Which is your favorite NFL team?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Which is your favorite NFL team?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
springmist775
[Avatar]
i like the bears  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 12 Feb 2012 06:32

joanietreb
[Avatar]

I am a die-hard Washington Redskins fan. Win or lose, still cheer for them.  
springmist775
[Avatar]
joanietreb wrote:
I am a die-hard Washington Redskins fan. Win or lose, still cheer for them.
neat i hopeing that one day they will go back to the super bowl and win. i was
only 5 when they won and i don't rember  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]

I am a Cheesehead to the bone!!! The Packers are doing pretty good this season and so are the Badgers. The Pack is tied with the Bears in the NFC Division. The next 2 games are going to be crucial for both the Pack and the Bears. We're going to play Atlanta next but I know our defense which is number one in the league, will provide them some serious trouble. Go Pack Go.

••• MaryBeth

We're Playoff Bound!!! On to the Falcons •••••••••• GO PACK GO!!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Tue, 11 Jan 2011 00:07

notjusthank
[Avatar]
San Diego Chargers!

of course

Aww c'mon NJH, you know you're not supposed make humungous letters cuz I'll come scold you...again. size=16 is the max, dear, okee-dokey? ••• MaryBeth ¤¤ Volunteer Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 1 Dec 2010 21:34

ppineapple
[Avatar]
Our favorite fantasy NFL teams that my daughter Pria and I like are (Pria has a lot of dolls and stuffed animals):

The Bodacious Bratz
The Downtown Dogz
The Champion Catz
The Beautiful Birdz

The teams that Pria and I hate are:

The Meanies of Monsterville
The Snobby Sistas
The Sabertooth Sharks

My husband is wayyy into football, and his favorite REAL team is: New Orleans Saints  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 28 Nov 2010 07:39

chloe4321
[Avatar]
Bears but not a huge NFL fan. They're my fav. though 'cause I live close to Chicago and I grew up when the "fridge" was playing and they had the whole superbowl shuffle thing, anyone else old enought to remember those days??? LOL.
I'm more of a college football fan (Michigan of course) but we only live 45 min. from Notre Dame in S.Bend, IN so most peeps around here are Notre Dame fans, I can't stand them!  
squeetosgal
[Avatar]
Bears fan to the bone!! I remember it chloe...I was 10 when they had the whole superbowl shuffle thing,I have some great memories of watching that year with my Dad.  
emcall
[Avatar]
I don't really have a favorite team. It changes a little each year. Depends on the players, coaches, drama surrounding the program, etc. Hubby is die hard Dallas fan. Being in Memphis, I guess I should be loyal to the Titans. Whatever.... I much prefer college ball. Go Razorbacks, Tigers, and Ole Miss Rebels. And, oh yeah, Go Vols.  
suan1
[Avatar]
i like the broncos and colts for sure!

joeynikkimoore
[Avatar]
denver broncos  
hotandsexychic
[Avatar]
joeynikkimoore wrote:denver broncos
you go girl!  
musical63
[Avatar]
the ny jets and the 49ers  
lori_6268
[Avatar]
Jets fan here--for 31 yrs. !!!! J-E-T-S!!! JETS!! JETS!! JETS!!  
faitha421
[Avatar]
paitrots duu  
suan1
[Avatar]
ugg i don't like the paitrots at all  
vikito11991
[Avatar]
why?

Dinismurf
[Avatar]
I used to be a HUGE KC Chiefs fan, in the heady days of Joe Montana and Marcus Allen.

I was living in Europe at the time, but would watch the pre-match discussions every Saturday and then stay up till about 2.30am EVERY Sunday in season, watching the game live and the post-game discussion, before dragging my weary body through Monday's classes. (I was the teacher, not the student, so no chance to snooze unobtrusively at the back!)

It was hard to get so excited about Bono though, so my interest eventually waned, and now that I live in China, there's almost no chance to watch football (as opposed to soccer, which I hate), so I'm very out of touch.  
rhamnusia
[Avatar]
i'm a saints fan, but anyone visiting my rooms knows that.  
George51
[Avatar]
The JETS go Jets  
tonia40warren
[Avatar]
THE NEW YORK GIANTS  
suan1
[Avatar]
Broncos. I wish that tim tebow was still on their team though.

duckcreek99
[Avatar]
Green Bay Packers of course. I was born and raised here! Proud to live in the cheese state!  
knit01
[Avatar]
Hi Everyone -- I'm a Baltimore Ravens fan -- had season tickets but now I prefer to just watch on TV.  
Dane-Ezibeaux
[Avatar]
So love seeing the ladies out number the guys!!! I've followed many teams, I possess only two jerseys, my cleanest... Seahawks and my most worn... I don't think it's time to get out a paper bag just yet... New Orleans Saints. For the two teams that shall meet in the Cajun Dome on Super Bowl Sunday, Bon Chance and let 'em good times roll now, out there on Bourbon Street!  
springmist775
[Avatar]
i wold like to see the bears go to the superbowl i was five when they went the first time so i don't ember  
RuthT2
[Avatar]
My favorite NFL team - SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS!!!
--- even now when I am not pleased by 1/ the team wanting to leave San Diego and go to smoggy LA--- and 2/ This season they perfected the objective of how to lose games...  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 11 Jan 2016 21:17

Paww
[Avatar]
Seattle Seahawks  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: