stock & it scared me. I have 103 games all purchased here or at 2 other game sites where I'm also a member. Yikes, 3 game site memberships & 103 purchased games.Well at least my mind won't go just everything else. But I must stress I can stop playing a game at any time, especially if I'm going to play another game.  
Zombing
[Avatar]
LIke the 12 steps idea PARADOXIS Very funny..

I see it more like this.....

1. DENIAL (no, I don't spend too much time in IWIN... absolutely not!!!). No really...honestly..... Reeeeally.
2. ANGER (Where are those flipping OPALS?????...... AND why can't I ever get 'JAZZILY' on Wordscape... others do!!!!!!)
3. BARGAINING (Pleeeeeeease, Dave Gimme 1,000 OPALs and I'll tell you you're the most creative person ever ever ever.......since Leonardo da Vinci)
4. DEPRESSION (yes, I do spend 15 hrs a day on IWIN for which I get the princely reward of 19 opals!!! Yipppee. Let's celebrate and buy one and two thirds of a flamingo!!!)
5. ACCEPTANCE (oh well, what the heck..... who cares? It's fun anyway and there's lots of nice crazy people on the site to muck around with)

Download another game? Hmmmmm. OK then?
Woooops.
Crashed again.
Ho Hum... Never mind.....
I can always go to DINISMURF'S 7the Floor and have a look at her in the glossy black catsuit chasing a hamster around her room with a chainsaw........ ACCEPTANCE......  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Oh I totally get that. A while back I lost my phone AND internet, and it was right before the results came out for one of the weekly iWin Hotel contests. *gasp horror*

I tell you, I travelled half an hour by car to my father's house to use HIS phone to call my mother (who lives up north so it's an STD call) so that I could ask her to go online and check for me whether I'd made the top ten or not.

ColaBoo
[Avatar]
I have alot of games like 50 or 60. I additcted to this site.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:44

LAnnT61
[Avatar]
My whole front desktop page is full of game icons except maybe 1-1/2 rows of computer stuff, about 92% are iwin games You do the math. Some folders I have for hidden object, all luxors together and other gamesites have a folder too so there's actually more of others than I thought. Some may have 10 or so per folder. And I wonder why my computer is so full and slow at times ?@*!!# I have had internet problems in past and games I could only play if I already downloaded so in case I couldn't get online to download I wanted to be covered and have games to play, a little insecure ??? or well prepared ???  
lata1954
[Avatar]
Wow. I have no idea how many I have. Probably 400 at least. I have been playing games for years. However most of them are not from iwinn. I only recently discovered iwin. But since joining I have already acquired several from here. I have them on 2 different laptops, plus a portable hard drive which I can connect to either laptop,which can get really confusing at times. Pc games and dvd movies are my passion and hobby, when I have the time to play or watch them.

Lata  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
I've given up counting. I've uninstalled as many games as I've bought in order to free up memory on my computer. Like they say to do with clothes, "if I haven't played/worn it in a year, give it the big toss." So that's what I do.

Para.  
LAnnT61
[Avatar]
Good idea Para......need to free some space. Wish I could do it with clothes too. Out of room there too.  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
I have my game shortcuts in a folder so they don't clutter up my desktop.

Paradoxis
[Avatar]
7of9, that's what I call hardcore. LOL!  
redsonya2
[Avatar]
i have 5 games i have not played yet  
momaie
[Avatar]
iwin games = 55
miscellaneous others = 15

Assorted games for PS1, PS2, PS3 & other platforms (my games no, not my son's) = 15

I'm sorry I looked! I need that 12 step program! I work for myself so it's so easy to get sidetracked and just play a game or two or three...I too have my game shortcuts in a folder on my laptop, mostly so they don't distract me while I work!

xomariah
[Avatar]
10 total, 3 purchased.. I've uninstalled about 30 though because I was using iWin as an excuse to procrastionate..
now I only have the games I'm deeply in love with <3

EDIT: and a few from competitors (ooooo..)  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:37

Hellokitty1
[Avatar]
Like about 5  
hjhamnd
[Avatar]
okay, I went and counted ALL my games on my PC and I have 197 so far, 74 from iwin (only 1 is a trial) and games from other sites. That's really bad isn't it???  
peacefansinger001
[Avatar]
I have 91 unlimted games, 11 60 minute games, and 0 purchased games.  
Coolfox123
[Avatar]
I only have 1 game loaded, but I have 5 downloading right now. And all of them are no time games and none of them are purchased.  
l4dyh4wk2
[Avatar]
Well according to what paradoxis wrote about checking in on the villagers when you get up to use the loo,
I guess I fall into the "addict" catagory

I have 43 purchased games & 26 trial or unlimited play games from iWin. I'm not going to take the time to count all the games I have from other places but I would guess it's more than 60 ...
As ponycarmom said it doesn't really matter because I spend most of my time here (in pursuit of opals)

Also I'd like to let all those other addicts out there that there is a 12 step program here at iWin booksdar runs it on her 15th floor
http://www.iwn.com/hotel/?room=booksdar/15... she even has beds for those that need more intensive care...
PS........................................................................................................................................................................................................or a place to play without being judged

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Tue, 2 Feb 2010 00:35

tacomeg1
[Avatar]
I have too many to count, on & off this site. lol I've been collecting & playing since 2004. Trying hard to regain a memory loss, playing computer games, esp. word, number & hidden obeject games really help with the hand / eye co-ordinate. So it's been really beneficial to me. Many DRS & Physical Theraphysts recommend this to their patients.  
grannycoqui
[Avatar]
I HAVE ABOUT 5 RIGHT NOW. I ALSO ERASE THEM WHEN I FINISH THEM, UNLES I LIKE THEM A LOT. I PLAY THE FREE ON LINE ONES. JUST FINISH 1001 SINBAD ADVENTURS LOVE IT. I HAVE BEEN ON THE SAME GAME FOR ALMOST A YR IF NOT AYR ALREADY. EVERY TIME MY HUBBY BACK UP THE COMP I HAVE TO START ALL OVER LOL. I LOVE THIS SITE. I HAVE NEVER GOT ANY VIRUS AND THE GAMES ARE PRETTY GOOD.

Please don't shout...On the internet, all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to yell at your iWin friends. Please read the Topics & Guidelines at this link for more information on posting to the Game Chat Forum. Thank you.
Dee, volunteer moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 18 May 2011 22:33

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: