Seawise Chronicles: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Seawise Chronicles
Forum Index » Game Discussions
mellemel@ff
[Avatar]
Old Thomas Seawise spins the tales of his adventuresome youth in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy. Along with his travel companion, Pan the goat man, help Tom find clues in the odd world of Harmonia. Meet mystical characters and embark on a search for Tom's missing grandmother.

Category: Hidden Object, Adventure
Release Date: 10/24/2010  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:27

Wisper10
[Avatar]
Sounds...... interesting. So this time ole' Grandma gets lost instead of Grandpa. Is the Goatman single?  
nrutas
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on the mountain at the trolley car. Can't figure out how to go up the mountain before I go to the valley. Haven't been able to find the last piece of the propeller, or the statue to put the head on. I think they may be at the top of the Mt. but can't get there. Any help will be much appreciated.  
Susweka
[Avatar]
Ya know....when ya have a game in ALL ACCESS I expect to be able to PLAY th game. How can I when it wont launch. SOOO frustrating & I seem to f\be finding it more often these days. Any explanations iwin???

1957vic
[Avatar]
I can,t get the stuff out of the water,help  
zenon725
[Avatar]
you have to go to the valley to put the head on the statue. It's a mini game. I am also stuck looking for the last piece of propeller. You have to go to Eternity Falls to get the last piece of propeller Then come back to the cable car.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:17

PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
Susweka wrote:Ya know....when ya have a game in ALL ACCESS I expect to be able to PLAY th game. How can I when it wont launch. SOOO frustrating & I seem to f\be finding it more often these days. Any explanations iwin???

This is a user based forum that is not monitored by tech support at iWin. Therefore, you will not get an answer to you question here. I would recommend that file a ticket with support to alert them to the problems that you are having with the game. Otherwise they will not know that technical issues with the game exist. You should get a response within 48 hours I think that will give you suggestions on what to try to fix the problem. If you file a ticket it is a win/win situation: tech support is aware there are issues with the game and you get an answer to your questsion so you are not so frustrated.

nrutas
[Avatar]
To 1957 vic, use the shovel on the edge of the bank where you are standing. It will dig a trench and let the water out. I have been to the valley, but can't find a statue to put the head on. I tried giving it to the guard standing there, but he doesn't want it. Where are the falls you're talking about? It isn't on the map for me. Perhaps I haven't been there yet. Help.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 24 Oct 2010 14:54

skylar331
[Avatar]
I just started playing and can't figure out how to move the Squirrel and the bush out of the way. I guess I missed that lesson. Can anyone help me with this?

Well I figured that out and now I can't find my way out to any where else after I completed finding everything at the Goatman. I also don't have a map. Is this something I will find later? Help!!  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:22

Jo146
[Avatar]
I am also looking for the last piece of the propeller. I have found the snail but can't figure out where to put it to get the salamander out of the log, I am expecting that the slamander will then be able to dig the pile of dirt to get the last piece I need there. Any help would be great.  
BLUETXLADY
[Avatar]
has anyone figured out to code to unlock the suitcase or move the big rock at the cyclops cave  
nrutas
[Avatar]
Jo146 - Drop the rock from your inventory on the back end of the log to block the salamander from going that way. Then put the snail in front of him and click on him to add him to your inventory. Give him to the guard. He doesn't dig and I can't figure out how to dig there either. I'm pretty sure the other piece of the propeller is on the other side of the water, but I can't get the turtle to move us over there, so I think we need to figure out how to dig up that final piece of the diamond first.
skylar331 - You will get the map in the Hobbit village once you find it for them.
I can't figure out what to do with the suitcase either, and also can't figure out how to dig up that pile of dirt where the goatman was tied up. Does anyone know where all the pieces of the ruby are in the wizard's house? I found one, but am unable to locate the other two.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 25 Oct 2010 06:01

skylar331
[Avatar]
nrutas wrote:Jo146 - Drop the rock from your inventory on the back end of the log to block the salamander from going that way. Then put the snail in front of him and click on him to add him to your inventory. Give him to the guard. He doesn't dig and I can't figure out how to dig there either. I'm pretty sure the other piece of the propeller is on the other side of the water, but I can't get the turtle to move us over there, so I think we need to figure out how to dig up that final piece of the diamond first.
skylar331 - You will get the map in the Hobbit village once you find it for them.
I can't figure out what to do with the suitcase either, and also can't figure out how to dig up that pile of dirt where the goatman was tied up. Does anyone know where all the pieces of the ruby are in the wizard's house? I found one, but am unable to locate the other two.

jo146- this is skylar331, I'm still stuck with the goat and have the sling shot left, but don't find any rocks to use and I can't get past this room. Any advise?  
1957vic
[Avatar]
How do I get past the guard.I made it to the falls,but the hint said go somewhere else for more stuff,go where  
BLUETXLADY
[Avatar]
put the large stone in the end of the log to block the salamander then put the snail on the ground in front of the log, guard wants the salamander. the head of the statue goes where u put the square piece, hold cursor over the water fall and it will take u there, u'll find the hand shovel in cave to go back to dig up the ground. for the one still at the goatman, just use the sllingshot on the plant  
glendatink
[Avatar]
Has anyone figured out the suitcase yet??? I tried putting in the symbols I had passed in scenes that had numbers in the scenes but I guess I don't have it right don't know what else to do HELP!!!  
nrutas
[Avatar]
1957vic - put your cursor towards the bottom of the scene and slightly to the right of the guard and you'll get an arrow to go farther to the right. Thats where the statue head goes and where you will need the small shovel from the cyclops cave to dig up the final piece of the round diamond. I have tried all the symbols on the rock and on the suitcase but haven't had any luck. I don't know, maybe we have to put the symbols on the suitcase and then on the stone?  
sandysteel
[Avatar]
How do i find my way around the cave behind the Cyclops. I got in but can't wee anything. Help. wOOPS THAT WAS MEANT TO BE SEE.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:48

skylar331
[Avatar]
Everyone is way ahead of me. I am where all the mushrooms are. ( I am new to this kind of game) I have planted the seeds, watered etc. Now all I have left in inventory is the mushroom that lights up and am still looking for the map or whatever that piece of paper is. Am I needing to complete another task or just keep looking? Any hints? If I am supposed to go somewhere else I can't figure out how to do that either. Help! I'm lost!  
EBMurley
[Avatar]
I too am stuck at the mushrooms. I have the watering can and glowing mushroom, but I can't get the water into the watering can, the pump is working. Please help
Thanks  
nrutas
[Avatar]
Sandysteel - Use the lantern from your inventory and hang it up on the wall to the right of the cyclops

EBMurley - I'm trying to remember. I think I had a problem with that too and if I remember right, it's a matter of sitting the can in the right place under the pump, but I'm not real sure.  
1957vic
[Avatar]
I don,t know how to get the other piece of the rock by the salamder,I fill so stupid  
CheyenneA88
[Avatar]
My best advice is to type into Google Seawise Chronicles, The Untamed Legacy.Even though you will see a vaiety of sites for a Walkthrough listed my best bet is to choose.is removed name of site with competitor links . I am in no way affiliated with removed name of site with competitor links nor any game site on here. I just saw all of the problems and typed it into Google..Takes you right to the Walkthrough when you click on it and it has pictures showing where everything is located and it's a very well detailed walkthrough from the beginning of this game until the end..Hope this will help someone..Other sites have Walkthroughs too but removed name of site with competitor links . was my best find so far
Sorry, competitor names, competitor URL's or websites with links to competitors, are not allowed in the forum. Dee, volunteer moderator  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:54

EBMurley
[Avatar]
I went to the walkthrough, it says the watering can is placed before the pump handle is on. My handle is on, I cannot place the watering can, any ideas?
Thanks  
1957vic
[Avatar]
several people have tried to what you said about this removed thing,but you have to give better instrution's.  
1957vic
[Avatar]
To use the slingshot just pick it up out of inventory and aim at the flower the rocks do it theirselfs,you don,t pick them up  
gailbrkhrt
[Avatar]
i am also stuck on the mountain removed email address
Your email address has been removed for your safety; it is never a good idea to post personal information such as that in a public forum...Dee, volunteer moderator  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:00

checklist1
[Avatar]
nrutas wrote:I'm stuck on the mountain at the trolley car. Can't figure out how to go up the mountain before I go to the valley. Haven't been able to find the last piece of the propeller, or the statue to put the head on. I think they may be at the top of the Mt. but can't get there. Any help will be much appreciated.
you have to go down first the face goes down in the valley  
checklist1
[Avatar]
I have got the suit case open and rock to move. You have to have apeice of paper and draw out all the symbols and notice the # 5 & 4 thier in three differnt sections of the game. This game is not for beginners! At the rock you can only play three symbols. The clues are there.  
checklist1
[Avatar]
I have moved pass the guards at the river and moved into the roomswhere you take out the troll with the first picture frame. Has any one found the key to open the door? There are no clues or tools to use. Can it be in the white hilighted space?  
checklist1
[Avatar]
I still have the sub hatch what do you do with the hatch?  
1957vic
[Avatar]
I cann't find the rock to put on the log to get the salamander,help.You guys are behind the falls and I cann't get past anything.  
sandy154
[Avatar]
i feel stupid , but i cant figure out how to place the mushrooms and i cant go any futher , i guess im stuck until i place the mushrooms in their right place . can anyone help me? :  
marellas
[Avatar]
how do you get the picture frame to fall on the guard? Can u help me  
checklist1
[Avatar]
has any one helped the griffin yet? how do you use the plants and stones?  
checklist1
[Avatar]
I can't remember it's been so longago. I will go back for u and try to remember!  
checklist1
[Avatar]
it has something to do with the bird, and the bird seed.  
checklist1
[Avatar]
has any one figuard out how to open the locked book? I have lots of inventory.  
marellas
[Avatar]
I still can't get the frame to fall on the guard, some more help please!
How did you get the frame to fall can't get it
worked on it for three nights. Can anyone help me

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 6 Nov 2010 22:16

wesleywoods09
[Avatar]
im in the submarine right now and i set the clocks right but nothing happens. help  
wesleywoods09
[Avatar]
marellas wrote:I still can't get the frame to fall on the guard, some more help please!
How did you get the frame to fall can't get it
worked on it for three nights. Can anyone help me
there is stuff on the box next to the bird so knock down the pot and while the guard is doing that put that black stuff in the bird dish the knock the frame
down  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 1 Jan 2011 08:42

driver25
[Avatar]
glendatink wrote:Has anyone figured out the suitcase yet??? I tried putting in the symbols I had passed in scenes that had numbers in the scenes but I guess I don't have it right don't know what else to do HELP!!!

I never opened the suitcase. Just moved on.Found the other 1/2 of the map and hung it on the wall to break the clue.  
driver25
[Avatar]
checklist1 wrote:I have moved pass the guards at the river and moved into the roomswhere you take out the troll with the first picture frame. Has any one found the key to open the door? There are no clues or tools to use. Can it be in the white hilighted space?

Click on the quard that has the pic frame fall on him. He'll move to the left slowly, keep clicking and the key appears.  
George51
[Avatar]
has anybody gotten past the ogre in the cave behind the water falls I can't get rid of the bolder that has the entrance blocked please help an confused old man out  
George51
[Avatar]
where is the code for the big bolder because I've tryed every code and I still can't get rid of it can any please help an confused old man out?  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.