Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator
Forum Index » Game Discussions
mellemel@ff
[Avatar]
Masquerade Mysteries follows the adventure of Private Investigator Joy Black as she tracks down art thieves, who are stealing artwork from her father. During the investigation, Joy will have to gather items and reassemble them into new disguises and gadgets that will allow her to sneak deeper into a natural history museum. In addition, a variety of puzzles and riddles must be solved before Joy can learn the museum’s secrets. Shady security guards, tricky thieves, and a corrupt curator all stand between P.I. Black and her goal: catch the criminals before they ruin her father’s career!

Category: Hidden Object
Release Date: 8/16/2010

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:35

cltncblond
[Avatar]
In Chapter 4 where is the sauce and the wine. The only wine bottle I remember was back in the hall with the T Rex skeleton and it wont let me access that room to get it.  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
cltncblond wrote:In Chapter 4 where is the sauce and the wine. The only wine bottle I remember was back in the hall with the T Rex skeleton and it wont let me access that room to get it.

If you haven't gotten past this point yet, try going into the kitchen and looking in the refrigerator again. You should find what you are looking for there.

starr18
[Avatar]
where is the mask when she is working in the lab area??? It doesn't seem to be in any of the rooms.  
cltncblond
[Avatar]
PeggyEMI wrote:
cltncblond wrote:In Chapter 4 where is the sauce and the wine. The only wine bottle I remember was back in the hall with the T Rex skeleton and it wont let me access that room to get it.

If you haven't gotten past this point yet, try going into the kitchen and looking in the refrigerator again. You should find what you are looking for there.

That is where they were. Now I am looking for the tongs in chapter 5. Thanks.  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
The tongs took me a while to find as well. If I remember correctly, they were in the basket of in the lower left corner of your screen when you are in the kitchen. They tend to blend in with the items in the basked but I am pretty sure that is where I found them. Good Luck.  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
starr18 wrote:where is the mask when she is working in the lab area??? It doesn't seem to be in any of the rooms.

Check in the janitor's closet in one of the crates on the shelf. The cursor will turn into a magnifying glass on the right box.  
preciousmom1
[Avatar]
where is the diamond in chapter 9  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:56

daydreamer5
[Avatar]
Help Where am I suppose to spray the painting? I have tried every room it will let me into and it won't let me use it in any of them.  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
daydreamer5 wrote:Help Where am I suppose to spray the painting? I have tried every room it will let me into and it won't let me use it in any of them.

Go back into the Restoration room off the laboratory. You need to focus on the fake painting that is being painted. Your cursor should turn into a magnifying glass. When it does click on the painting to zoom in. Then use the spray on the painting. Hope this helps.  
maybabe52
[Avatar]
chapter 9
where do you find the mammoth and the seal ring? Ihave looked everywhere. Thanks  
cltncblond
[Avatar]
PeggyEMI wrote:The tongs took me a while to find as well. If I remember correctly, they were in the basket of in the lower left corner of your screen when you are in the kitchen. They tend to blend in with the items in the basked but I am pretty sure that is where I found them. Good Luck.

Now I am on chapter seven trying to find the cameras. Thanks for the help.  
hampton1967
[Avatar]
does anyone know how i am supposed to take pictures in curators office on level nine, i click on the clues but nothing happens Do i need to find a camera somewhere. please help  
jintyw
[Avatar]
Hi....can't get the screwdriver in the museum to access the panel. It isn't highlighted and I can't search anywhere else. Thanks  
bdminton
[Avatar]
I have played, restarted and played again - I can never find the screwdriver which will open the front in order to put the flash drive in ( have flash drive but no screwdriver help )  
medarica
[Avatar]
bdminton wrote:I have played, restarted and played again - I can never find the screwdriver which will open the front in order to put the flash drive in ( have flash drive but no screwdriver help )

it's in the electric panel near the door on the left  
medarica
[Avatar]
preciousmom1 wrote:where is the diamond in chapter 9

Ditto, the list never "lights up" in any of the rooms saying it's the room where the diamond can be found. I would love a hint on where the diamond is...anyone.....anyone.......  
medarica
[Avatar]
found the diamond...in the gift shop, bottom shelf on the left is a box/chest where you get the magnifying glass...  
medarica
[Avatar]
medarica wrote:found the diamond...in the gift shop, bottom shelf on the left is a box/chest where you get the magnifying glass...

also where the mammoth and seal ring are  
bdminton
[Avatar]
thanks to mederica for helping out with an answer on the screwdriver - guess was in too big of a hurry to go slower for the mag. glass to pop up over there - thanks again for being a good neighbor and a new friend hugs : ) opps sorry - misspelled ur name  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 3 Sep 2010 14:56

yogi83
[Avatar]
im on chapter 9 in the lobby cant find clothes hanger well i can find it for some reason when i click in that spot nothing happens help please really want to finish the game  
bdminton
[Avatar]
can n ot get a hold on the clothes hanger - have already clean lobby except for putting ballerina shoes on clothes hanger - help me please...  
bdminton
[Avatar]
please, someone, anyone, help me grasp the clothes hanger - i have been stuck on it forever - see it touch it - but can not get it !!! help  
bdminton
[Avatar]
the spot on the wall that the hint keeps showing and we think it is the hanger - well it's not - it's a dirty spot that needs to be wiped clean with the cloth from the bag - then move the chair over - and the hint will then show where the hanger is - nothing more to do on that
hope this helps - it took me forever lol

now i'm stuck in chapter 10 on the last location for 2 items - have gone to every room - no luck - help again - thanks  
emcmanes
[Avatar]
Thnks so much for the help I struggled for a long time beforei started looking for help with Masquerade Msyteries you made my day and now I know how to find the answers. Thank you  
emcmanes
[Avatar]
STill In Chapter 3 how do you change rooms it tells me to go another room to find the radio headset but I don't know how to change rooms. Anyone awake this morning I still need an answer would appreciate the help before I have a melt down.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 5 Mar 2011 06:58

PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
emcmanes wrote:STill In Chapter 3 how do you change rooms it tells me to go another room to find the radio headset but I don't know how to change rooms. Anyone awake this morning I still need an answer would appreciate the help before I have a melt down.

Are you still in the ballroom in Chapter 3? If so, you need to finish everything in the ballroom first. You will know when you have completed everything because it will switch you back to the main character's office, where you started. Once in her office, look at the laptop, read the email on the laptop and you should notice the radio headset next to the laptop when you zoom in to read the email. It has been awhile since I played this game so I don't really remember much. If you get stuck again and can't get a quick answer from other members playing you can try looking on the internet for a walkthrough. Most games have them and they are really a step by step guide that walks you through the game. To find out if there is a walkthrough, simply type the complete name of the game followed by the workd walkthrough into your search engine (I use either yahoo or google). You should then see some sites with walkthroughs available. I hope this helps you avoid a melt down.

Enjoy your game.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:03

emcmanes
[Avatar]
Once again you have saved the day thanks so much.  
kyliet29
[Avatar]
I am at chapter 9 the sercurity guy told me to go into the gift shop but I cant the door wont open.. In the side task bar it says explore gift shop but isnt light up when i click hint it justs says check another room could someone please help me I have been told its a glitch but them i contact iwin and they say they cant help me with hints Im not getting anywhere.. just incase ur wondering i brought the game it aint a trail.PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME its driving me crazy  
emcmanes
[Avatar]
Does anyone know of other games that have the same creator as Masquerade Mysteries the Case of the Copycat Curator? Does anyone know of some paticular game that compares with this game? .  
askem1728
[Avatar]
help i'm at the part where you have to put the vases back. every room i go to says to try another room. where are they supose to go thanks  
askem1728
[Avatar]
the vase is in chapter 7. stay in the lab and move cusor around till the magnifine glass appears then put vases in the box  
PJMETRO
[Avatar]
Hi all, I'm in Chapter 9 in the conference room. I can not get the slide projector to run. Tried the hint button and it shows a spot on the laptop to click to start the slide show, I click that spot and nothing happens, any suggestions?  
PutyPat
[Avatar]
Help pls.....i need to find 2 ir lenses and 4 screws anyone have any clue where i can find them?  
PJMETRO
[Avatar]
PutyPat wrote:Help pls.....i need to find 2 ir lenses and 4 screws anyone have any clue where i can find them?

The I R lenses and the screws are in the drawer in the Lab..  
PJMETRO
[Avatar]
PJMETRO wrote:Hi all, I'm in Chapter 9 in the conference room. I can not get the slide projector to run. Tried the hint button and it shows a spot on the laptop to click to start the slide show, I click that spot and nothing happens, any suggestions?

Found how to start slide show, had to insert the CD's.  
debby_1956
[Avatar]
I'm on chapter 7 and can not find the mask i have tryed every room for it but no luck can anyone help me ty  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 5 Nov 2011 16:35

sibbald
[Avatar]
How do you find the loading dock? I keep getting sent to the curators room, but don't know what to do from there.  
shellz153
[Avatar]
I'm on chapter 9 in the lobby and it won't let me put the magazines on the table...help!  
ineskid
[Avatar]
chap 9 you have to clean up by using the cloth on the splashes and then click on furniture to get in place--then the mag will go on coff table  
Gosan
[Avatar]
Chapter 9 <BR>Wher do you find the mammoth and the Seal ring? Thanks  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 19 Nov 2011 04:26

Supermom303
[Avatar]
shellz153 wrote:I'm on chapter 9 in the lobby and it won't let me put the magazines on the table...help!

Having the same problem over here. Is this some kind of bug or am I doing something incorrectly?  
VickyLee53
[Avatar]
Does anyone finish the game? Not a easy game, going round & round.  
VickyLee53
[Avatar]
chapter 10 where are the camera x 4?  
honey15451
[Avatar]
I'm on chapter 10 also and would like to know where are the camera x 4? It's driving me up a wall !!!!
Someone please answer us, it would be deeply appreciated.
Thank you  
lastoneliner
[Avatar]
chapter 9 looking for 4 code scrapes and one other item, always go back to curator office but can't get anything to happen. Any help.  
possum2
[Avatar]
Supermom303 wrote:
shellz153 wrote:I'm on chapter 9 in the lobby and it won't let me put the magazines on the table...help!

Having the same problem over here. Is this some kind of bug or am I doing something incorrectly?

Click on the table first to straighten it up in front of the sofa, then place magazine on table. (hope that helps)  
possum2
[Avatar]
After tidying up the lobby am told to tidy up the Gift Shop but game wont let me into Gift Shop... any help appreciated!
Anyone else having this problem?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 28 Nov 2011 00:38

possum2
[Avatar]
yogi83 wrote:im on chapter 9 in the lobby cant find clothes hanger well i can find it for some reason when i click in that spot nothing happens help please really want to finish the game

Above the curator sign  
doylie1960
[Avatar]
found diamond in chapter 9; where is rest of items?  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.