Letters to Santa: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Letters to Santa
Forum Index » Chatter Central
joanietreb
[Avatar]
We all want world peace, a stable global economy, and a pony. What do you want?  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
The kind of surprise I'd have bought for myself if only I'd thought of it. (No pressure, NJH!)

Definitely not flowers, ornaments, jewellery, anything pink... or a pony!  
emcall
[Avatar]
Did someone say pony?!? Dini, I think a pony is just what you need. Think about it.... the neighborhood kids could ride him among the street vendors, MahJhang playing men, and the fruit prepping women. It could become the hit of your quiet little cul-de-sac. Reconsider?

My letter to Santa is short and simple: Increased health for me and my family, good job for my son, and more spiritual growth for us all.  
game-gal1
[Avatar]
I wish for health & happiness for my family & my friends. I wouldn't mind if Santa sent me a lovable, caring, handsome man too... LOL...Merry Christmas to all that visit this site....  
nia2795deux
[Avatar]
Dear Santa, Please give me a job for Christmas and because I've been extra good this year, will you give me one that I like.

Thanks!
Nia  
suan1
[Avatar]
Dear Santa, All i want for Christmas is an ipod and to have an awsome time during the youth retreat. love, rachel  
suan1
[Avatar]
Dinismurf wrote:The kind of surprise I'd have bought for myself if only I'd thought of it. (No pressure, NJH!)

Definitely not flowers, ornaments, jewellery, anything pink... or a pony!
No jewlry or any thing pink!You have got to be kidding me! Have a Merry Christmas!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:40

Dinismurf
[Avatar]
suan1 wrote:NO jewlry or any thing pink!You have got to be kidding me!

Tell you what, Suan. Let's make a deal. Any pink stuff or jewellery I get, I'll pass on to you and if you get any chocolates or board games, you can send them my way.  
musical63
[Avatar]
dear santa
please bring jobs to all the good californians who are jobless
because of wall st,the wealthy's unbridled greed,the politicians
who dont care how many good peoples lives they ruin.
may the above people get coal in their stockings and NO PRESENTS
THEY ALL HAVE BEEN SO VERY VERY VERY WICKED.  
notjusthank
[Avatar]
Dear Santa,

you don't need to get me anything this year. i have what i prayed for already and i think i can take care of it. but if you can give me a hint as to what a certain smurf has whispered in your ear, that would be great. tell you what, i'll get it and you can deliver it. now spill your guts, sing like a bird, talk,chubby!

P.S. take special care to grant all my IWIN friends' wishes. they are all very good all year long. and one more thing......what do you get for christmas?

merry christmas to all of you iwinners  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 4 Dec 2010 21:36

suan1
[Avatar]
Dinismurf wrote:
suan1 wrote:NO jewlry or any thing pink!You have got to be kidding me!

Tell you what, Suan. Let's make a deal. Any pink stuff or jewellery I get, I'll pass on to you and if you get any chocolates or board games, you can send them my way.
ok it's a deal  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
NJH: it looks like you got your hint for stocking stuffers (see above post) For the BIG one in a dainty package, i think you'll have to look in your heart.  
notjusthank
[Avatar]
Dear santa,

one of your elf helpers is doing a great job. if they get presents, she ( joanietreb ) deserves a special one. thanks for the tip!  
George51
[Avatar]
Dear Santa I would like a new handicapped scooters like the one that my mother has  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Dear Santa:
Please feed the hungry, restore world peace, dissolve prejudice of all kinds and replace it with love and respect for our fellow human beings. A Dragon transcription/dictation software system would also be nice...and a Kindle.  
carrie-ann
[Avatar]
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL HOPE IT IS A GOOD YEAR
Thanks for the well wishes but please don't shout...On the internet, all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to yell at your iWin friends. Thank you.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 3 Jan 2013 09:39

ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Happy New Year, Carrie-Ann!  
riley1113
[Avatar]
i want a sim game and no pony ................................ pup and new xbox 360 in psp  
hobadobo
[Avatar]
I want a huge stuffed animal please if not that a magic kit thank you.  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: