Quarter Horses: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Quarter Horses
Forum Index » Chatter Central
erdagirl250
[Avatar]
[b] Who here loves quarter horses? I do!  
horsedreamr4life
[Avatar]
I do too! but id rather have thourough breds!  
iraf
[Avatar]
is a quarter horse only worth a quarter?  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]

I've loved horses all my life, too, no matter the breed, Morgan, Warm Blood, Pinto, Appaloosa, Thoroughbred, Arabian, Belgian, Clydesdale, etc..... They are such beautiful, graceful and noble animals. It doesn't matter the breed or size, they are truly nature's works of art. BUT...one horse has captured my heart, born a few months ago. He is absolutely amazing and soooo adorable. Here's a link to this tiny equine wonder:

Einstein, The Mini Horse

Isn't he just a doll?? Sure wish I could see him in person. He weighed 6 lbs. at birth 14" tall and is now 45 lbs. and 15" tall. Oh, would I love this little darlin' in my home. Since rabbits and horses eat practically the same diet, all I'd have to do is teach him to do his business outside. LOL Wonder what my rabbits would say, if I brough him home? Thump, Thump.

••• MaryBeth

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Tue, 5 Oct 2010 01:25

Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Very cute. Now we're all going to want one. (I see the iWin suggestions box filling up...)  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Einstein was on "Oprah" yesterday, he wags his tail when fed a carrot. So adorable, i cried tears of happiness at such a wonder.
He is more of a Penny Horse than a Quarter Horse.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 5 Oct 2010 06:44

coconut445
[Avatar]
i have a quarter horse/ paint mix (:  
chloe4321
[Avatar]
I LOVE QUARTER HORSES! I've had 2 horses in my life. I had a paint pony named "Comanchie" as a child that we kept on a family friend's farm. Unfortunately, he kept jumping the fence and going into the neighbor's cornfield or yard. My parents sold him without telling me! I was devestated. Later on, I got a gorgeous grey (he looked white though) Arabian named "Casey". He was a stallion from Bask lines. I am a so-so rider and I unknowingly bought a horse that was meant for someone with a death wish or that was used to riding very unpredicatble, dangerous horses. He was fine with me leading him around and brushing him but when it came to riding him, forget it! All I could think of was the guy from superman that died as a result of paralysis from being thrown. I wish I had done much more horse shopping and picked out an older, much tamer Quarter Horse that was good for an intermediate rider. I am considering leasing a Quarter Horse but right now, I'm just going to take some more lessons and do some trail riding. I love all animals though especially horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
chloe4321
[Avatar]
My vet tech. raises miniature horses! They are adorable especially the foals. I went to her farm and got to see all 30 something of her minis plus a few new foals, what a treat! I also had the pleasure of visiting probably the country's most sucessful minature horse farm that had stables worth millions of dollars not too mention the horses themselves! Some of them looked just like a mini Arab with the fancy tail and slighter, muscular body rather than most minis that look more like a miniature Shetland Pony. I'll try to find the link to this stable so you can just how amazingly beautiful they are! If you are serious about getting a mini and have the room, I could help you find a reputable breeder through my vet tech. (no matter where you live 'cause she gets hers all over the country). I think the bunnies may be a bit jealous lol. Obviously, you couldn't let them romp together as a bunny may get smooshed but you could fix a little saddle for a bunny, wouldn't that be cute?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 9 Aug 2013 19:58

FemaleGameLover
[Avatar]
Horses r one ofmy fave animals!!!  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: