Jewel Quest: Seven Seas (All Editions) – Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Jewel Quest: Seven Seas (All Editions) – Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
623max
[Avatar]
Finally Mastered Expert Level 120 and the game is officially over (Jewel Quest Seven Seas). Looking forward to the next Jewel Quest Venture hopefully don't' have to wait to long.  
Pammie7000
[Avatar]
JQ Seven Seas is definitely a great game. But man, you sure have to have patience. I have found that after enough tries, the game makes it easier for you to win by giving boards with jewels better aligned. Following are a few tips to winning. So just keep at it, board by board…they can all be won.
1) Match 4 jewels to get a wheel. Match 5 or more to get a goId coin.
2) CURSOR PLACEMENT: Where your cursor is placed when you click is the absolute key to the game. When matching 4 for a wheel, be sure to click on the jewel in the group of 4 so the wheel appears directly under, over, or in line with a bell so you can send it flying towards the bell to ring it! The wheel will appear in the place of the exact jewel you clicked on. So you have a good deal of control.
3) COLLAPSE MODE: You will find you have better control over where the wheels appear in collapse mode that any of the other boards so be sure to control exactly where the wheels will appear to put them in the path of the bells! Also, in collapse mode, it's often (but not always) best to collapse from the top. Hint: when collapsing 5 or more, try to place cursor on jewels so that the gold coins appear in a row. Then collapse the gold coins.
4) DROP DOWN MODE: When on the boards where you must match as the jewels drop down, you MUST clear from the top or you will never get through these boards.
5) STRATEGIZE: Don't be so quick to use the wheels as they appear, ensure they are in line with a bell. Sometimes I let my wheels add up, clicking the surrounding jewels to “place” them in line with a bell. If not possible to reach a bell…then determine best use. Maybe to ring a bell, get that gold coin, or just clear off jewels in hard to get to areas.
I am on Level 64 of expert and find that I can get no further. If anyone has a suggestion how to ring those bells off in the top corners...let me know. Good luck and happy playing!

RR911SC
[Avatar]
Level 64.... Just went back to see which level that was. Yes it was a tough one but definitely it can be completed. You have to work wheels to the bottom and then get them to move left or right aligning with the bells at the top. Takes a bit to get the hang of it but messing with it a bit and you'll figure it out. Just need the right jewels to also be at the bottom so they can be used to move the wheels.Once you do that you can then ring both bells on each side at the top with one wheel.  
RR911SC
[Avatar]
Ok now I'm sitting at expert level 120. Just can't seem to wrap my head around how to get that left side bell rung twice. I've rung it once but can't remember how I got the wheel down to where it needs to be to be able to ring the bell. I think I'm gonna be a long time on this level.  
RR911SC
[Avatar]
Well after just about a month of playing level 120 expert mode I finally beat it. For the longest time I was convinced that I'd never beat it but I became sort of obsessed to keep playing it until I did beat it and finally I got lucky and did so. I guarantee though that when I play thru again when I get to this level I'll just quit at that point. No way will I eber play the level again.  
aussmann
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on level 88 and can't get through it. I've been down to 1, but seem unable to complete. Playing off and on for 3 days. Need som helpful hints.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: