Kitten Sanctuary: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Kitten Sanctuary
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Have you played Kitten Sanctuary? Which kittens have you collected so far? Talk about Kitten Sanctuary here!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:02

Dinismurf
[Avatar]
I really love it. Though the gameplay is not difficult, the descriptions of the kittens, with their very particular foibles, are sometimes really funny & it is great fun playing with your sadder kitties to cheer them up between levels.

Silly, but unbelievably cute and great for short unwinding sessions after a hard day, maybe before you go on to play a more thinking game.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 22 Jun 2013 04:53

ponycarmom
[Avatar]
i played the 60 min trial this morning! i thought it was a cute game, if i see it at the store, i'd buy it!  
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
It is really cute, isn't it? I only played for about 15 minutes yesterday, but I found it very charming. And you gotta love a game that uses the term "Pesky Aliens".

goofyduck1
[Avatar]
This is a really cute match-3 game. It is fun watching the kittens being added to the scene. It also does two things most match-3 games don't do. First, you can move a piece diagally to to make your three in a row; and second, it allows you to move pieces into empty tiles to make a match. Very fun.  
catgirll
[Avatar]
Kittens so adorable!! LOL  
BellaC_1
[Avatar]
I love this game! It's really cute to take care of kttens that you saved from " those pesky aliens". I'd give this game 5 stars and I don't even have a whole lot of cats yet!  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
I played for 20 minutes and have 6 kitties.

I love love love this game for two reasons:

1.There are sooo many times in a match-3 games that I've wished I could match something diagonal - and in this game I can!
2. KITTIES!!!!!!

Shayden77
[Avatar]
I hate match 3 games, but I have to say this one was soooo cute. I love kittens and cats and I don't know why but I was able to play this very enjoyable game for 90 minutes instead of the 60 minutes.. I thought it was really cute and it was really fun to make the unhappy kittens happy and buy them toy's and decorations and interact with them. I LOVED this game...OMG it is going to be a VERY hard decision when I receive my monthly icoins on which game to purchase. I had 3 in mind but after playing this one, I am really stuck. Five stars for this one from me. I thought it was refreshing, so cute, addictive and the graphics were great. I would reccommend this game for families and children, and of course adults of all ages, because after all we are all kids at heart...LOVED IT!!!!  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
I know what you mean! I'm stuck between Kitten Sanctuary and Emerald City Confidential.

007ofnine
[Avatar]
Help! The pesky aliens got away with 2 of my kittens! How do I get them back?

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: