Food Network: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Food Network
Forum Index » Chatter Central
ppineapple
[Avatar]
Does anyone watch Food Network? If so, what is your favorite, chef, show, or recipe from Food Network? I'll start off, there are so many recipes made from Food Network chefs that I can't list all of them. My favorite shows on Food Network are Ace of Cakes, Good Eats, The Next Food Network Star, 30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray, Cooking For Real, 5 Ingredient Fix, Ten Dollar Dinners w/ Melissa D'Arabian, Giada at Home, Aarti Party, and Paula's Best Dishes/Paula's Home Cooking. My favorite chefs would be Aarti Sequeira, Alton Brown, Paula Deen, Bobby Flay, Claire Robinson, Sunny Anderson, Melissa D'Arabian, Giada De Laurentiis, and Rachael Ray. Mexican Made Easy with Marcela Valladolid might be a little too easy.  

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Sat, 11 Sep 2010 07:22

ppineapple
[Avatar]
I wonder what Melissa D'Arabian and Tyler Florence has in store for us tomorrow. Hmmmmmm... I wonder.  
iwinhoneybun
[Avatar]
do you like food network? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!  
313karian
[Avatar]
everthing on this channel is great...and i still cant cook yet... lol  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
I usually watch it on YouTube, but I love the cooking show B***hin' Kitchen". Nadia is hilarious. There's also a YT series called "Cookus Interruptus", which is a gluten-free cooking show. I'm always looking for great vegetarian and vegan recipies.  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
I do watch the Food Network, but my husband watches it more. And that's a good thing, because he's the cook in this household.

Speaking of food, on the side of a roll of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough it says not to eat the dough raw. But if you cut it up into slices that message just plain old disappears! How convenient!

(If I'm in the hospital tomorrow you can all laugh at me.)  
Janelle61
[Avatar]
My Favorites are...... Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri, 30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray, and The Barefoot Contessa.

l4dyh4wk2
[Avatar]
I like Chopped... you never know what kind of crazy ingredients they put int the mystery baskets...
Use fish & chocolate in an appetizer... crazy right???  
fizzbizz
[Avatar]
Love food Network!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: