Virtual Families 2: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Virtual Families 2
Forum Index » Game Discussions
Discover13
[Avatar]
I keep reading about how to open the shed on other forums. Problem is I don't even have a shed. How do you get one?  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
Discover13 wrote:I keep reading about how to open the shed on other forums. Problem is I don't even have a shed. How do you get one?

There isn't one in VF2. The shed was in the first version.  
mfpage
[Avatar]

Does anyone know what is needed to get the yellow sandle by trash cans?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 18 Jan 2014 11:12

Griddlebone
[Avatar]
mfpage wrote:Does anyone know what is needed to get the yellow sandle by trash cans?

It's not a sandal, it's an orange peel. Something else shows up when it does, and you need to combine them. If you want to figure out the puzzle yourself, that's enough of a hint. For more specific spoiler instructions, highlight the white area below to see the hidden text:

The orange peel combines with cinnamon to make ant spray. The cinnamon is in a brownish container in the kitchen; it appears when the orange peel appears. Go to the kitchen and get the cinnamon, then go to the trash can and get the orange peel. Take them to the workshop to make bug spray. Spray it on the ants to get rid of them permanently, and win a trophy. WARNING! If you have not already gotten the trophy for stomping ants, you will never be able to get it after getting rid of the ants permanently. So while one peep is gathering the bug spray ingredients, have some other peeps stomp on the ants, and praise them for it.

Hope that helps!  
Lindsay48
[Avatar]
how do you get your little people to listen to what you ask them to do they just snap out of it OO
___  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
Lindsay48 wrote:how do you get your little people to listen to what you ask them to do they just snap out of it OO

Could you be more specific? What are you asking them to do, and how are you asking them to do it? (And no, they don't always "listen".)  
Lindsay48
[Avatar]
diedgley wrote:how do I get rid of the pile of socks in the bathroom?

you cant thats where the dirty socks go you can never remove them  
Lindsay48
[Avatar]
i have 4 kids. im trying to get 10 kids
and first generaion  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:46

sharonglen
[Avatar]
mmusilli wrote:It says that you have to purchase a room to renovate, but then they may be able to do this themselves. I'm trying to figure out how they would go about renovating the rooms. I have fulfilled the careers and have all the upgrades for each career. Does anybody have any ideas?
Hi, you have to wait for a message not sure if its an email or a random even, I can't remember, but it says for you to report the chemicals in a room to an organisation and it says report it or not, you have to say yes report it and then they clean and renovate the room  
MissMoppett100
[Avatar]
hoe do you get the people ot make a latte and to do King Fu Help  
MissMoppett100
[Avatar]
does anyone knowi if they are making a virtual families 3 it would be great  
margchris66
[Avatar]
Can I make a couple of suggestions? One is to have marriage proposals come a bit more frequently? I would like to be more picky but it's hours before the next one comes, once even a day. Also more outfits and the ability to keep outfits you have bought to reuse. Also some knicknacks for the fireplace mantel or on dressers would be cool. Otherwise keep up the good work!  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: