My Kingdom for the Princess 2: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

My Kingdom for the Princess 2
Forum Index » Game Discussions
MadMac1
[Avatar]
Just can't get castle on 4.11 - any help? Managed to get the others and want to play again. Like this game.
Thanks. Mac  
chikbab55
[Avatar]
OH THANK YOU MARI , It helped so much, but now it is telling me to go back and redo some levels, now I am stuck again lol got to redo some levels, didn't quite make the bonus to get the gold, to the castel, will try again to redo some levels to get the castel thank you bev  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:49

92marilou
[Avatar]
Hi Mac

Have been offline for a while - have you still a problem?

Mari  
92marilou
[Avatar]
Hi Bev

Sent you a pm - hope all works out. Good Luck!

Mari  
MadMac1
[Avatar]
Ok now Mari thanks. On 2nd round and seem to be failing ones I passed last time. This game keeps you thinking.
Mac  
Redd4lfe
[Avatar]
My computer just wiped all my games off one day...hmmm...3 year old or grandpa? LOL.

So how have you gotten past the wolves. Both my daughter and I are stuck there.  
cursory952
[Avatar]
I would definitely recommend that people not waste their money on this game. For one thing, it is false advertising. It is not simply a time management game. The mini games are click as fast as you can games. If I wanted to play those types of games, I would get out my old jet fighter games. As others have pointed out, they really need a skip button for these extremely lame mini-games.

If number three is ever released, I will make sure these mini games have been banished before wasting my time and money.  
illybilly
[Avatar]
can anyone tell me how to get gold on level 5.15
i play it over and over again but i can't get it before dark...
help,.. please???  
92marilou
[Avatar]
illybilly wrote:can anyone tell me how to get gold on level 5.15
help,.. please???

Hi

I have been able to get gold on this one - but the explanation is too long for here, take me longer to type than to play! If you're still stuck after trying again, pls leave a msg on my board & will do my best to help you.

Brilliant game!

Mari  
lifboat44
[Avatar]
how can i skip the level with the wolfs,,,cant get past it,,  
Redd4lfe
[Avatar]
lifboat44, sorry can't skip the wolves and I tried everything. Just keep trying different ways near the center. Not as close as the other games let you get though. I finally past it. The wolves gave up before I did. Good luck.  
mmg7987
[Avatar]
I love this game, I've played it over and over, and have managed to beat the developer's score on just about every level.

I've tried to find similar games; I have the two Road to Rome games.

Can anyone suggest another Time Management game similar to this (and the first in its series) and similar to Road to Rome? I'm not interested in building houses, etc; I like these moving-types.  
3lyndy
[Avatar]
Hi mmg
I love this too, have only played the trial, but am going to buy it.
I played Jack of all Tribes too & it's good, you might like it.  
Supermom303
[Avatar]
Jack of all tribes is very similar and you would probably like it a lot. With that said however they are certainly different games.  
92marilou
[Avatar]
mmg7987 wrote:I love this game, I've played it over and over, and have managed to beat the developer's score on just about every level.

I love this game too & have played it many times to beat my previous scores. I have beaten the developer score on several levels, but think I have a long way to go to beat it on just about every level! Well played mmg7987!
Mari  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 23 Apr 2011 22:29

warrenj1
[Avatar]
illybilly wrote:can anyone tell me how to get gold on level 5.15
help,.. please???

i'm stuck on level 5.15 - did you manage to complete?  
arabjakd
[Avatar]
Does anybody know of games similar to these? I love them and want more!!!!!!!!  
linda603
[Avatar]
i have been stuck on wolf level for MONTHS, what can i do to fix this problem, love the game would not buy again

92marilou
[Avatar]
Hi Linda 603

Sorry you're stuck there, it is a really hard one. Take careful note of exactly where you put your cursor, if you fail, move it slightly & try again. I find that if it's too close, I don't get through, unlike some of the earlier ones. I know it's rough Linda, but it's such a brilliant game otherwise that it's worth it to keep trying.
Maybe ask mmg7987 - see earlier post - post on her/his wall - there may be better advice there.
Hope you get through - it IS worth it!
Mari  
HisChild75
[Avatar]
cursory952 wrote:I would definitely recommend that people not waste their money on this game. For one thing, it is false advertising. It is not simply a time management game. The mini games are click as fast as you can games. If I wanted to play those types of games, I would get out my old jet fighter games. As others have pointed out, they really need a skip button for these extremely lame mini-games.

If number three is ever released, I will make sure these mini games have been banished before wasting my time and money.

I AGREE TOTALLY! I was amazed when I got into this second release and discovered the arcade/shoot 'em up mini games. There was nothing I remembered from the description about these, and I was expecting the same game with a continuing story line. Why do they always have to muck with the second, third, etc. release of game so much that it is totally different from the first that people loved? If it ain't broke leave it alone! One of the purposes of the game is to get the highest score possible and building your castle is the reward for doing that! I would also like them to give players more input to building their castle. It's great that the game draws you all these nice buildings, but they don't tell you what these buildings are, why they are placed the way they are, etc. They could make it a lot more fun by giving you a list of features or buildings that you can choose from and then let you put them where you want to put them on the screen.

I also don't want the different "quests" to be so vastly different from one to another that you have different levels of play - easy, normal, over the top difficult. Just keep the challenge level the same from one quest to the next and make the level of difficulty something that can be selected when you start to play. They also need to make the game have choices for different levels of difficulty with different properties. Like easy could be with no time limit, normal could be a set amount of time the average person playing could manage in a couple of tries, and difficult could be just that - a really hard quest to achieve.

If you have to keep the stupid mini-games, make them optional with a skip and no penalty. So I don't totally waste my money I'm going to play each quest for the highest score I can get, maybe I'll even play a quest a couple of times to get a better score, but I'm going to totally forget about building my castle. I'm also going to see if there is anyway I can just jump ahead to the next flag whenever there is a level I don't want to play if that is possible. Can you move on to the next level if you don't win at the mini-game? I don't remember since it has been so long since I played. I actually came here looking for help on how to beat the mini-games. I know that a number of games are "smart" and "learn" when a player is is not able to achieve the goal and then the game slows down or does something automatically, without being too obvious, that makes it possible for you to win the level. They could maybe do that, but then you get some kind of point or time penalty for having to slow down at the end.

I hate it when they do these things to a game to make them better or more challenging. You get to a certain point and you are doing well and then they make it so difficult at some point that it is next to impossible to "win" or "finish" the game. I have at least 4 games in my catalog that are like that, and I feel they were a total waste of my time and money. I'm glad I moved to All Access so I don't waste so much money on games that end up worthless.

Beth  
danishchic
[Avatar]
mmg7987 wrote:I love this game, I've played it over and over, and have managed to beat the developer's score on just about every level.

I've tried to find similar games; I have the two Road to Rome games.

Can anyone suggest another Time Management game similar to this (and the first in its series) and similar to Road to Rome? I'm not interested in building houses, etc; I like these moving-types.

Hi I love this game too. I also have Roads to Rome. Another game that I also like is Island Tribe which is very similar. Hope this helps.  
JoMarch1
[Avatar]
I bought the game but have just deleted it from my computer because of the blasted minigames. Will not be buying any more games in this series. The poster who mentioned the false advertising was right on the money. I would never have purchased the game if I had known that skipping the minigames was not an option.  
KIMMIE4EMS@ff
[Avatar]
Does anyone know the best way to pass Level 2.11 within the time limit - to build on my castle?
Thanks  
skittlegirl
[Avatar]
have any of you tried the game new yankee in king arthurs court, it similar and i like it really well. i have played it quite a few times. it's fun.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: